Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2018, 01:07 AM
Addicted Fan

I remember seeing that and freaking out about how high off the ground he was! And that he's just sitting there so natural. I know he was harnessed in somehow (well, I'm assuming). But you're right, it gave me so much more respect for him and the process. That scene lasts just a few moments on screen.

I know he said he's focusing on character stuff, but just seeing these pics makes me wish he'd do another big-budget spectacle film. He's so pretty.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He will some day, I'm sure. Maybe not in the next few years. It's sad that he STILL has to prove himself, but I think he needs another few solid performances/projects to really get him back to where he can do a movie like this again...if he'll want to do it.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

John Carter will be available on Netflix starting May 2nd in the US.

Old 04-28-2019, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Nice!
Old 04-29-2019, 11:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Awesome!

I literally just saw this and came to post it. I thought it was pretty interesting trivia.

Old 04-29-2019, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That’s cool!
Star Wars came from JC too, right? I think I remember Lee telling me that. It was George Lucas’ inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Awesome!

I literally just saw this and came to post it. I thought it was pretty interesting trivia.

Old 04-29-2019, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah, John Carter was the OG sci-fi book/series that a lot of inspiration was taken from. Star Wars particularly.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The one good thing about this landing on Netflix is it's getting a lot of love on twitter.

Old 05-09-2019, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That’s awesome! I’m glad others realize Disney dropped the ball on this.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Some people are discovering it for the first time too. I'm glad that it's pretty much noted at this point that it wasn't Taylor's inability to carry a film but Disney's marketing strategy that killed this potential franchise.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Some people are discovering it for the first time too. I'm glad that it's pretty much noted at this point that it wasn't Taylor's inability to carry a film but Disney's marketing strategy that killed this potential franchise.
That has to feel good to him.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I love reading all the responses. I actually think it’s gotten to a point where a sequel, not on a huge budget, would probably do fairly well. It’s really found it’s audience over the years.

Old 05-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Do you think Taylor would reprise the role?

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I love reading all the responses. I actually think it’s gotten to a point where a sequel, not on a huge budget, would probably do fairly well. It’s really found it’s audience over the years.

Old 05-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I honestly don't know. He kind of loved doing it regardless of how successful it was. But it took a lot to kind of shed the reputation of flop because of this movie and Battleship. Might be too hard/painful to revisit.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Do you think Taylor would reprise the role?
I think he’d say that while he loved the experience and he’s proud of the work everyone did, he’s about moving forward and new experiences. Isn’t that basically what he said about playing Riggins again?

I wonder how it’s doing on Netflix. Fans know, but how do average viewers even know it’s on there now? Netflix has such a glut of titles. I wonder if it’ll switch to Disney+ once that service is up and running.

I guess I just have JC on the brain today. Earlier at work, I called “John Wick” John Carter instead.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread