Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2009, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's a crime against us TK fans

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 04-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Not fair i want to see at least one pic before i go to bed!!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too!

By our time zone, I guess the premiere will start 2 or 3 am. I won't be able to sleep

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 04-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

time zones
i might go sleep now and wake up in the middle og the night

i so wanted to be one of those 700 people camped out in Tempe Lucky!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know, I could probably do that too. I might even just check if there is pictures, and post later, but at least sleep after seeing new Taylor pictures

Lucky, lucky fans.

I wanted to ask..Does the Late shows ask the actors to appear or the Actors do it themselves? I mean like, how exactly can an actor promote the movie. It's most likely the 1st option, but what confuses me is that, why Taylor isn't on talk shows like the rest of the cast?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

in my heart i know i'll do that i just want to see his pics and go to bed happily

i have no idea about those thing
Sometimes not the whole cast promote the movie together in the same show but just a couple of actors
Old 04-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww Hugh ordered and bought breakfast for 800 people in Tempe!

Video

I can't wait to see Taylor!!!!!!!!! the video reports thay the cast is bringing their families too, they had 200 tickets reserved just for their families, I wonder if Taylor is going to bring someone.

live streaming!
LIVE @ 4:30pm: Wolverine premiere

"Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!"

Last edited by Lothiriel; 04-27-2009 at 04:58 PM
Old 04-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

SO SEXY!! HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!
I wish there's a better video for that, dont like the words 'replay' over his face... Need some pics!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

NEW INTERVIEW
Old 04-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothiriel (View Post)
Aww Hugh ordered and bought breakfast for 800 people in Tempe!

Video

I can't wait to see Taylor!!!!!!!!! the video reports thay the cast is bringing their families too, they had 200 tickets reserved just for their families, I wonder if Taylor is going to bring someone.

live streaming!
LIVE @ 4:30pm: Wolverine premiere
When he did the stream interview (several minutes into it), he said he brought his mom and his brothers...so cool!
Old 04-28-2009, 04:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

some early reviews of the film - and in particular TKitsch

Quote:
There are more fan-boy surprises in the second half of the film, where we are introduced to the rather good turn from Taylor Kitsch as Gambit, and a few other characters that I won't mention here.
source

Quote:
Though Huston is hammy, Collins makes a sexy, affecting female lead while Friday Night Lights star Kitsch draws a full house with his portrayal of Cajun card shark Gambit.
source

Quote:
Added to the fact that Wolverine has already had so much exposure in the three X-Men movies, it meant I found myself far more interested in the other characters woven into his backstory.

Gambit will be a delight for fans, after a long wait to see him on screen. Taylor Kitsch brings a supercool edginess to the character, who can charge objects with energy to make them explode.
Film review - X-Men Origins: Wolverine (12A, 1hr 47mins) - Coventry Telegraph - The Geek Files

Last edited by ice79; 04-28-2009 at 05:00 AM
Old 04-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

New interview with Taylor - Local News | Video On Demand | Arizona | azfamily.com

It keeps on buffering & the page refreshes by itself. I can't watch it . Can anyone rip it & upload it?

Quote:
‘Wolverine’ Star Taylor Kitsch Says ‘Gambit’ Solo Movie Should Return To The Thieves Guild

Hugh Jackman headlines “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” when it opens around the U.S. this week, but it’s on the shoulders of Taylor Kitsch to convince Fox to bring Gambit back to the big screen.

The X-Men’s resident thief and sharp-tongued Cajun has long been a fan favorite in comic books, and now Kitsch has high hopes for the character on film. He even has suggestions for where Fox could take the character in a “Gambit” solo film.

“I would love to go darker,” Kitsch told MTV News. “[Gambit] in Vegas was fun, but I want to go into the Thieves Guild part of his story.”

Kitsch’s concept would delve into Remy LeBeau’s shady, streetwise past, part of the hero’s alluring mystique dating back before his time as one of the X-Men in the comics. And that side of Gambit is what interests the “Friday Night Lights” actor the most.

“How cool would it be to see him stealing things to survive because the stakes are so high?” Kitsch proposed. “Of course, as an actor, I’m always going to the darker side, but for him that would just be way more intriguing.”

Until the studio signs off, though, the “Gambit” movie will have to remain fan fiction in Kitsch’s mind.

“Come on, Fox,” he urged. “Let’s do it.”

“X-Men Origins: Wolverine” kicked off the action blockbuster season last night in Tempe, AZ. Keep it locked to Splash Page today for a report on the premiere event.

Would you like to see a “Gambit” movie spin out of “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”? What do you think of Taylor Kitsch’s job playing the character? Sound off in the comment section below!
Splash Page ‘Wolverine’ Star Taylor Kitsch Says ‘Gambit’ Solo Movie Should Return To The Thieves Guild

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 04-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I wish there is a Gambit spinoff!!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Gambit spinoff would be amazing

Sally i don't know how to rip it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread