Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh so growly!
Old 10-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor in LA tonight I just happened to come across a news article that said he designed a jacket for the event I didn’t think he would go but there he is...

Old 10-06-2017, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Ummmmm... YUM! Still too skinny though but looking better. Those pictures! We need to get a hold of them and I am currently searching Levi stores. I wonder how this came about?
Old 10-06-2017, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I should have mentioned they're not for sale. A lot of them are pretty intricate designs and aren't as wearable as Taylor's. They could be put up for auction as the collaborators discretion so maybe he'll auction it off or something for ACChoir.

I don't know how long he stayed at the party, doesn't really seem like his scene. Snoop Dogg, Chance the Rapper and Solange performed. Karlie Kloss (the model) was there and Busy Phillips but other than that I didn't really recognize anyone.

Justin Timberlake, Clayton Kershaw also designed jackets.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor and Josh attending the 49ers-RedSkins game next weekend, the 15th in DC.

Quote:
Adding some more star power to next Sunday’s Redskins-49ers game, acclaimed actors Josh Brolin and Taylor Kitsch will be in attendance at FedExField.

Brolin, best known for his work in No Country For Old Men and Milk, and Kitsch, of Friday Night Lights fame, will both take the field for an in-game presentation.

They’ll be helping promote Only the Brave, based on the true story of the Granite Mountain Hotshots, the heroic story of one unit of local firefighters that through hope, determination, sacrifice, and the drive to protect families, communities, and the country, become one of the most elite firefighting teams in the nation. They forge a unique brotherhood that comes into focus with one fateful fire.

Stay tuned for more details about their appearance next week.
Josh Brolin, Taylor Kitsch To Attend Redskins-49ers Game

Quote:
“It’s simple; it’s a military style and I’m obviously pro-military, as I think everyone should be,” said Kitsch of his army green trucker jacket design. “I ride motorcycles, so there’s [padding] inside for protection and there’s also a little quote that’s more for me than for anybody else. It says ‘Zero’ and it means to live without regret.”

“I remember stealing my oldest brother’s Levi’s shirt, a light blue button-up like the one I’m wearing, when I was in early grade school,” added Kitsch. “I’d wear it and it went down to my knees. That was my favorite shirt growing up. Levi’s gear is timeless and it’s comfortable. I wear it when I’m not here, too, so it made sense to work with them on this.”

Quote:
As for Kitsch’s first denim jacket? It didn’t even belong to him! “I have two older brothers and my oldest brother is 7 years older than me and I would steal his button up growing up. I would literally steal it and go to school in it when I was in 4th, 5th or 6th grade. I used to get the sh-t kicked out of me for stealing it, but it was worth it,” he admits.

The Lone Survivor star said comfort is everything when it comes to what he likes to wear now. “Jeans, cowboy boots and a button up or something that’s easy is my style,” he says.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 10-06-2017 at 02:20 PM
Old 10-06-2017, 08:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
“I have two older brothers and my oldest brother is 7 years older than me and I would steal his button up growing up."
Finally! We now know how much older Daman is. One down, one to go....

Quote:
“It’s simple; it’s a military style and I’m obviously pro-military, as I think everyone should be,” said Kitsch of his army green trucker jacket design.
He says this all the time. Who isn't pro-military?

Maybe the NFL Network will air a segment on the presentation. What are the odds it'll air live on the national broadcast?

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 10-07-2017 at 03:45 AM
Old 10-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My best guess for what will happen with the in-game presentation is that they'll either do it right before the game, presenting some local first responders with something, in between the first and second quarter and they'd do it live but obviously the network would be at commercial. They'll probably come back from commercial and announce what happened and show Taylor/Josh on the field doing whatever. So we wouldn't see the entire thing live but at least a portion of it. But I bet it'll make air time. I don't think Josh and Taylor would be doing it and Sony probably wouldn't be paying FOX or CBS to let them do it if it wasn't going to promote the movie to the entire audience watching.

And on second thought, there may be a small chance they could be in the booth with the announcers during half or coming out of a break. I think they've done that before too.

What (I think) will be Taylor's schedule the next few weeks:

Sat. Oct 7th - Sunday Oct. 8th - In LA for OTB press junket on Saturday - GQ Live Q&A Sunday at 1:05 p.m. (on their Facebook page) and OTB premiere on Sunday night.
Tuesday Oct. 10th - OTB premiere in Phoenix, Arizona.
Wednesday, Oct. 11th - OTB premiere in Colorado
Friday, October 13th - Taping of Ellen in LA
Sunday, October 15th - 49ers v. Redskins in DC with Josh Brolin on at 1:00 p.m. (I assume FOX)
Monday, October 16th - Taylor on The Ellen Show (check local listings)
Tuesday, October 17th - BUILD Series Event with OTB cast and New York OTB premiere.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 10-12-2017 at 09:10 PM
Old 10-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm excited for Ellen! It's been awhile since he was on her show.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This will be his 4th time? I think...but last time was 3 years ago, when he was on with Mark for Lone Survivor and they did that obstacle course.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
This will be his 4th time? I think...but last time was 3 years ago, when he was on with Mark for Lone Survivor and they did that obstacle course.
I know he did it once with Mark and once where she did the video "tribute" to him... is there another one?
Old 10-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I know he did it once with Mark and once where she did the video "tribute" to him... is there another one?
I think he's been 3xs. Promoting Lone, Normal Heart, and Savages.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was wrong, he was on once after he was on with Mark, he was on the first time when he was promoting Battleship and his mom was there. Second time he was there with Mark to promote Lone Survivor, third time he was there in May 2014 to promote Normal Heart/Grand Seduction.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Double post
Old 10-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor makes some best dressed/styled lists for the week with his look at the H&M ERDEM show. I wish he'd take more fashion chances at premieres. This look was so simple, yet a surprise.

Quote:
Divorcing Taylor Kitsch from the character he played in Friday Night Lights, Tim Riggins, starts with the hair. Riggins was the angsty teen with greasy, chin-length hair. Kitsch is a man of 36 and a star in one of the year's big movies, Only the Brave. For this he has his hair chopped short and styled sans part, straight up. As much as Riggins nailed the bad teen trope, Kitsch is owning his important-actor status with this cut.
https://www.gq.com/story/best-mens-g...-week-10-22-17

Quote:
Who: Taylor Kitsch
Where: H&M x Erdem Runway Show, Los Angeles
The new Erdem collab at H&M isn’t all flowers and ruffles. Okay, so it kind of is. But that didn’t stop True Detective star Kitsch bucking the trend in a classic monochrome getup. The 36-year-old tucked a well-fitting tee into some speckled trousers below, clinching that elusive smart-casual sweet spot without trying too hard. Obviously the Hollywood physique helps, too.
The Best Dressed Men Of The Week | FashionBeans

Old 10-22-2017, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Sounds like they think he JUST cut his hair. Geez.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread