Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2019, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Or it's much sooner then that and could be March/April/early May. He'll be busier mid-June-July with 17 Bridges.

I found Abigail, funny we just mention her and then she pops up in New York with Megan Markle.

Old 02-20-2019, 09:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww. Baby.

I thought I saw somewhere that Abigail signed to a new series. *

I think I'm with you on this, Amanda. I'd rather he either A) Have a studio/network/streaming service attached before he starts so we'd know we'd probably get to see it soon, or B) Be starring/co-starring in something attached to a studio/network/streaming service.

The good news is, I can imagine he'll be posting photos from the set. It's such a small production we might not get sightings otherwise.

*I was right. I did. It says they don't start shooting until later this year, though.
Quote:

Hulu Orders Abigail Spencer Revenge Drama, Elle Fanning Catherine the Great Starrer

In Reprisal, Spencer stars as a relentless femme fatale who, after being left for dead, leads a vengeful campaign against a bombastic gang of gear heads. The series also stars Rodrigo Santoro, Mena Massoud, Madison Davenport, Rhys Wakefield, David Dastmalchian, W. Earl Brown and Gilbert Owuor.

Hailing from A+E Studios in association with The Littlefield Co., the series was created, written and executive produced by Josh Corbin. The Handmaid's Tale producer Warren Littlefield executive produces alongside Barry Jossen and Jonathan van Tulleken, who also directed the pilot. Ann Johnson and Graham Littlefield serve as co-executive producers.

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 02-20-2019 at 09:46 PM
Old 02-21-2019, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I HATE how she seems to be public enemy number 1 in the British press. I read Lainey Gossip a lot and she was mentioning that the US media has scooped the British press on the last few Meghan stories and they're pissed. It's always interesting to hear about the inner workings of the royal family circle/world.

I just want him to do more high profile stuff. Hopping onto an indie film and going and shooting for four weeks is nothing, fine, go do it. It being his film is a completely different story and I worry that during a time when he's kind of seeing a bit of a resurgence, or at least a stabilizing of his career, finally...that this is not the time to be passing things up and he should be busier than ever. Not playing second lead in one movie a year and waiting for an HBO series to come out of development.

But yes to the idea that he might be more open about this project on social media because it's his and he needs to get word out there. The problem with Taylor is that self promotion or any promotion sometimes feels like he thinks it's selling out (see previously deleted instagram posts that could be perceived as ads, such as the Madewell post). He's going to need to get over that.

I would love for Abigail to still be in this. I doubt we hear casting news until he's actually filming though. Maybe I should keep an eye on her IG.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

March is next week. April is historically unpredictable weather wise. It could be beautiful or it could rain every day. Ya just never know. If he’s filming further south than Dallas, and he should be... then it might be more stable.

Hopefully, he’ll keep IMDb updated as he goes so we’ll know who the cast is.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

San Saba is where he was supposed to film when he talked about it previously.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
San Saba is where he was supposed to film when he talked about it previously.
That’s about an hour and 45 minutes from Austin. Probably similar weather.
Old 02-24-2019, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Maybe he's aiming for a late April-May shoot. He's been really quiet, maybe he's in work/prep-mode.
Old 11-23-2019, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor was asked about Pieces and what was going on with it. He said something to the effect of, "I just got another job..." and then predicts, "maybe late next year." It truly sounds like it just takes a backseat every time he signs on to something new.
Old 11-23-2019, 11:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Taylor was asked about Pieces and what was going on with it. He said something to the effect of, "I just got another job..." and then predicts, "maybe late next year." It truly sounds like it just takes a backseat every time he signs on to something new.
I think so too - almost like he works on it when nothing else is pending (which isn't a great way to ensure something happens. Could also be that it's a financial thing that he's not ready to deal with yet.)

Besides, even though I haven't seen footage of the first season, I think I'd rather he be in the second season of Shadowplay (which could potentially be filming late next year????). I also wonder if this is a subtle clue that he's not in the second season???? (i.e. dead again)
Old 11-23-2019, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

We kind of figured that was the case with Pieces. Did he say this in a recent interview?
Old 11-23-2019, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah, we always kind of figured that was the case...with the question about funding with the sale of the company that was backing it being question number two.

He was asked while doing 21 Bridges press.
Old 11-23-2019, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We may never get this movie.
Old 11-24-2019, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
I think so too - almost like he works on it when nothing else is pending (which isn't a great way to ensure something happens. Could also be that it's a financial thing that he's not ready to deal with yet.)

Besides, even though I haven't seen footage of the first season, I think I'd rather he be in the second season of Shadowplay (which could potentially be filming late next year????). I also wonder if this is a subtle clue that he's not in the second season???? (i.e. dead again)
So, after two of his last three movie projects being a bit of a bust...his TV choices are just so far superior. So, yeah, if he's going to work on something I'd rather it be a series because I just feel like the quality is better.

He's asked about Pieces in this interview.

Old 11-24-2019, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I’d like to see him do another series too. I just don’t feel like we’ll ever get another FNL. I don’t think he’ll sign on to do something long term. I feel like any series would be mini series, or just one season commitments. Which is nice when we get it, it’s just brief.
Old 11-24-2019, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We'll never get another FNL, but I don't think he'd be against signing on to a series if it were the right fit. The HBO show that was/is in development for him is a series.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread