Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2018, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh that’s awful! Just be spring already!
Hopefully, nicer weather is coming! It was in the 80’s here today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
This weather is really really getting ridiculous. It took me over an hour to get to work today, mind you in mileage driven I'm really only like 10 miles from work (it usually takes me under 20 minutes). All this ice, then rain, then snow, then rain, then everything froze again last night, then more snow. There's still a ton of people without power from the ice storm I see 60's next week. That can not get here soon enough.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was 70 degrees one day last week but then dropped immediately back into the 30's. The weather has wrecked havoc on the baseball teams up in the north. The Tigers had to postpone like 6 of their 9 games that they've had here due to rain/snow or just too cold. They had to move today's game from a night game to this afternoon.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

It was 75 in Pittsburgh at 4pm on Saturday, and then 35 in Cleveland 2 1/2 hours later!

Last edited by elherts; 04-18-2018 at 05:56 PM
Old 04-18-2018, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's snowing again.............

I mean, it's not uncommon for it to maybe even snow a little bit in May, like one cold day and you see some flurries but it just hasn't even warmed up at all outside of like one day. I'm so tired of wearing winter clothes. I bought a bunch of spring stuff and haven't even taken it out of the bag. I have Anthropologie bags with a dress and other stuff still wrapped in tissue paper just waiting.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
It's snowing again.............

I mean, it's not uncommon for it to maybe even snow a little bit in May, like one cold day and you see some flurries but it just hasn't even warmed up at all outside of like one day. I'm so tired of wearing winter clothes. I bought a bunch of spring stuff and haven't even taken it out of the bag. I have Anthropologie bags with a dress and other stuff still wrapped in tissue paper just waiting.
I knew this was wardrobe related!
Old 04-19-2018, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm just so tired of wearing the same thing, I've gotten so lazy, it's literally sweater dresses boots and leggings every day because I've gotten so bored. I'm ready for sandals and skirts.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

And we just had an earthquake...
Old 04-19-2018, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
And we just had an earthquake...
What!?! That's crazy!
Old 04-20-2018, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It wasn't huge it was like a 3.6, but enough to feel the ground shake, for sure.

It's epicenter was just over the border in Ontario, but we felt it here.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Current situation: Watching the Post while dog sitting for a friend. I'm actually teenager sitting so they don't have a party. lol I used to be the teenager throwing the party. Anyhow .. the Post = paying attention, which is not my strong suit when I have a pitt bull laying on top of me and I'm catching up on social media, and have a group text going regarding Bon Jovi tickets for MSG.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was always too afraid to have a party when my parents were away when I was in high school.

I was inspired to binge FNL tonight on Hulu but got sucked into Office reruns and hockey. I'm so tired, work was brutal this week. I have to go to a baby shower tomorrow but completely slacked off on getting a gift so I have to drag myself out of bed in the morning to get to Nordstrom, which I had no clue even had baby registries.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

I stayed late at work today to get a few things done and played The Office on Netflix while I was working. I almost stopped watching but decided to keep going. I'm glad I did; I'm enjoying it now. My niece told me that my father IS Michael Scott. Haha. So I had to watch. Sad to say, that I know way too many people like Michael. Scary.

Jesse Plemmons is in The Post.... I didn't know. I am going to definitely have to rewatch because I barely know what's going on.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The Office definitely hits its stride after season one. Comedy Central has season 2 on right now. It goes down hill quick too though. It's one of those shows that hung on for too long when they should have ended it when some of the early cast left.

I finished The Looming Tower which I feel was kind of underwhelming but the performances were good. I'd put it on par with Waco.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My day has been a series of crazy events. It climaxed with me discovering I’d locked myself out of my apartment... at 9:20 this evening. I’m going to bed now, so I can get up in 5 hours and take my baby girl to karate.
Old 04-21-2018, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Aww, losing your keys or locking yourself out is the worst. Luckily, I at some point was smart enough to give my neighbors a key and they saved me, the last time I did it.

Shopping for baby stuff makes me simultaneously so anxious to have kids and absolutely not want them at all, all at the same time. Holy crap, I always forget how expensive stuff for them is, stuff that they'll outgrow in like a month.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread