Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2019, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't know if she's in the commercial or if she's just hanging out on set.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Maybe it has some FNL theme...
Old 01-16-2019, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's for the NFL 100 kickoff, whatever the heck that is.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
My people did not win... damn Mahershala Ali and Christian Bale. Actually, this was like first award that Rami DID NOT win. I was surprised. But I think Christian has been in a separate category each time. Oscars will be interesting.
Poor Timmy can't catch a break. I don't know who was nominated but I still stay Adam Driver is really getting screwed this season. And Richard E. Grant.

I'm wondering if the Golden Globes backlash will hurt Rami's chances for the Oscar. I hope not. He deserves it way more than Christian (in my opinion, after only being able to endure 52 minutes of Vice).

I watched the Busy Tonight episode with Connie. Apparently Busy and Connie worked together on a TV show a long time ago and have been friends ever since. Who knew?
KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 07:28 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Poor Timmy can't catch a break. I don't know who was nominated but I still stay Adam Driver is really getting screwed this season. And Richard E. Grant.

I'm wondering if the Golden Globes backlash will hurt Rami's chances for the Oscar. I hope not. He deserves it way more than Christian (in my opinion, after only being able to endure 52 minutes of Vice).

I watched the Busy Tonight episode with Connie. Apparently Busy and Connie worked together on a TV show a long time ago and have been friends ever since. Who knew?
Richard E. Grant has gotten some of the awards, Timmy's scooped a few... Adam's got 0. I haven't seen the movie but I heard he is excellent.

Not one critic has said anything negative about Rami's performance so hopefully he will win. I still haven't heard any Golden Globes backlash.. lol, and please don't fill me in. I know everyone was shocked that it won best movie. Get over it people. The foreign press loved it. The HOLLYWOOD foreign press that is, whatever the heck that means. And I think it's terrible that Brian Singer can ruin the hard work of 1,000 other people because he's a d.bag. Honestly, it's just such an honor to be nominated

Lornette, you were right. Season 2 of Mr. Robot is w.e.i.r.d. [SPOILER} I literally just watched him be force fed wet cement, puke it up, pick undigested Addarall out of it, and eat it. My life will never be the same. BUt DAMN! if Rami didn't commit to that scene. I watch an episode, listen to several podcasts and then rewatch it. Then it makes sense. lol Surface level, it weird but entertaining, but after you get deeper into the meaning of everything, it's ****ing genius. Rami has played a lot of bizarre characters. I think it's because he looks so unique. Did you all know he has an identical twin?
Old 01-17-2019, 08:29 PM
Addicted Fan

I've seen a photo of him and his twin. Maybe when Rami was on Kimmel?

I don't have enough patience for Mr. Robot to rewatch it. Though Rami IS just so good in that role! Is this upcoming season its last? I'll probably tune in to the finale.

I was listening to an interview with a hair colorist to the stars on Sirius/XM recently. I tuned in mid-interview, but ended up leaving it there because I was driving and didn't want to be distracted. The interviewer (this was EW Radio) asked him about how he got his start and who were some of the first celeb clients. He answers -- get this -- Minka Kelly for FNL. It sounded like he meant he colored her hair for the show, not personally. I could've misinterpreted that part, though. Anyway, I know this isn't a very interesting story, and I can't even recall his name now. :ol: I just thought it was a cute FNL-related moment. For a show that struggled its entire existence and has been off the air so long, it still finds its way into pop culture to this day.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

FNL shall live forever!
Old 01-18-2019, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I had no idea they were even dating! But Adrianne and her Orville co-star are engaged. He'll always be Morris from ER to me.

How cute are they?

Old 01-18-2019, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Congrats to them!
Old 01-18-2019, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I knew Rami had a twin. He talked about him on Graham Norton. . . Something about how they swapped places at uni or something.

I don't know who the guy is, but congratulations to Adrianne.
ThirtyThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great news
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)

I don't know who the guy is, but congratulations to Adrianne.
I've never seen their show but I just know him from ER, he was on a good five or six seasons of ER. I had to look because I didn't think he was that young, he's 11 years older than her and has a few kids from his first marriage. I know she was engaged perviously to one of the stuntmen from John Wick, then one day she just wasn't wearing the ring any longer. I hope this works out for them.
Old 01-19-2019, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here

He's also voices Steve Smith from American Dad
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
FNL shall live forever!
Yes!

His name is Scott Grimes. He's been acting forever. Amanda, he was in Mystery, Alaska! How could you forget! Haha. I know you love that movie. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of him acting wise but if Adrianne likes him, there must be something special about him. Congrats to them!
Old 01-19-2019, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I completely forgot he was in it. The coaches son! He is one of those actors that's just been in a lot that you forget about.
Reply   Post New Thread