Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2017, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

FNL Rewatch Thread #17: Because We're Always In The Mood For Friday Night Lights

The Official Rewatch Thread!

We will watch an episode all at the same time and comment live!

Old 11-29-2017, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Rewatch on Thursday at 10. Just have to pick an episode!
Old 11-29-2017, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tftnt!
Old 11-30-2017, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No problem. I had no idea we were so far over. We'll have to pick an episode. I'm glad we didn't do last night, I ended up going to the Pistons game last minute.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
No problem. I had no idea we were so far over. We'll have to pick an episode. I'm glad we didn't do last night, I ended up going to the Pistons game last minute.
Was the game fun?

Sticking with season 3... let’s do the one where Tim eats the pigeon and gets into college. I love love love the ending of that episode!
Old 11-30-2017, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Full disclosure, we were meeting my aunt and uncle and some others at a bar right by the arena prior to the game (they had the tickets) so we didn't even get to our seats until the second quarter, they were up by almost 30 by then. My brother is the really the only Pistons fan so he watched the rest of the game while our group went to one of the 20 bars/restaurants in the arena for the rest of the game.

But really, the Red Wings and Pistons have such problems keeping the fans in the seats for the entire game because there's just too much to do/see/eat/drink at this new arena.

So we're doing the one where he eats the pigeon and then Lyla brings him a burger at the end, right?

The one he gets into college is later in the season.
Old 11-30-2017, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Full disclosure, we were meeting my aunt and uncle and some others at a bar right by the arena prior to the game (they had the tickets) so we didn't even get to our seats until the second quarter, they were up by almost 30 by then. My brother is the really the only Pistons fan so he watched the rest of the game while our group went to one of the 20 bars/restaurants in the arena for the rest of the game.

But really, the Red Wings and Pistons have such problems keeping the fans in the seats for the entire game because there's just too much to do/see/eat/drink at this new arena.

So we're doing the one where he eats the pigeon and then Lyla brings him a burger at the end, right?

The one he gets into college is later in the season.
Oh. I guess in my head I mashed that awesomeness into one episode.

Pigeon one is good for me.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ok so pigeon and dinner with Lyla and the McCoys episode is Season 3, Episode 2, Tami Knows Best.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Change of plans, we're doing a Saturday night rewatch at 10.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It’ll be fun to do one on Saturday!
Old 12-01-2017, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

If I have cable and Internet, I will be there. No plans as of now. My cable and my Internet are down. Don't ask. I'm literally livid with Comcast right now. Looking into Fios right now.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh no, no internet is the worst. Comcast went through a stretch around the end of October here when my service was really suspect. I just lost cable/internet, for no explanation for a good six hours one day. Another day it was out for most of the night because it cut out while I was trying to watch something on Netflix. So frustrating. But I'm not sure who else I would go to. We have Wow around here, but I know people who have switched to Wow or AT&T and gone back to Comcast.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

I'm so angry. I won't go into all the details but their customer service is horrendous, like I'm in shock at how poorly they are run. I took today off... after being out sick for 3 days already, and they didn't ****ing show up! This is the THIRD time this has happened. And a few years ago they had an IP address under my name that was doing illegal things. It took weeks to sort that out. I still worry about it. I don't know if FIOS is much better but how can I give this company my money when they are so inept? I was working on an essay in Google Docs with my niece last night when it shut out. I felt horrible because she sent me the essay on November 6th and I procrastinated. It was due at midnight last night. I literally sat in the parking lot of Dunkin Donuts to finish it. And then they don't show up???? WTF??? For the THIRD time! When I get SUPER angry, I cry. I was in tears screaming at them and I am the most laid back person you will ever meet.

*I guess I did go into detail.

*Currently sitting in Panera btw.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would be so angry if I had an appointment and they didn't show up. I'm with you there, there is nothing that frustrates me more than not having cable/internet or power. And to have an appointment and have them not show up, literally the only way for you to get them to do anything is to get mean and angry with them and like you, I'm really a very easy going "oh no problem" kind of person. But Comcast brings out the bitch in me for sure. Just do your job, give me what I'm paying for. I'd demand to not have to pay this months bill, tbh. That's awful.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would be so angry if I had an appointment and they didn't show up. I'm with you there, there is nothing that frustrates me more than not having cable/internet or power. And to have an appointment and have them not show up, literally the only way for you to get them to do anything is to get mean and angry with them and like you, I'm really a very easy going "oh no problem" kind of person. But Comcast brings out the bitch in me for sure. Just do your job, give me what I'm paying for. I'd demand to not have to pay this months bill, tbh. That's awful.
I'm getting ready to call them and literally say that if they don't compensate me sufficiently, I am terminating and going with FIOS. I just always feel bad because the people are so nice, it's not their fault the company is ****ting and they are poorly trained.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread