Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2020, 04:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow ... I'm so happy for this.

It is truly ironic that we were just talking about Randall Emmett. At least he's active on social media so that's a plus...

I'm sure this project is right up Taylor's alley (sounds gritty and kind of indie) and with DeNiro and Malkovich ... that's very appealing. I bet he doesn't survive in the end though ...
Old 10-19-2020, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Add it to his death count.
Old 10-19-2020, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is so exciting!!! He's got a project! Woo-hoo!
I don't even care that he'll die. He's working with great actors! WOW! This is awesome!
Old 10-20-2020, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

I love the cast, but I can't get over the fact that he's replacing Machine Gun Kelly. lol
Old 10-20-2020, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He apparently is an up and comer? I wanted to say I have no idea who he is and haven't seen him in anything but that's not true. He was in Bird Box and I saw that.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

He's a rapper and he played Tommy Lee in THE DIRT on Netflix. And he's dating Megan Fox. That's all I know.
Old 10-21-2020, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have zero clue who he is. I’m certain Taylor is a much better choice for the role. Based on the nothing I know.
Old 01-02-2021, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So the first time we've actually heard Taylor talk about what he might have coming up but of course can't talk about it. The full article is in the Shadowplay thread.

Quote:
The film crews return to the set after the halt of work due to the outbreak of the pandemic. What are your career plans for the future?

I haven't worked on the set since the shooting of "Defeated" and the outbreak of the pandemic, mostly by my own choice. Shooting movies or series is now starting to be more difficult, but I hope that the situation will change a little in the new year. I have some projects in the pipeline, but the contracts have not yet been signed, so I can't really talk about them. Hopefully two or three things can be achieved in the first quarter and half of 2021.
Old 01-02-2021, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
So the first time we've actually heard Taylor talk about what he might have coming up but of course can't talk about it. The full article is in the Shadowplay thread.
Nice he has some stuff coming up!
Old 01-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

And at least a few things if something falls through. I wonder if Inferno is included as one of those projects. I hate that he can't talk about it, but saying the first quarter makes me happy.

It's also good to know this hiatus was kind of by his choice, as someone who is so devoted to his craft I could see how he might just want to avoid doing anything because it would be such a pain in the ass to do things properly.
Old 01-03-2021, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We know about Inferno though. I was thinking it might be new stuff.
Is that too hopeful?

Quote:
And at least a few things if something falls through. I wonder if Inferno is included as one of those projects. I hate that he can't talk about it, but saying the first quarter makes me happy.

It's also good to know this hiatus was kind of by his choice, as someone who is so devoted to his craft I could see how he might just want to avoid doing anything because it would be such a pain in the ass to do things properly.
Old 01-03-2021, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You would think Inferno might be one of them, but maybe that's already scheduled for mid-year or later next year.

I like that there's a few, so if one falls through we still have something.

But this is his pattern, he does this all the time and I don't know if it's by design or if he just is so focused when working that he has a hard time reading or committing to something else while filming. But it's like three projects filming back to back and then nothing for a year. I get this time it's just a different circumstance. He didn't anticipate the pandemic and was ready to shoot Inferno.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 01-03-2021 at 02:00 PM
Old 01-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Fingers crossed we might hear some casting news this week. Hollywood notoriously closes down between Thanksgiving and New Years. Maybe there was some movement on his projects last week.
Old 01-10-2021, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Fingers crossed we might hear some casting news this week. Hollywood notoriously closes down between Thanksgiving and New Years. Maybe there was some movement on his projects last week.
That would be great!
Old 02-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah, no new news...sorry, but Taylor's name did come up today in an article for dream casting for a new series. It's a prequel to Yellowstone, so obviously there is that Taylor Sheridan connection there. But it takes place in 1883. So it's called Y (for Yellowstone): 1883 and is supposed to film this year.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread