Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2018, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Maybe he's shooting something and can't get away. Maybe he didn't like the finished product and doesn't want to promote it. It could be family-related too. Or he's under the weather.
I was thinking he was pissed that he didn't get any nominations, but then I thought... "No, that would be shallow..."
Old 01-14-2018, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He doesn't seem like the type to be worried about nominations. He might be shooting something. I think I heard he signed on to a series on FX maybe that's premiering this summer? But also his movie 12 Strong comes out this week

I'm watching Shameless and Stacie (Mindy) is a new character. She has a small part for the past few episodes.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
He doesn't seem like the type to be worried about nominations. He might be shooting something. I think I heard he signed on to a series on FX maybe that's premiering this summer? But also his movie 12 Strong comes out this week
Where is he filming? Timbuktu? lol You get on a plane and go to the ceremony when your movie and director are nominated for Golden Globes.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Maybe he’s just as odd as we think he is and there’s no figuring him out.
Old 01-15-2018, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Google says Michael was in Chicago during the GG, so who knows. He wasn't at today's panel either but should be in New York with the cast next week.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Connie has another hit.

‘9-1-1’ Renewed for Season 2 at Fox – Variety
Old 01-21-2018, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

A feature on Adrianne.

Quote:
Most of us remember you as Tyra Collette from the hit television series Friday Night Lights. What was it like growing up on that show?

I did! It was an exceptional experience—to be on location, getting along with everybody, being in Austin, Texas which is actually where I to live now, as well as Los Angeles. To be able to have that experience is so amazing, and to get to work with Connie Britton who is a dear friend of mine. It was challenging, and it was the best kind of challenge, so magically humbling and it made me the actress I am today. I miss it!

You were on Friday Night Lights for a number of seasons and returned for the finale. How were you able to develop your character without getting bored of it?

Here’s the thing about Tyra, she is kind of this odd character from the beginning and no one knows what to do with her in terms of playing her. She was the ‘bad girl’ but that can be boring, and unlike all the other characters, she did not really have a story for quite a while. So I got along with the show’s writers, and it was Liz Heldens, one of the most amazing writers who are also one of the writers for Orville, and she developed Tyra with a backstory that brought her to life. She remains as one of my favorite characters.

The show developed somewhat of a cult following. What was it like having such a great fan-base?

The thing with this show is that it’s timeless. It’s about people, characters and talents surrounding football. It’s slightly different when we are shooting; there are times we would sit there waiting for the ratings of an episode and thank god we’re not working in this environment now because it would easily be canceled. So every episode was like “are we gonna get canceled?” Promoting it or what not, it wasn’t at full growth. It’s so funny because it’s so successful now, and it’s probably what I’m recognized for the most. It’s weird as it’s 12 years since it started. So it does have a huge cult following, it’s a show you can go back and watch every year.
https://www.thelaterals.com/identiti...rianne-palicki

There are a lot of great pictures.

Old 01-21-2018, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
After only three episodes? Um... okay.
Old 01-22-2018, 07:10 AM
Addicted Fan

It's gotten huge ratings, so I guess they figure it's a keeper.

Thanks for the Adrianne interview. Interesting that the writer who helped give Tyra her voice is now writing for The Orrville!

Some stuff from Connie's busy weekend:

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 01-31-2018 at 09:52 PM
Old 01-22-2018, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't know who did Connie's hair last night but it wasn't great.

I was talking to my Mom and she mentioned they were watching 9-1-1, she described it as "kind of hokey". I still have yet to see it.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I agree. I’m not loving the sequins either.
Quote:

I was talking to my Mom and she mentioned they were watching 9-1-1, she described it as "kind of hokey". I still have yet to see it.
It is a bit. The first episode was worse than the second one... so getting better?

Off topic: we watched the resident last night and liked that. It’s also on Fox.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I like the girl on The Resident, from that ABC show that I can't remember the name of.

Kirsten confirmed that she's pregnant, though I don't think we needed confirmation. The number of jokes that I still see about Taylor referring to her as "Dunst" his hilarious.

Old 01-30-2018, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I watch 9-1-1 and I like it. The Resident is good too.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm pretty picky about what TV shows I watch so I might give an episode a try because of Connie but I'll probably wait until the season is over.

Rachel McAdams is on Good Morning America next Thursday, I wonder if Jesse (probably not) or Kyle (hopefully!) will be doing interviews/press for the movie.

Meanwhile, Kyle and his wife in Austin last week.

The Black Panther premiere was the other night. Excited for Michael B. Jordan, it looks good.

Old 01-31-2018, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Purple carpet is fantastic!
Kyle is just adorable and so is his wife! Dripping Springs getting a movie theater is pretty big.