Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2019, 03:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Sorry! Yes, there totally is. I was leaving work to make it to my 5:30 workout and posting from my phone is always difficult.

Here is the link. Hasn't been tweeted yet...I can't rip the video from ET Canada, they're really good about that, so waiting for them to post it on youtube.

Nothing groundbreaking to say, but still nice to see him.

Ah it's lovely to see him!

What's even lovelier is hearing him say my daughter's name! (Elsie).

I'm SO looking forward to seeing this show!
Old 08-21-2019, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ha, I love that about Elsie. I do remember it kind of catching my attention when he said the name Amanda when doing press for Only the Brave. It was just odd to hear him saying my name.

The sets for this show just look so good. They haven't shot in a studio at all, they've all been on location. I think it was another news outlet that reported they've filmed at over 70 locations. Even if it's a bust (which I don't think it will be) the cinematography is going to be outstanding.

And from what I gather the one younger actress, Mala, is working for the guy that they're looking for, the one that sets the bomb that goes off here, and she's kind of a villain, which will be fun.

This is from the Czech reporter that was on set yesterday, but her highlights are not in English.

Quote:
_helloyara_
today I visited the production of 'shadowplay' near #prague. it's a a berlin-set historical #thriller that takes place in 1946. the whole set's been built in and around an old sugar factory. ruins, dust everywhere. you get goosebumps by just walking around. though you know most of it is fake. most of it looks super real. more information in my highlights. #filmproductions #shadowplayseries

Quote:
mansmarlind
It took 16 years to rebuild Berlin after the war, all thanks to the Trummerfraus, the Rubble ladies.
#shadowplay
Old 08-21-2019, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

As the first chapter comes to an end I worry about him surviving the finale.

I'm not sure I want him to have to do an entire second season of this show without having seen the first season but I would also kind of be disappointed if he didn't do it. I'm undecided.

But he lives, on set today.

Old 08-21-2019, 07:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I think he'll survive. I realize we won''t know until we see it but it's hard to imagine where the story would go without his character??? He's always incredibly vague about his storylines (in the video, he soooo careful not to talk about anything really whereas Nina was a bit more specific).

I'm going to take a wild guess that he'll return for the second season but not survive the entirety of it?? Any other guesses????
Old 08-21-2019, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Mans Marlind, the director/writer, posted a picture of his notes as he was starting to write the second chapter, so...
Spoiler:
Old 08-22-2019, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I really hope he is back for a second season!
Old 08-22-2019, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ha, I love that about Elsie. I do remember it kind of catching my attention when he said the name Amanda when doing press for Only the Brave. It was just odd to hear him saying my name.
Ha. The day I was on the Mr Robot set all day, there was someone on the crew with my name and she must have been someone important because they were always calling for her. When I looked it up later, the only person with my name that I came across was a writer. Would it be normal for the writer to be on set and so important to the filming?

If Taylor survives we should make a trending hashtag or something #Kitschsurvives Although he doesn't use Twitter so probably wouldn't see it.
Old 08-22-2019, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't know... I would think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Ha. The day I was on the Mr Robot set all day, there was someone on the crew with my name and she must have been someone important because they were always calling for her. When I looked it up later, the only person with my name that I came across was a writer. Would it be normal for the writer to be on set and so important to the filming?

If Taylor survives we should make a trending hashtag or something #Kitschsurvives Although he doesn't use Twitter so probably wouldn't see it.
We could get it trending on IG!
Old 08-22-2019, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He probably wouldn't see the #kitschsurvives tag, but if he does, I'm totally using it on any and all Shadowplay posts I make because this would be the first time he survives in what 4 or 5 roles?

I don't know how often writers are on set. If they're anticipating some modifications, maybe?

I know he was probably number one on the call sheet for Waco, but when I saw this (from today) I couldn't help but feel proud of him. I'll always remember when the FNL cast was doing Paley Fest panel at the end of season one and everyone was asked what they hoped would be in store for their character next season (f they were renewed) and Taylor joked that he wanted to be number 1 on the call sheet, and then looked at Kyle and said, "i'm coming for 'ya." And there he is, number 1 on the call sheet.

Old 08-22-2019, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Night shoots tonight, a lot of posting from cast and crew.

Old 08-22-2019, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Taylor posted something too from tonight.

I'm so proud that he's #1 on the call sheet. Too bad nobody I know even knows who he is still.
Old 08-22-2019, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He would probably see the hashtag if he's tagged too. I would love to see that be a thing! Let's do it, ladies!

I love seeing him number one on the call sheet. That's so cool.
Old 08-23-2019, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Let's hope his character makes it out of this first chapter alive and I'll definitely use that hashtag.

I get the feeling that his character and Tuppence's character are having some type of affair or she's pursuing him based on what she's had to say in a few interviews about this character. Her time has been limited on set but when she is filming it's often with Taylor or Michael C. Hall (who plays Taylor's boss and Tuppence's husband). Would be an interesting side story.
Old 08-23-2019, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have high hopes!!

Quote:
Let's hope his character makes it out of this first chapter alive and I'll definitely use that hashtag.

I get the feeling that his character and Tuppence's character are having some type of affair or she's pursuing him based on what she's had to say in a few interviews about this character. Her time has been limited on set but when she is filming it's often with Taylor or Michael C. Hall (who plays Taylor's boss and Tuppence's husband). Would be an interesting side story.
That would be a good side story.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They're night shooting again at the same location as yesterday.

A few of the crew followed the yourdailykitsch account today and I couldn't figure out why but they reposted the Shadowplay video, so apparently they weren't aware of it.

Just a theory as she mentioned this in an interview. There are only so many people in the cast she could get "naughty" with.

Quote:
"It's one of my favourite scripts that I've read in a long time," Middleton said. "I play the English wife of a American diplomat who is the boss of the American cop, and she's quite a naughty lady.

"She maybe isn't always that loyal to her husband and she likes to party and she's very free. She likes a good time and doesn't care who knows it. She's really fun to play, really strong and really complex but quite fragile underneath it all.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread