Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2020, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I wonder how else it will change. I think Mans mentioned that some main characters would be cut to the point that they would appear as the equivalent to extras.
What?!? I don’t like that at all!
Old 12-16-2020, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Old 12-16-2020, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You can take the model off the runway, but the poses last forever.
Old 12-20-2020, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The are so many pictures.

Old 12-20-2020, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
The are so many pictures.
And that's okay with me!
Old 12-21-2020, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi all. I haven't read through this thread as I don't want to know anything that happens. But I am so excited as I have finally found a way to stream it!!!!!!! So as soon as I get the kids into bed, I'm going in! I can't wait to see it.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
Hi all. I haven't read through this thread as I don't want to know anything that happens. But I am so excited as I have finally found a way to stream it!!!!!!! So as soon as I get the kids into bed, I'm going in! I can't wait to see it.
YAY! I *think* we did a pretty good job of tagging spoilers here. You should be okay. I'm excited for you to watch it!!
Old 12-21-2020, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I hope we tagged spoilers okay! I'm excited to hear your take on it. I hope you're seeing the original version though I'm sure the edited version is still okay too.

Also, hi! I hope you and the little ones are doing well!
Old 12-21-2020, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Old 12-22-2020, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

An interview?!?! No way. The only one.
Old 12-22-2020, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It’s like they knew they weren’t going to do press. All the interviews for this were done on set while filming.
Old 12-22-2020, 12:01 PM
Loyal Fan

What? There's an edited version? I don't know how to tell which version I'm watching. I only got to watch one episode last night, because my husband wants to watch it so I couldn't watch any more after he went to bed. Based on one episode, I really love it. Can't wait to watch more.
Old 12-22-2020, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Did the first episode begin with Taylor waking up in his hotel room? If not then you’re watching the edited version, each episode was reworked and cut by about 15 minutes.

This edited version was not approved by the creator and in turn a lot of the actors are kind of boycotting it/ not promoting it. Probably why we’ve seen so little from Taylor on it.

Glad you’re enjoying it!
Old 12-22-2020, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
What? There's an edited version? I don't know how to tell which version I'm watching. I only got to watch one episode last night, because my husband wants to watch it so I couldn't watch any more after he went to bed. Based on one episode, I really love it. Can't wait to watch more.
You can still watch without him...just act really surprised when you rewatch. Like it's all new information.
Old 12-22-2020, 05:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Did the first episode begin with Taylor waking up in his hotel room? If not then you’re watching the edited version, each episode was reworked and cut by about 15 minutes.

This edited version was not approved by the creator and in turn a lot of the actors are kind of boycotting it/ not promoting it. Probably why we’ve seen so little from Taylor on it.

Glad you’re enjoying it!
No, I believe it started with some old pathé news footage. Then there was a scene in the police station. Then I think a flashback to when Max and his brother were younger. Then Taylor wakes up and his first words are 'elevator kaput?'

I wonder if I can find the original ones. Also, I'm not sure what country it's streaming from, but it seems to be called 'The Defeated'.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread