Supporters:
01. taysgurl
02. JMRamos
03. Halo23
04. Donna L. Crawford
05. Jade Lizabetta Lautner
06. HaylijahღEndgame

future titles:
Because You Have To Push Yourself Further Than You Thought Possible.
Because It Pays To Be A Winner!
Because You Gotta Find An Excuse To Win! Keep Going!
Because Winning Here Is A Conscience Decision.
Because First Thing's First. Win The Fight!
Because We Do What We Do, What We Have To Do.
Because I Am The Reaper.
Because Even On Their Last Breath... They Didn't Give Up.
Because I Don't Go Home, You Don't Go Home.
Because Brave Men Fought And Died.
"A Celebration Of The Courage And The Brotherhood Of Warriors."

previous threads:

Last edited by worthyoflove; 09-02-2018 at 04:37 PM
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

From the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Taylor with Michael's mom at the race. I wondered if she was there but sure enough she was. I'll say it again and again, love that his family loves Taylor and that Taylor continues to be part of their lives.

Old 08-17-2018, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tftnt!
Old 08-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

In the top post. . . What are supporters?
ThirtyThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's a thing that the forum used to do, which seemed kind of redundant to me. Like if you were a big fan of a certain role he did or supported a certain pairing like with him and Lyla, you could ask to be put on the "supporters" list. Most I think have been dropped from the main post, a few of the posts still have them.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
It's a thing that the forum used to do, which seemed kind of redundant to me. Like if you were a big fan of a certain role he did or supported a certain pairing like with him and Lyla, you could ask to be put on the "supporters" list. Most I think have been dropped from the main post, a few of the posts still have them.
Thanks!
ThirtyThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Mile 22 was mentioned in the last thread. Can I just rant for a minute? I forgot Pete directed it. To me it looked awful from the very first trailer. I fell out of love with Mark a while ago, but now I'm even starting to question Pete as a filmmaker. If it weren't for FNL, Lone and The Kingdom, I'd say he was becoming a hack in the vein of Michael Bay. And Mark is wasting his acting talent. Clearly he doesn't care though because he's stinking rich. Ok rant done.
KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Rant away. It's at 20% on Rotten Tomatoes. I don't know what they were thinking making this thing. Were they contractually obligated to go out and make a summer potential blockbuster together?

They're also a bit full of themselves? Because apparently there's no ending...it leaves it completely wide open for a sequel.

I saw this review on Lainey Gossip and figured it pretty much sums up Pete and Mark's movie relationship and this movie.

Quote:
...and even when the movies are not good, or vaguely unsettling in the ways they pump up unchecked machismo as the answer to all the world’s ills, they are at least watchable. There is a basic competence to the filmmaking. Mile 22, though, is where the partnership goes bad because it is all the worst parts of the Berg/Wahlberg oeuvre and it is completely unwatchable. I mean it is just visual garbage.
https://www.laineygossip.com/mile-22...wahlberg/50625
Old 08-19-2018, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Lainey holds no punches.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:39 AM
Addicted Fan

You're not kidding! Yikes! I read another review that also called it unwatchable. And one (I think it was the Hollywood Reporter) said its only purpose seemed to be to feed Mark's ego.

Lainey's machismo comment is spot on. Mark always seemed to be out to prove how tough he is, because he's so little physically and the youngest boy in his family. But his best performances (outside the psycho in Fear) were when he played vulnerable characters (Boogie Nights, Three Kings), not macho guys. And Pete seems the same type, obsessed with showing how tough he is, with the boxing and the macho movies and hanging out with MMA fighters. lol So I totally see why they'd be attracted to these projects. But it's time for them to take a timeout and rethink their partnership.

Ben Foster has a movie out also, and it's getting raves. Leave No Trace. He plays a veteran. Here's a podcast he did. I haven't listened yet.

Ben Foster and Being Part of a ‘Continuing Conversation’ About Veterans
Old 08-20-2018, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Pete made some IG post today mentioning it was a tough weekend. I wonder if you know you're making **** while you're making ****.

I can't say I feel bad for them. Maybe it'll be a wake up call. Though, honestly, most of his films that are successful/good already have a story built in.

Thanks for the Ben podcast. I used to love Ben, the Scientology thing has turned me off, as it often does. I try to not let those sort of things infiltrate my enjoyment of movies.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I posted the trailer to Leave No Trace a while ago. Anyone go see it? I thought it would have gotten more attention.

Crazy Rich Asians did well this weekend. I'm going to try and get to that this week. My one friend who is my movie partner has two kids leaving for college at the end of the week so I know she's going to be too busy. I may have to go it alone.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I came across this picture recently. I remember Taylor in some interview mentioning that his mom and Michael's mom were close. This was at the Lone Survivor premiere in New York.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww, that's so sweet! I love that our Taylor is so genuine (and his family is too). He's the real deal. No phony Hollywood type.

And sorry I didn't remember you'd posted the trailer, KiKi. I did watch it. lol Because I remember seeing the trailer and thinking it looked good. But then it kind of disappeared off my radar.

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 08-23-2018 at 09:59 PM
Old 08-23-2018, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I love that he loves his Momma.