Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2021, 06:44 AM
New Fan

ok, i was pretty sure, its his voice
but you propably know him better than me.

So we will just have to wait.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I don't think it's him. If it was it would be a for sure tell that was the news. I see reasons it could be the Yellowstone prequel, because of his relationship with Taylor Sheridan but he's also expressed in the past that he wasn't sure he was interested in going back to a series on TV because of the commitment. That's why he likes the limited series. If it's a limited series then I'd say probably even more of a chance he'd do it.

The teaser that we're discussing:
Old 02-19-2021, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

OM said it sounds like Taylor when he's doing a voice. Like in character. I can see where it sounds like him, but I don't think it is him.

Welcome MilliMo! We are happy to have a Taylor fan join us. Dive in and check things out!
Old 02-23-2021, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Double post.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 02-23-2021 at 02:12 PM
Old 02-23-2021, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We have news. It is a series on Amazon and not a limited series.

Quote:
The '21 Bridges' and 'Friday Night Lights' star will play a CIA operative in the thriller.
Taylor Kitsch will star opposite Chris Pratt in Amazon's thriller The Terminal List.

The 21 Bridges and Friday Night Lights actor will play a CIA operative in the show, which landed at Amazon last year with a straight-to-series order. Amazon Studios and Civic Center Media are producing in association with MRC Television.

Based on a novel by Jack Carr, The Terminal List centers on Pratt's James Reece, a Navy SEAL whose platoon is ambushed during a covert mission. He returns home with conflicting memories about the incident and faces questions about his culpability in it, but as new evidence comes to light, Reece discovers dark forces working against him and endangering both his life and those of his loved ones.

Kitsch will play Ben Edwards, Reece's best friend and a former SEAL who now works for the CIA. He uses his access to intelligence and operator's skillset to help Reece seek vengeance.

Kitsch's recent credits also include Canal+ drama series Shadowplay (alongside Michael C. Hall and Logan Marshall-Green), Paramount Network's Waco and features Only the Brave and American Assassin. He's repped by Untitled Entertainment and Range Media Partners.

MRC Television is a division of MRC, which is a co-owner of The Hollywood Reporter through a joint venture with Penske Media titled P-MRC.

Deadline first reported the news.
Old 02-23-2021, 02:24 PM
New Fan

Great News!
Chris Pratt and Taylor as friends together in a series - I love it!
plus, He is CIA which probably means short hair
plus, its Amazon, so i might have the chance to see it in Germany too (I hope so)
Old 02-23-2021, 02:34 PM
New Fan

I have to correct myself
CIA Ground Branch - so we might get Taylor in Mike Murphy style
Old 02-23-2021, 03:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I LOVE this ... great collection of talent and a not limited series ... interesting.

Any idea when filming starts? (Since it's listed as "in development" on IMDB, info is only for subscribers and I'm not a subscriber). The info I did see says to expect it to arrive late 2020/early 2021 but we all know how that goes ...
Old 02-23-2021, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The original news on it dropped in early 2020 with it landing on Amazon with Chris in May 2020. I'd only assume that filming would be sooner rather than later if they're rounding out the cast. Maybe they'll move it from "in development" to pre-production so it'll show up on IMDb soon.

I grabbed the book on my way soon. I mean, as a supporting character who actually knows if he'll survive the first book. It's compared to a Vince Flynn type novel (American Assassin). I get Jack Ryan vibes from it.

Doesn't hurt that Chris is really really entrenched in the Lone Survivor/Mike Murphy family too. And it sounds like from Taylor's post that there will be some of his Lone Survivor family involved.

FYI, no additional information on imdbpro

Last edited by worthyoflove; 02-23-2021 at 04:18 PM
Old 02-23-2021, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I am so so so excited for news!! Hopefully, this will start filming soon! I want to know where it will film. Since it's a series, I'm hoping it will premiere for fall! That would be fantastic!
Old 04-30-2021, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor's IG video made Deadline.

Old 05-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Taylor's IG video made Deadline.

That's awesome! I've rewatched it so many times. It makes me laugh.
Old 05-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think the reason it wasn't picked up by more mainstream media is because of the language in the video...but that's just Taylor.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't really know where to put this and I feel like Kristen just brought this up again so its getting press but she's definitely talked about her and Dax's love of Minka and Taylor before.

Quote:
During her Self interview, Kristen Bell opened even more about her and her husband’s attraction to other individuals. During one instance, the cast of Friday Night Lights piqued the couple’s interest while watching an episode. Bell said about the moment:

We were moments away from picking up the phone and asking both Minka Kelly and Taylor Kitsch if they wanted to join our marriage.
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/256...men-attractive
Old 05-08-2021, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I don't really know where to put this and I feel like Kristen just brought this up again so its getting press but she's definitely talked about her and Dax's love of Minka and Taylor before.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/256...men-attractive
They have chosen wisely, Minka and Taylor are both beautiful people for sure.