Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ominous skies!
Old 05-23-2019, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wish they would have showed us a shot in the car...Taylor and Tuppence were filming at that camp today.

Old 05-23-2019, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Did you see Taylor’s IG story? I wonder if they were filming there or if he was site seeing.

He says people were brought there in 4749. That was after the war ended. I can’t find anything about that camp past 1944... Oldest Minion said he sounded like he wasn’t sure of what he was saying. I thought he sounded like he was reading it from a brochure.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Not site seeing, they were filming there today. The still photographer tagged the location.

According to this site it was used from 1947-49

Roughly translated:

Quote:
.In the middle of the forests 5 km southeast of Příbram (582 m above sea level), at the boundary of the cadastral districts of Lazsko, Lešetice and Zavržice, at a place known for the occurrence of iron, silver and uranium ore, a labor camp was first built by German prisoners of war in 1947-1949; it was named after the nearby hill Vojna (666 m above sea level), at the foot of which it is located. Similar facilities existed in the Jáchymov and Slavkov districts in connection with the extraction of the aforementioned strategic uranium ore.
https://www.muzeum-pribram.cz/cz/pam...ce/z-historie/
Old 05-24-2019, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hmmm... maybe I was looking at a different camp. And by me I mean oldest minion googled while I was driving...
Old 05-24-2019, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Did he say the name of the camp in the video? The only reason I knew where to look was because the set still photographer tagged the location...and I'm sure it was there because the set photographer started following both the film company and the Taylor's co-star Tuppence, who was shooting with Taylor yesterday.

I keep forgetting Tuppence is in the Downton Abbey film...but she has a bigger following than Taylor on IG. I guess she's in Sense 8 on Netflix, I've never seen it.
Old 05-24-2019, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I dunno. I thought he did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Did he say the name of the camp in the video? The only reason I knew where to look was because the set still photographer tagged the location...and I'm sure it was there because the set photographer started following both the film company and the Taylor's co-star Tuppence, who was shooting with Taylor yesterday.

I keep forgetting Tuppence is in the Downton Abbey film...but she has a bigger following than Taylor on IG. I guess she's in Sense 8 on Netflix, I've never seen it.
I’ve not watched sense 8 either. An actor I like from Velvet is it. Do we know her character’s story in shadowplay?
Old 05-24-2019, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Velvet? Do you know her name...the only three actresses listed so far are Tuppence, Nina Hoss and Mala Emde. I couldn't tell you anything other than who Taylor is playing and the guy who plays his brother stories, the rest is kind of a mystery.

I can for sure say Taylor has shot scenes with Tuppence.

They cast young Max...they must be doing a lot of flashbacks. The actor that plays Taylor's dad is in Prague right now, just arrived I assume to film this.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9215986/?ref_=tt_cl_t8
Old 05-25-2019, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Velvet is a Spanish TV show that ran 4 seasons I think. The actor from velvet that’s in sense 8 is Miguel Ángel Silvestre.
Old 05-25-2019, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh I totally misread your post, sorry. I thought you meant another actress was in Shadowplay that was also in Velvet. I was so confused.

But yeah, the girl from Sense 8, Tuppence. I have no idea who her character is in Shadowplay other than it seems like she's filmed with Taylor quite a bit.
Old 05-28-2019, 05:38 PM
New Fan

Ok so I have to vent and only you all will understand....I am so jealous, one of my friends is on a trip to Prague right now! I want to tell her to look out for him and send me a pic but she probably wouldn't know who he is. I think it is a waste for someone to go all the way there and not look for him! Lol
She is probably just taking in all the culture and history and not realizing she is missing something way better 😁
Old 05-28-2019, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wish I could give you an exact filming location to give her but the locals don't seem to care much about posting about filming if it is happening and I'm at the mercy of the cast/crew to post where they are but haven't the last few days. I think they've been doing interior shots. The guy that plays Taylor's dad on the show has already wrapped filming in just a few days.

But I'm jealous, but I will say, when I've been in the same city as Taylor there is a bit of an anxiousness that kind of ruins it for me. Like I'm always on edge that he might be somewhere and I'll miss him. A friend of mine has a business trip to Austin soon and he's making a long weekend out of it and was inviting friends to come down...my initial reaction was, well Taylor's not there so? Do I go...it shouldn't matter, but it does.

A shot from set over the weekend.

Old 05-28-2019, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I bet if she asked around about a tv show being filmed, she could find him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlofWisdom (View Post)
Ok so I have to vent and only you all will understand....I am so jealous, one of my friends is on a trip to Prague right now! I want to tell her to look out for him and send me a pic but she probably wouldn't know who he is. I think it is a waste for someone to go all the way there and not look for him! Lol
She is probably just taking in all the culture and history and not realizing she is missing something way better ������
That is a true disgrace.

I was a little sad there was no chance of seeing him when we went to ATX last week. It didn’t stop me from going... it’s easier for me to get there than you though.

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 05-29-2019 at 06:04 PM
Old 05-29-2019, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't know how many high profile shoots that are taking place in Prague. I'm jealous she's just there in general, it's a beautiful city.

Not being able to have the possibility of running into Taylor wouldn't stop me from going to Austin. I love that city, it's always just an added bonus. I don't even know when he has to go. With my luck it'll be in the middle of August and we won't even be able to leave air conditioned areas. Though it can't be any worse than my trip to Vegas in July.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I don't know how many high profile shoots that are taking place in Prague. I'm jealous she's just there in general, it's a beautiful city.

Not being able to have the possibility of running into Taylor wouldn't stop me from going to Austin. I love that city, it's always just an added bonus. I don't even know when he has to go. With my luck it'll be in the middle of August and we won't even be able to leave air conditioned areas. Though it can't be any worse than my trip to Vegas in July.
At least Vegas is in the desert, that’s a dry heat. I don’t know that I’ve been in August... I think they get more of a breeze than we do here.