Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2018, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Still have my fingers crossed that Taylor will be Dax Shepard's guest this Friday in Austin for the live podcast taping.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Still have my fingers crossed that Taylor will be Dax Shepard's guest this Friday in Austin for the live podcast taping.
I would love that so much. I love Dax and Kristen!
Old 08-14-2018, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They're both from where I live so I feel like they're my kindred spirits, especially Kristen, but Taylor is also both their hall passes which would make the interview that much more fun.
Old 08-14-2018, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would love for Taylor to be the guest! That would be such a fun interview.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Probably ripped directly from the reddit thread last week, and says nothing new, but another mention of Taylor relating to The Batman movie.

Also, if he is involved in this movie, it was confirmed today that the filming will start next year for this movie.

Quote:
The Batman
Taylor Kitsch is said to have a huge role. It's been both said that Ben Affleck is exiting and will be staying on as the DCEU Dark Knight, with the latest seeing it speculated that Affleck may cameo in The Batman, with a younger actor used. Matt Reeves also said it will feature an original story.
https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/dceu-...tern-dies-more
Old 08-19-2018, 01:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I hate when an internet rumor spreads like this! There's no way of knowing if there's even a shred of truth to this!
Old 08-19-2018, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I dug a little into that particular person and the website. There are people out there that do tend to have inside information or hear rumblings. This guy doesn't seem to be one of them. So I'd guess there's a 90% chance it's just a repeat of the rumor we've already heard.

Though the longer Taylor stays silent about the next project the more I think this might be it.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I’m ready to hear about anything at this point!
Old 08-20-2018, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Basically. I really don't want it to be that kind of movie because it's just not my kind of movie. But if it is the promotion will be crazy and I hope he can get something else squeezed in prior to it if he is going to be in it.

Matt Reeves said at TCA that he was working on the script and should have it in by Labor Day. I'd hope that we'd hear one way or another whether Taylor is involved in the next month.
Old 08-20-2018, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

My husband would probably be pleased as it would mean I would finally, after 11 years together, go to the cinema to watch a superhero film!
Old 08-20-2018, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My brother is a huge movie buff, but he actually usually likes what Taylor is in or what he does is kind of right in his wheelhouse. He came with me to see Only the Brave, which, kind of makes sense. Taylor may have a big female following but a lot of his movies are geared more toward the male audience.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
My husband would probably be pleased as it would mean I would finally, after 11 years together, go to the cinema to watch a superhero film!
In almost 17 years of marriage I got to pick the movie exactly ONE time. It was my birthday, and he fell asleep. So, there's that.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I used to go to the movies with my Grandma as a kid, that was our thing, she'd fall asleep all the time.
Old 08-21-2018, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I used to go to the movies with my Grandma as a kid, that was our thing, she'd fall asleep all the time.
I talked my Mimi into taking me to see Footloose. My mom was sooo mad! HAHAHAHA!
Old 08-21-2018, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Grandma let me watch movies I probably shouldn't have been watching too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread