Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2019, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm kind of proud of Julie for managing her relationship with Matt while dealing with her over protective parents. I mean it's Matt Saracen! In Eric's own words, "at least she's not dating a serial killer or one of the Riggins...."

I love that he calls it a "Matt chat"
"Matt Chat" doesn't work out in the end (at least for Coach anyway).
Old 12-26-2019, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I'm sure it took Tim a lot to go to Jason to speak to him in her favor. I mean coming from someone who avoided Jason for the entirety of his hospital stay because it was too hard for him.
It shows how much he loves Lyla.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The Matt chat definitely backfires. But maybe not, Matt does the work and gets Julie involved in something football related which he can't hate.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The Matt chat definitely backfires. But maybe not, Matt does the work and gets Julie involved in something football related which he can't hate.
True that.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I want to feel bad for Lyla, but there's just so much working against her here, that it happened more than once, that it was with his best friend...it probably would have been easier for Jason to deal with it if it wasn't Riggins.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Why would Eric go play golf the morning before the cheer event.

“Matt Chat didn’t go as well as you expected.”
Old 12-26-2019, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Gotta get that round of golf in when he can...though continuity issue. It was sunny and he was golfing and then suddenly Tim is standing outside of Lyla's house in the rain.

I love the familiarity of Coach coming in after a round of golf in a hurry and Tami making him a sandwich as she rushes them out of the house. That was my parents like every weekend.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I want to feel bad for Lyla, but there's just so much working against her here, that it happened more than once, that it was with his best friend...it probably would have been easier for Jason to deal with it if it wasn't Riggins.
Probably but I don't think it would have happened if it wasn't for Riggins.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
The girl’s’ response is just beyond vicious though. Not sure if Brittany just wants Lyla’s spot or she feels like she really wronged Jason.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No I don't think so either, there were already some feelings there, or at least on his part, and this bonded pain they both had over Jason. Kind of the perfect storm.

I love that she shows up at the cheer competition and it's sweet that Jason is there, but kind of fast...
Old 12-29-2019, 09:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Are we doing a rewatch this week? I can do one on Wednesday night (even though its New Years) but I cannot make Thursday night this week - I'm teaching that night.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I can probably be good to go for one episode on Wednesday, I don't really have any other plans other than watching football all day.
Old 12-31-2019, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

FYI... FNL is off Amazon. It has moved to Hulu and IMDB. IMDB plays with one short ad after the opening credits, but then the entire episode is ad free. IMDB is a free app.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I believe it's also still available ondemand through NBC, I know that it's also available through Starz. That's where I've been watching it.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
FYI... FNL is off Amazon. It has moved to Hulu and IMDB. IMDB plays with one short ad after the opening credits, but then the entire episode is ad free. IMDB is a free app.
I didn't know IMDB streamed shows??? Interesting.

I will try to be around for a rewatch tonight. I have so much to do... everything I put off for the 10 days I was off.

Last edited by elherts; 01-01-2020 at 06:59 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread