Old 06-27-2017, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm here. Ep. 10 right?
Old 06-27-2017, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think Ep. 11, Jumping the Gun.

I do not like Noelle and her meddling in Smash's decision, they're not even really dating...

Coach is way too freaking easy on Julie. My dad finds me being carried into the house I'm so drunk he's not going to be apologizing to me for putting me in that situation.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Do we think Taylor is a tummy sleeper, he wakes up a lot when he's on his stomach. I wonder if that's a directorial thing or he naturally sleeps like that.

Coach's excitement over Shelly passing the test because he thinks it's going to get her out of the house.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Yes.

I still say that Mama Smash would be more than thrilled that all those recruiters wanted her son. I know, I know... she's all about the education. Then they would go for the top school educationally and athletically... like Michigan or Wisconsin or Notre Dame. All top academic schools.

Best waker upper ever.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

For real though, they didn't really flesh out exactly why Mama Smash was so intent on his education because as far as I know even if a player is hurt in college his scholarship still stands. And those are some good schools, certainly schools that would get him good jobs out of college if football didn't pan out.

How is Coach not more angry at Julie? Like did he not see her passed out on her bed and super hungover.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Do we think Taylor is a tummy sleeper, he wakes up a lot when he's on his stomach. I wonder if that's a directorial thing or he naturally sleeps like that.
I was thinking the same thing. I like sleeping on my stomach but then my back gets all out of whack.

Quote:
Coach is way too freaking easy on Julie. My dad finds me being carried into the house I'm so drunk he's not going to be apologizing to me for putting me in that situation.
I know, he doesn't even say anything to her. They really are very easy on her all the time. They are not really that great parents. haha
Old 06-27-2017, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

At least Julie goes to apologize to Tim, she's so awkward though, and Lois waving cracks me up.

I just realized I said tummy like he's some infant, but yeah I can't sleep on my stomach the boobs get in the way it hurts. I'm most definitely a side sleeper.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I will say Mama Smash is right that Noelle has absolutely turned Smash's ego on, he has to one up Chip by claiming he's going to Alabama.

Coach all set up in the garage hiding from Shelly cracks me up.

Seeing Jackie and Tim together...they were kind of hot together, I like her and I like her shirt too.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
At least Julie goes to apologize to Tim, she's so awkward though, and Lois waving cracks me up.
Tim acted like he could care less... which made me feel better.

I love what Tim says to her about the Riggins trifecta. hahah.

I never noticed Lois waving. I need to go back and watch.

They were hot! In reality they were only like 8 years apart; it would be like me dating him. Not weird at all! Hot together!

Shelly does do ****ty things. But I still love her.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yes, hot together, but realistically if we're to believe that Tim is only a junior, technically illegal.

But in real life, yeah 8 years is nothing...that's about the age difference between me and rugby player.

I don't blame Coach for going off on Shelly for taping over his game tape, I also don't blame Tami for being mad at him for talking to her sister like that.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Tami is wishy washy with her sister. She says one thing and then another. She didn't help the situation.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Boys are so weird, they forgive so easily. If that was my sister and she was sleeping with my ex that grudge would be held for a long long time.

Tim and Billy share a beer and say a quick apology and that's that. But like Tim says, it's just us two. They really don't have anyone else. Why Tim is so loyal to Billy, to a fault.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

I still think that the Jason-Tim forgiveness scene was the lamest. Friends? Sure. Eight of us from high school got together the other night... one of my best friends and then a bunch of people we only see (besides Facebook) every 5 years or so. The mud was slinging, who slept with who behind who's back etc. etc. The joke was totally on me because I had NO idea. I was so naive.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh man, I always say that my high school years were uneventful, but there was some drama. Like our group of friends spring break cruise was totally blown up because one of my friends slept with our other friends ex-boyfriend. Flash forward ten years and we find out he's gay...and is now some like viral social media star...this is him, Carrie Dragshaw, the guy that took two of my best friends virginity and ruined my senior spring break.

Carrie Dragshaw is NYC’s new ‘Sex and the City’ fashion icon | New York Post

I HATE the Coach Dickie's story, hate it, hate it, hate it.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Billy was wrong, he also has a PHD in stupid.

I love the scene with Tami and Shelly, it's sweet and so sisterly.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread