Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2017, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think they're just comparing them based on their career path, that Taylor was plucked off of FNL and touted as the next big action star and now Dylan has been plucked off of TV and put in this role that could make him the next big action star. Taylor's franchise with John Carter didn't work out so well, hopefully it will for Dylan.

The flops in 2012 I think by most in the industry are forgotten. And at this point who isn't flopping. Jennifer Lawrence is maybe the biggest current female movie star and she's had a rough go if it as of late with Passengers and Joy. The movie going climate has just changed. Nobody is immune to a bad weekend at a box office. I think Taylor is going about it the right way by keeping to ensemble roles in movies and maybe more leading roles in TV. I think it's a nice balance.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I haven't seen Joy but wasn't she nominated for an Oscar for that? No matter how much money it made, I would consider that a success. I actually wanted to see it.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Joy was not a good movie, probably why it bombed, but I mean even having JLaw as the lead couldn't bring people into the theaters so star power is super overrated. But she was easily the best part of the movie. I still haven't seen Passengers...

Just some speculation from one of the unofficial San Diego Comic Con blogs that lists American Assassin as one of the possible movies they believe will be there. They point out that the official list is not compiled until July 6-9th about two weeks prior to the event so still a possibility it will be there. I would guess it will be...

Quote:
22. American Assassin (Lionsgate)

Lionsgate may be in bed with Comic-Con International now for the streaming service CCHQ, but that meant a whole lot of nothing for their Hall H presence last year (and even stranger, they brought along the cast of Power Rangers for interviews around the convention, but no official panel presence). They’ve got more than one film they could promote this year, though, starting with American Assassin, about a counterterrorism agent named Mitch Rapp, based on the Vince Flynn novel. Actor Dylan O’Brien plays Rapp, and if he’s already in town for Maze Runner, it makes sense to keep him around to pull double promoting duty. The film also stars Taylor Kitsch and Michael Keaton, who could easily make an appearance and get people excited.
A few pictures of Taylor on set last October with the guy that he shoots in the van, his name is Gjevat Kelmendi, he posted them on Facebook today:

https://www.facebook.com/Gjevat-Kelm...0253750149141/

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-23-2017 at 05:33 PM
Old 06-23-2017, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

He's got the wonky eye again. I guess I never noticed it until recently. I have friend who always looks like that in pictures, but not in person.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

What is he wearing? A jumpsuit? He's unzipped to his crotch...
Old 06-23-2017, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It looks like he's wearing a hoodie underneath the leather jacket and the hoodie is unzipped.

Yeah he's always kind of had the wonky eye. When he gives a real smile it's more in full effect. I wonder if that's why he doesn't give a full smile that often.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
What is he wearing? A jumpsuit? He's unzipped to his crotch...
This made me laugh outloud. I think it's just jeans and a zipper hoodie.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
This made me laugh outloud. I think it's just jeans and a zipper hoodie.
I see it now. That makes sense.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

A jumpsuit, this makes me now imagine Taylor in a romper. I know that was like a viral twitter thing about a month ago that men's romper/jumpsuits were becoming a thing. I just can't see him in one, ever...but now I want to see him in onesie pajamas.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
A jumpsuit, this makes me now imagine Taylor in a romper. I know that was like a viral twitter thing about a month ago that men's romper/jumpsuits were becoming a thing. I just can't see him in one, ever...but now I want to see him in onesie pajamas.
I was thinking more like something your wear if you were a mechanic, like over your clothes. Whatever, I'll take him in pjs too.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:58 PM
Addicted Fan

I never noticed a wonky eye, or a squinty one, before.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I never noticed a wonky eye, or a squinty one, before.
Really?!? I guess love really is blind.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's kind of lazy, it's not noticeable in motion but sometime, especially in flash photography it shows up.

I forgot about these on set pictures...those terrible jeans don't look so bad from the back.

Old 06-24-2017, 09:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Really?!? I guess love really is blind.
Exactly!

I see it in that pic above, but it looks more like makeup or prosthetics.

Speaking of those paparazzi pics, don't we get a brief glimpse of those boots in the new trailer? It's so fast, I couldn't even freeze it to confirm.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Let me find the picture, that the guy has since deleted, it's a long shot and you can see the boots. Not the same boots he wore in the paparazzi pictures that we hated.

I like this tweet, I don't know which movie its in reference to. This guy is a "film nerd" seems to be somehow connected to the movie business. I would guess he saw a screening of something...still waiting for him to elaborate, if he can.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread