Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Double post.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 08-15-2017 at 08:38 AM
Old 08-15-2017, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was delicious but really rich, there were four of us that split it just to try it and that was enough.

I'm very much aware that I really need to start smiling more. I always have people telling me to smile, I once had a nail tech ask if I was mad at her because apparently I was so stoic. Resting bitch face is a real thing. Then I had some guy say to me over the weekend, "oh you have a beautiful smile, I thought you weren't in a great mood" so apparently my angry resting face makes me unapproachable.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
It was delicious but really rich, there were four of us that split it just to try it and that was enough.

I'm very much aware that I really need to start smiling more. I always have people telling me to smile, I once had a nail tech ask if I was mad at her because apparently I was so stoic. Resting bitch face is a real thing. Then I had some guy say to me over the weekend, "oh you have a beautiful smile, I thought you weren't in a great mood" so apparently my angry resting face makes me unapproachable.
I have the same issue. I look angry or even just more serious then my actual mood may be.

I had someone tell me yesterday that I looked great! She noticed that I've lost weight. I started to be funny and say I'd lost about 250 pounds (my husband), but I stopped myself. Not everyone is there yet. It was nice that she noticed. It was a teacher so I hadn't seen her since May. Yay! me.

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 08-15-2017 at 07:43 PM
Old 08-15-2017, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Usually as soon as I start talking to people I'll smile but if I'm just in my own little world I most likely look like a complete bitch. Sorry not sorry, if it stops people from approaching me, that's fine!

Good for you! Losing weight is always a good feeling but when others notice, even better.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

I too, have bitchy resting face. I HATE when people ask me, "Whats wrong??" when there is nothing wrong.

I however, have not lost any weight.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Maybe I should try smiling more, but it's just my natural state. If I'm focusing on something or just in my own little world I must look mean. I had two people say smile to me at Starbucks today after that guy mentioned thinking I looked like I was in a bad mood.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't smile immediately. You have to proven you're not a total moron first. Because if you're an idiot, I can't smile. I'm too busy concentrating on not killing you. The struggle is so real.

Quote:
Usually as soon as I start talking to people I'll smile but if I'm just in my own little world I most likely look like a complete bitch. Sorry not sorry, if it stops people from approaching me, that's fine!

Good for you! Losing weight is always a good feeling but when others notice, even better.
TY!
Old 08-15-2017, 09:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I have the same issue. I look angry or even just more serious then my actual mood may be.

I had someone tell me yesterday that I looked great! She noticed that I've lost weight. I started to be funny and say I'd lost about 250 pounds (my husband), but I stopped myself. Not everyone is there yet. It was nice that she noticed. It was a teacher so I hadn't seen her since May. Yay! me.
That's awesome about the weight loss!

Instead of looking mean, I'm told I look sad. People ask me if I'm OK a lot.

So have any of you guys seen Kings of Leon in concert? I have a chance to see them live tomorrow but other than Use Somebody I can't say I know much of their music. I'm currently previewing their stuff on iTunes and some of it's good, but I'm also finding it great background music here at work, which isn't the greatest compliment to give a rock band. To be honest, I'm only considering going because I know Taylor likes them and has a buddy in the band. Plus, it's summer and I can go if I want to.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

TY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
That's awesome about the weight loss!

Instead of looking mean, I'm told I look sad. People ask me if I'm OK a lot.

So have any of you guys seen Kings of Leon in concert? I have a chance to see them live tomorrow but other than Use Somebody I can't say I know much of their music. I'm currently previewing their stuff on iTunes and some of it's good, but I'm also finding it great background music here at work, which isn't the greatest compliment to give a rock band. To be honest, I'm only considering going because I know Taylor likes them and has a buddy in the band. Plus, it's summer and I can go if I want to.
I haven't seen them. You should go! It'll be fun.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My baby minion starts school tomorrow. If I home schooled him, I could sleep in.... hmmm....
Old 08-15-2017, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've seen Kings of Leon once before, back when I was right out of college when Use Somebody and Sex on Fire were huge. I'm not sure if I knew more than just those few songs but they're good live!
Old 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Side note, and if you weren't planning on checking out Ozarks, you probably should. It was just picked up for a second season by Netflix.

Quote:
juliagarner94Season 2 #OZARK is official. Thank you everyone for watching. ❤️
Old 08-17-2017, 01:07 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm definitely going to check it out.

Florida Georgia Line were on Seth Meyers' show tonight. They were adorable! They even mentioned their Chicago show. Wrigley Field right? The one with the short dark hair (don't know their names!) called it a great crowd, a special show.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They were kind of going on and on what a special night it was, they said it was their last Stadium in their tour. It was a big crowd, but you always think that they say that to every crowd. It was a good show!

My new phone is like the size of a freaking iPad, I love it.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
They were kind of going on and on what a special night it was, they said it was their last Stadium in their tour. It was a big crowd, but you always think that they say that to every crowd. It was a good show!

My new phone is like the size of a freaking iPad, I love it.
You and Taylor are twinkies.