Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Rally Girls {OT} #37: Because We Usually Can't Stay On Topic

Rally Girls Off Topic Thread

Everything NOT related to Taylor, but let's be honest, Taylor gets mentioned here as well.

Old 06-18-2017, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

From the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Too much new stuff is out. My parents find it awful to just let us sit and watch tv. I'm only on episode 4 of bloodline. I've watched two episodes of house of cards and none of orange. Ugh. I need a vacation to just watch my shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I can be such a TV junkie, I try not to be on weekends or summer but this was the first weekend in awhile I've just been able to chill (even if I still had to kind of work) so binging was in order. I need those vegging sessions, it's like rebooting for me, my mental health days.

But yes! There is so much new stuff out now and Alison Brie's new series premieres next week on Netflix too! Glow. It's getting great reviews. So, I'm going to try and slog through House of Cards this week because I'm going to be gone next weekend.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tftnt!
Old 06-19-2017, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No problem.

I had a terrible dream that I was being stalked last night after a string of girls were murdered. And in the midst of this I was trying to escape a tornado with my least favorite Aunt on a golf cart. No more chocolate before bed.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
No problem.

I had a terrible dream that I was being stalked last night after a string of girls were murdered. And in the midst of this I was trying to escape a tornado with my least favorite Aunt on a golf cart. No more chocolate before bed.
Oh my!
Old 06-19-2017, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was literally the most vivid dream I've ever had, the stalker tracked me down by my email address, it was so creepy. I had this weird feeling all day. Like I should be worrying about something.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
It was literally the most vivid dream I've ever had, the stalker tracked me down by my email address, it was so creepy. I had this weird feeling all day. Like I should be worrying about something.
No more covenant for you! I refuse to believe it was the chocolate. That's just wrong.
I've had dreams that were that real. My most vivid was not long after my MIL died. It was VERY real, freaked me out for a few days. Took me awhile to tell Lee about it.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It probably was the covenant, I don't even think I had chocolate.

I did have a dream that my dad was in a plane crash in college, I woke up crying, that was probably the most vivid dream I've had now that I think about it.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
It probably was the covenant, I don't even think I had chocolate.

I did have a dream that my dad was in a plane crash in college, I woke up crying, that was probably the most vivid dream I've had now that I think about it.
That would be awful! Yikes!
Old 06-21-2017, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm four episodes into House of Cards and its just not good. I feel like the show has become a parody of itself. Or maybe it's just the political climate that they have to go so above and beyond to make it seem unrealistic because a lot of crazy stuff is just going on in our own world. I feel like VEEP is struggling with that this season too. But anyway, Robin Wright continues to be flawless but man, I hate to trash Paul Sparks because he's going to be in Waco but he is just lifeless.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I want house of cards to be good.

There's just no spark huh?

So back to dreams... my daughter and I often say we share a brain. Last night we had similar dreams! She dreamed she got a red truck and I dreamed I gave her a red truck! Soo weird.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I want house of cards to be good.

There's just no spark huh?

So back to dreams... my daughter and I often say we share a brain. Last night we had similar dreams! She dreamed she got a red truck and I dreamed I gave her a red truck! Soo weird.
Wow, that's amazing! Maybe you two really are psychically linked.

I never watched House of Cards, but I fear I can't watch anything about politics anymore. I always planned to rewatch West Wing but now I don't think I could. I'm so sick of the subject.

I had a memorable dream the other night too. Sunday night, I think. Jeremy Renner (who I love but hadn't really kept up with in a while) and I were exes, but he was still in love with me. These guys started chasing me, trying to kill me for some reason, but he fought them off and we got away. He was all beat-up and bloody, and we hid in this small room in a warehouse-type building or something. We were crouched on the floor, and I touched his face, and then I woke up. Thing is, as I was opening my eyes, it was the calmest, warmest feeling I've had in ages! Not happy or giddy, just that feeling of being loved and protected, you know? Anyway, it didn't last very long. lol And I also don't know why it was Jeremy and not Taylor.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I love The West Wing. It's one of my shows I rewatch pretty frequently.

House of Cards early on was really really good, it's progressively gotten more ridiculous.

I generally speaking don't remember my dreams much, but when I do they're often really really vivid.

Game of Thrones was marathoning on HBO when I went to bed last night which led me to watching two random episodes from two seasons ago. I might have to start a rewatch of that in preparation for the new season coming out next month.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love The West Wing. It's one of my shows I rewatch pretty frequently.

Game of Thrones was marathoning on HBO when I went to bed last night which led me to watching two random episodes from two seasons ago. I might have to start a rewatch of that in preparation for the new season coming out next month.
I never watched the West Wing... although I love Rob Lowe and Martin Sheen. I would add it to my list but I'm finally making a dent; can't add anything new.

Quote:
No way! That's awesome. You should look into what that means.

I've had some crazy dreams over the years, but the two most vivid and intense were one where I possessed by a demon -I woke up in terror. Another was a dream that my niece was killed in a car accident -I woke up sobbing. I also have dreams where I'm trapped in a small space which freaks me out. I think that's only when I take a sleeping pill though, which I try not to do too often.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

A truck is a dream symbol of transportation, which almost always represents the journey toward your aims, goals, and aspirations. A truck is a fairly optimistic symbol, as it encompasses overtones such as stability and toughness, as well as the ability to drive over obstacles or haul them out of the way, and four-wheel drive to keep you going even if the driving surface is slick or slippery.

That makes sense.