Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Rally Girls {OT} #38: Because It Can't All Be About Taylor

Rally Girls Off Topic Thread

Everything NOT related to Taylor, but let's be honest, Taylor gets mentioned here as well.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tftnt!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No problem, we ended the last thread on a high note discussing Taco Bell and White Castle. It can only go up from there.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
No problem, we ended the last thread on a high note discussing Taco Bell and White Castle. It can only go up from there.
Well, we can't be high brow ALL the time.

We don't even have white castle here. I'm not sure what would be the equivalent.

I don't eat at Taco Bueno either. I'm a food snob.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We have something called Del Taco up here, it's like half a step up from Taco Bell but if I'm going to get "fast food" mexican I'll go to Qdoba or Pancheros. I was obsessed with Pancheros in college.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
We have something called Del Taco up here, it's like half a step up from Taco Bell but if I'm going to get "fast food" mexican I'll go to Qdoba or Pancheros. I was obsessed with Pancheros in college.
We used to have Del Taco. WAAAY better than TB. They came into Texas for about 2-3 years then they pulled ALL the stores. We had several in the Dallas area.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

I don't eat fast food very much but when I do, it's usually Wendy's. I used to like Taco Bell until I found out that it's not really meat in their tacos. So if I want a taco we have a bunch of great Mexican restaurants here that I would prefer. Now, when I say I don't eat fast food often, I do however like pizza or diner food. But that's different somehow.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If I'm desperate I'll occasionally grab a McDonald's breakfast sandwich and just toss the bread but otherwise fast food for me is usually limited to Qdoba or Five Guys if I'm having a cheat day, sometimes Culver's. I can't remember the last time I had Taco Bell. Wendy's has good salads though.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The ONLY thing I get at McD's is a Coke. They have THE BEST Coke!!

We don't eat much fast food really. Occasionally, Chick-fil-a, Whataburger, Sonic, or Taco Cabana. Sonic has the best drinks. We all like what we call our drink-drink; root beer add vanilla, add cream. We have Mexican food coming out our ears here (so blessed), we can get good Mexican on almost any corner.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's funny McDonalds Coke tastes so different, I don't drink regular, their Diet doesn't taste the same.

We just got a Chick-fil-a, I've only had it once and not even here...I'm waiting for Shake Shack to open close to my house soon!

We have good Mexican in Mexican town but aside from that we don't have a lot of good Mexican take out, there are plenty of really really good Mexican or Mexican fusion restaurants. But sometimes I don't want to get out of my yoga pants to have dinner.

In pure me fashion, I've procrastinated beyond belief and now I'm stressed to the max and running around like a chicken with my head cut off at work and home. Had to stay at work way later than anticipated, pushed my errands back, pushed doing laundry back and now I'm just starting laundry and I want to go to bed.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They have special canisters made just for McDonalds and their ratio of syrup to carbonation is different that anywhere else.

Quote:
It's funny McDonalds Coke tastes so different, I don't drink regular, their Diet doesn't taste the same.

We just got a Chick-fil-a, I've only had it once and not even here...I'm waiting for Shake Shack to open close to my house soon!

We have good Mexican in Mexican town but aside from that we don't have a lot of good Mexican take out, there are plenty of really really good Mexican or Mexican fusion restaurants. But sometimes I don't want to get out of my yoga pants to have dinner.

In pure me fashion, I've procrastinated beyond belief and now I'm stressed to the max and running around like a chicken with my head cut off at work and home. Had to stay at work way later than anticipated, pushed my errands back, pushed doing laundry back and now I'm just starting laundry and I want to go to bed.
You'll be fine. Deep breath.

We have ALL the tacos! So many tacos to choose from. Breakfast ones, dessert ones, chicken, beef, fajita... all the tacos. God bless Texas.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
They have special canisters made just for McDonalds and their ratio of syrup to carbonation is different that anywhere else.

We have ALL the tacos! So many tacos to choose from. Breakfast ones, dessert ones, chicken, beef, fajita... all the tacos. God bless Texas.
I did not know that about McDonald's Coke! I only drink the diet and it's not very good.

Being Northeast Ohio, we have a big Eastern European population here, so the regional "delicacy" you can find here is pierogi. That's our big thing. But the foodie scene is really growing here. Or at least I'm told as such. I have cheap tastes. I couldn't tell you where the nearest Michael Symon restaurant is around here.

My fast food obsession: Wendy's strawberry and mango salad with grilled chicken. I'm sure it's not as healthy as it sounds lol but man is it good!

Also, if Taco Bell meat isn't beef, do I want to know what it actually IS?? Is it like the pink goop that magically turns into McNuggets? Haha.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm really picky about chicken. Most of the time I'm not a fan. I feel that way about pork also.

I LOVE pierogi. Probably my favorite food. Yum. A friend of mine makes pierogi lasagna and it's amazing.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Y'all... just say NO to diet drinks. They are awful for you!! Seriously, not good.

I like Michael Symon. His restaurants are in Cleveland.

One of my favorite salads is baby spinach, strawberries, pecans, feta, chicken, and poppy seed dressing. SOOOO good!

No... you do not want to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I did not know that about McDonald's Coke! I only drink the diet and it's not very good.

Being Northeast Ohio, we have a big Eastern European population here, so the regional "delicacy" you can find here is pierogi. That's our big thing. But the foodie scene is really growing here. Or at least I'm told as such. I have cheap tastes. I couldn't tell you where the nearest Michael Symon restaurant is around here.

My fast food obsession: Wendy's strawberry and mango salad with grilled chicken. I'm sure it's not as healthy as it sounds lol but man is it good!

Also, if Taco Bell meat isn't beef, do I want to know what it actually IS?? Is it like the pink goop that magically turns into McNuggets? Haha.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I always drink diet I know it's awful but the sugar addiction otherwise just doesn't do it for me. The calories and sugar in regular too much...

We have a new Taylor impersonator, they're probably attempting to get around not being reported by not actually tweeting, but they've been DMing Taylor fans that follow my account trying to convince them that they're Taylor and in a super creepy fashion. A few have sent me the messages...it's pretty creepy.

Luckily Twitter was super fast and already restricted the account.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread