Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is the best!!! No mustache, still has hair, looks rested, no red eyes. Our man is home!
Old 09-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

His hair is longer then I thought it would be. So glad to see the mustache gone. Love that he's back in Austin because that means fan sightings! Even if he might only be there for like a week.

Pretty good game too, if he did end up going. Looks like OT time.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Out on 6th Street last night.

Quote:
ally_dougherty Met Tim Riggins. Confessed my love. All is right in the world. #texasforever
Old 09-05-2016, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Probably out after the game! YAY!
Old 09-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Addicted Fan

I love that face. But it's kinda weird that the mustache is gone. I can't unsee it yet.

It's time for him to retire that shirt for running errands only. It's not flattering.

Those women have the prettiest teeth I've ever seen on non-movie stars. lol

Oh and what type of sunglasses are those? Are they Ray-Bans? I'm sure that's been discussed before. Haha.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I love that face. But it's kinda weird that the mustache is gone. I can't unsee it yet.

It's time for him to retire that shirt for running errands only. It's not flattering.

Those women have the prettiest teeth I've ever seen on non-movie stars. lol

Oh and what type of sunglasses are those? Are they Ray-Bans? I'm sure that's been discussed before. Haha.
The pearl snap wasn't lost on me. Dependable Taylor! Pretty sure he doesn't have errand shirts and going out shirts... Whatever he's wearing is what he's wearing.
Pretty sure they are old school ray bans.
I can totally unsee it! Go me!
Old 09-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I do wonder if he maybe was in a suite last night. I can't believe no one noticed him if he was in the stands. Matthew McConaughey was spotted in a suite pumping up the crowd. I wonder if maybe he was in his suite.

Another sighting...I wonder if he's on his way to LA or London?

Quote:
flieb Now that's what I call a proper honeymoon send-off!!! #fridaynightlights #timriggins #riggins4eva

Last edited by worthyoflove; 09-05-2016 at 04:24 PM
Old 09-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

What is on top of his head? Are those reading glasses? They aren't sun glasses, the lenses are clear... How hot would he be with reading glasses?!?
Old 09-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm pretty sure he wears reading glasses. On his flight with Matthew, same glasses. I kind of love that he's a reader...I guess he has a lot of reading to do with these upcoming roles.

Old 09-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

I'm really surprised that people recognize him as Tim Riggins. I really don't think he looks anything like he did then. Unless you are following his career, how would they know?

I wonder if he is missing his mustache just for anonymity purposes. I wouldn't be surprised if he busted out a fake one from time to time. lol

You have to wonder how many times a day he gets stopped. I would figure for every one that gets posted, there are 3 more that didn't. So that over a dozen times in two days. Must get old.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't guess I noticed that from the pic with Matthew before!
I love that he's a reader! I'm a reader too. Word if they are per scripting or he just picked them up from the drugstore. My husband wore readers forever before I could actually talk him into going to the eye doctor for an actual RX.

I think people recognize him as Taylor, but say Tim Riggins bc of the show. They are probably fans of FNL. Is that what you are asking?
We know he's recognized the most while in Austin, and the four sightings we've had were all in ATX. He's been gone sooo long, he can't be too upset with it. He loves his fans.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I'm really surprised that people recognize him as Tim Riggins. I really don't think he looks anything like he did then. Unless you are following his career, how would they know?

I wonder if he is missing his mustache just for anonymity purposes. I wouldn't be surprised if he busted out a fake one from time to time. lol

You have to wonder how many times a day he gets stopped. I would figure for every one that gets posted, there are 3 more that didn't. So that over a dozen times in two days. Must get old.
I think it's still his most popular role to date, by far. He doesn't really look like Tim Riggins any more, especially without the long hair but I suppose if they were familiar with him they'd recognize him. It's not like he's fallen off the map, he has worked steadily so his face has been out there.

I think we're seeing just how much that mustache helped keep his anonymity, holy cow.

Though I think he went to places the last few days where he's most likely to be seen, a huge public event like a football tailgate, 6th Street and the airport. I'm sure there are days in Austin where he's just going about his day and nobody approaches him. He's probably much more anonymous out of Austin or LA because people aren't looking for him.

Though I will say I'm kind of surprised to see him recognized at the airport, I can't remember the last time we saw him at an airport...I feel like he's been really stealth the past year while traveling.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

And one more from last night.

Quote:
Gracious, personable, kind and extremely humble. He definitely has a heart and a story that's more impressive than his rugged good looks." -@xolj on Instagram

Last edited by worthyoflove; 09-06-2016 at 06:29 AM
Old 09-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I will say I'm kind of surprised to see him recognized at the airport, I can't remember the last time we saw him at an airport...I feel like he's been really stealth the past year while traveling.
This was my first thought. It's been ages since an airport sighting! Remember, we even had a whole discussion about whether he was flying private now or not.

In terms of Austin celebrities, it would be interesting to check out McConaughey's (or Sandra Bullock's) fan encounters to see how many there are vs. Taylor. I bet Taylor has a higher count. I remember George Clooney years ago remarking that fans act differently with TV stars vs. movie stars. TV stars come into your home every week, so fans feel more personally connected to them and treat them as such during encounters. Plus, everyone loves Riggins.

I never noticed the eyeglasses before either! I'd wondered if he needed them. I realized that Waco will be the first time he'll be wearing glasses -- yet another new look for him.

Thanks for finding all these photos.

Oh and my guess is those are prescription eyeglasses. The drugstore readers are kinda bare-bones, clunky-looking normally.

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 09-05-2016 at 09:29 PM
Old 09-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

How did I know about the reading glasses? I'm usually the one out of the loop. I feel like we discussed that picture with Matthew McConaughey photo before.

Gracious, personable, kind, and extremely humble. He definitely has a heart and a story that's more impressive than his rugged good looks.
Hmmm Sounds like they had quite the chat.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread