Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2017, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

OMG. This just made me sit up and laugh out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Oh man, I always say that my high school years were uneventful, but there was some drama. Like our group of friends spring break cruise was totally blown up because one of my friends slept with our other friends ex-boyfriend. Flash forward ten years and we find out he's gay...and is now some like viral social media star...this is him, Carrie Dragshaw, the guy that took two of my best friends virginity and ruined my senior spring break.

Carrie Dragshaw is NYC’s new ‘Sex and the City’ fashion icon | New York Post

I HATE the Coach Dickie's story, hate it, hate it, hate it.
I hate it to. No excuse for his behavior.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was literally the worst, we went from a Caribbean cruise to spending it in Chicago at an NSYNC concert.

Love the Tim/Coach scene, love that Coach recognizes what a standup guy Tim can be. Thank you someone for finally saying it.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

She does look like a strapping young man. I can see where the attractive would have been...
Quote:
It was literally the worst, we went from a Caribbean cruise to spending it in Chicago at an NSYNC concert.

Love the Tim/Coach scene, love that Coach recognizes what a standup guy Tim can be. Thank you someone for finally saying it.
I love his little smirk at the end. Even the Canadian podcasters said some nice things about him. I even Tweeted a thank you to them, sarcastically, of course.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

All this don't make a verbal, don't make a verbal and then Smash makes a verbal commitment without any thought. Grr...I suppose TMU in theory is supposed to be like UT, I'd assume.

Finally Coach sitting down to talk to Julie about her stupid mistake. But really, you kicked Tim out of the house because of your dumb daughter.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Coincidentally I just started listening to the Canadian podcast girls this week because I ran out of podcasts and had busy work I needed distracting from. I hated that one of my favorite episodes, the one where Tim tells Lyla he loves her they didn't review, they did an episode in song. It was ridiculous.

Thank you for rewatching with me!

Also, I just noticed there was literally no Lyla in this episode, or Tyra at all, was there?

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-27-2017 at 07:22 PM
Old 06-27-2017, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

That singing episode was stupid.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I can't even with them. Literally, can't even. They haven't replied to me since I told them the were wrong about Tim being a captain way back in April. Whatever.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They're actually doing small mini episodes now to talk about the things they were wrong about. They brought up the captain thing.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

I messaged them about the captain thing too. Did you hear their comment.."We're going to get roasted for this..." Haha. I guess that was because of us. Well... if you are going to do a podcast about the show, get it right! Or at least don't hold wrong judgement.

They usually get back to me but this week they didn't. I commented that it was nice to hear them refer to Tim as something other than sweaty and condomless.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah they clearly were getting some not so great feedback, and the way they've mentioned it a few times I think it had to be more than just you guys.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
They're actually doing small mini episodes now to talk about the things they were wrong about. They brought up the captain thing.
That's funny!
Old 06-30-2017, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They mentioned the last episode how people were saying they were trashing Julie/Lyla too much but that the podcast would be boring if they liked everyone... etc.

I listened to a few episodes but when they did that episode in song for one of my favorite episodes of season 3?! I mean, how can you skip over the Tim "I love you" episode.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They mentioned the last episode how people were saying they were trashing Julie/Lyla too much but that the podcast would be boring if they liked everyone... etc.
As long as they can validate and explain their thinking - I'm fine with that. For example.. they really are right about Shelly, although I still love her. It's when they are just WRONG that annoys me. And the fact that they giggle too much over stupid stuff.
Old 06-30-2017, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have nothing nice to say.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There are a few times when they've been flat out wrong and I start talking out loud to them, like, no, that's not right. There was some interpretation they had of something in the last few episodes and I thought they were completely off base with that as well. But I can't remember what it is now. I mean they tried to justify their reasoning and back it up but I just didn't agree.

I also feel like they're unnecessarily hard on Lyla and Julie for all their boy ****, yet give Tyra a free pass when she is most of the time blatantly mean or just using Landry. Or they're like, oh Tyra, when she's hooking up with Cash or whatever. But when Julie is chasing an older boy or a TA it's the worst thing in the world. They're all making bad choices here...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread