Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Rally Girls {OT} #36: Because Taylor Can't Always Be The Center of Attention

Rally Girls Off Topic Thread

Everything NOT related to Taylor, but let's be honest, Taylor gets mentioned here as well.

Old 04-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

From our previous thread, travel woes...and I missed your BLL question. Yes! I actually saw it the night it aired, we were so tired after that first day we were home early and I managed to catch a repeat. I wanted to read the book on vacation and then forgot to take it, I finished the same authors other book which was good. I loved the ending, I loved the entire series. Actually, I saw an article today that said the author would write a second season for BLL. I hope it happens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Purely selfish, but I am all over this! Hey A... you wouldn't have to fly!

Austin to Dallas in 20 minutes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'd probably find some reason to be afraid of that too? How long is the drive right now, a few hours? That's a piece of cake.

We had a giant plane home from Charlotte, a lot of people coming from The Masters, it was the smoothest flight I've ever been on. I need to start just flying in bigger planes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Hope it wasn't United! lol Their hub is in New Jersey so I fly them all the time but recently I have been flying Jet Blue and have been super happy with them.
Quote:
I did actually fly United down to St. Maarten, we had a layover in Newark, it was fine, we weren't dragged off the flight.

I love JetBlue too, I've flown them a few times to Boston and they're great. They don't really do a lot of direct flights out of Detroit though other than to Boston and Florida so I usually look elsewhere.

We flew American home into Chicago that same day the guy was dragged off there. You have to feel bad for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I've never had a problem with them. I was shocked by what happened. I feel like there has to be more to the story. I have actually volunteered my seat a few times. It's great, you get a free ticket to anywhere in the continental U.S. However, if I had to get back for a reason, like this doctor did, I wouldn't give up my seat.

You should have told me you were in Newark. We could have had a drink!

Did you watch the last episode of BLL?
Quote:
I just feel like there had to be a better way to handle it. Up the offer of money or something, you can't just physically rip a person from their seat because you overbooked a flight. Give someone enough incentive to get off.

I've never had problems with United either. I fly Delta most frequently because there's a hub here and they're the ones I always run into trouble with.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tftnt!
Old 04-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No problem, about time I do some work around here.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
No problem, about time I do some work around here.

We make a good team, if I do say so myself.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm such a hypochondriac. I did all that traveling and then this morning when I got up my leg was asleep, like legitimately could not feel it fell to my knees when I tried to stand up asleep...so obviously, blood clot.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm such a hypochondriac. I did all that traveling and then this morning when I got up my leg was asleep, like legitimately could not feel it fell to my knees when I tried to stand up asleep...so obviously, blood clot.
That's scary. I hate that feeling, I've done that after sitting for a long time.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think it might actually be my sciatic nerve. I had problems with it in college when playing soccer, I'm just getting old. Not staying in my workout routine and sitting for two days for prolonged periods of time seems to have irritated it. But I've never not known my leg was asleep before when trying to stand up. It was scary.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That last time I flew my body swelled up while in flight. It was scary and painful. I could literally feel my feet expanding.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

I can imagine. You may want to have that looked at.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't want to get it checked out. *cries*

It's just irritating, if it happens again maybe I'll consider it. I hate going to the Dr.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

I hear you. I want to do a whole holistic doctor check. ... if that makes sense. A friend did it and found a lot answers.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My bosses son is a PT, I should just ask him for some stretches or something to relieve the irritation.

I'm always interested in holistic remedies. I hate the idea of just being given a medication or pain killer to make things better.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
My bosses son is a PT, I should just ask him for some stretches or something to relieve the irritation.

I'm always interested in holistic remedies. I hate the idea of just being given a medication or pain killer to make things better.
Homeopathy is always my first go to. Let me see what I can find for sciatic nerve pain.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It feels better today, I mean my lower back still kind of hurts but I didn't fall over out of bed this morning. So...progress.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread