Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2019, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if it's a bit deal, financially if filming goes over. I know Mr. Robot was supposed to be done filming the end of June but I think they just finished up last week. Rami was supposed to be filming Bond25 but then Daniel Craig got hurt so I don't know if that had something to do with it.
Old 08-17-2019, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm sure it costs them quite a bit if filming goes over. Paying for the locations, the crew, catering, just everyone. They seem to be pretty regimented here.

One of the extras posted a snap of today's script...I can't believe he gets away with this, he seems like one of those that is more than just an extra but not someone who will have more than one line but acts like he's staring in the project.

But anyway, it's a scene with Taylor and Nina, which there are probably a lot of considering they seem to be partners.

Old 08-17-2019, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It seems like they’ve started on schedule pretty much. They much be close if they started “wrap” parties.
Old 08-18-2019, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wonder if this is from the shoot they just did last week.

A lot of the crew has dispersed after yesterday but I don't get the impression they're done yet.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Don't think they are done quite yet either if the photo of the call sheet you posted yesterday with "day 71 of 90" on the top is to be believed.

It's getting time for this to wrap up and for everyone to return home for a bit. I bet he'll either disappear in Austin or take a long motorcycle ride (or both). I suppose after 5 months of being "on," he deserves the time and space to decompress.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I didn't even catch the day 71 of 90, I was too distracted by the script. So 19 more days....with one day off a week, if they're keeping that up would end early in the week of the 13th. That one news article said they were expected to shoot until Sept 13th. Maybe that was a buffer date.

I would guess he'd probably be itching to be home after being gone so long. I'm a homebody though so being home would be a relief, for him it seems like the trips clear his mind. Though he has been able to take a few at least while filming. Maybe this isn't as heavy as Waco or TD and he won't completely need to disconnect.

He can be home in time for his fall hockey league to start up.
Old 08-18-2019, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I didn't even catch the day 71 of 90, I was too distracted by the script. So 19 more days....with one day off a week, if they're keeping that up would end early in the week of the 13th. That one news article said they were expected to shoot until Sept 13th. Maybe that was a buffer date.

I would guess he'd probably be itching to be home after being gone so long. I'm a homebody though so being home would be a relief, for him it seems like the trips clear his mind. Though he has been able to take a few at least while filming. Maybe this isn't as heavy as Waco or TD and he won't completely need to disconnect.

He can be home in time for his fall hockey league to start up.
I forgot about hockey!
Old 08-19-2019, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Fall league probably starts up in October! I can't wait for hockey to be back.
Old 08-20-2019, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

A few media outlets have been invited to set the past few days. Taylor talks a bit about being at the end of the season.

Old 08-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Is there a video - or is it print? What did he say??
Old 08-20-2019, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Sorry! Yes, there totally is. I was leaving work to make it to my 5:30 workout and posting from my phone is always difficult.

Here is the link. Hasn't been tweeted yet...I can't rip the video from ET Canada, they're really good about that, so waiting for them to post it on youtube.

Nothing groundbreaking to say, but still nice to see him.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 08-20-2019 at 05:10 PM
Old 08-20-2019, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Thanks for posting it!
Old 08-20-2019, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wish they'd post the stupid thing so I can rip it but good to see him!

They had some overseas press there today too but she's not speaking English so I have no idea what's going on.
Old 08-20-2019, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Do I see gray in his scruff???
Old 08-20-2019, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There's grey in his hair too, they were shooting a scene where a bomb goes off so he was all dusty.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread