Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2016, 09:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I don't think it's super hot out there right now. I have an ex-coworker that lives in Santa Fe now and the pictures he's been posting recently they're always wearing jackets at night.
OK, as of right this minute, Weather.com (https://weather.com/weather/today/l/35.69,-105.94) says it's 54 degrees F in Santa Fe ("feels like 52"), and the actual overnight lows are supposed to be 51 tonight, 51 Sunday night and 50 Monday night. I can't see what the temp was Thursday night when the pic was taken, but I concede that 51 is in fact jacket/sweater weather. Plus yes, he might've been riding his bike. So he gets a pass. Haha.

Althoughhhhh.... considering he grew up in Canada, 51 should feel downright balmy. Haha. It's actually hotter here in northern Ohio at the moment. The highs in Santa Fe (mid-70s) are what the lows have been here lately!
Old 08-28-2016, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
That damn aging. It gets everybody.

It probably gets pretty chilly out there at night. I know the temperature at night drops drastically in Vegas. Plus... if he was on a motorcycle, I can see the leather jacket. Not sure if he has his motorcycle with him. Anyone know when he got into motorcycles? I know Charlie Hunnam started riding obviously because of Sons of Anarchy and now he's all over LA on his bike. Just curious if something similar sparked Taylor's interest.
The earliest project I can remember him being on a bike was for The Covenant. So maybe that's where it sparked his interest. He definitely was riding a bike by the later seasons of FNL...but I want to say I remember him mentioning he was getting his motorcycle license while on FNL. Probably the past experience and being around Kyle Chandler who is a rider...I think he mentioned wanting to take rides with him.

After a super hot summer 51 sounds downright chilly to me. But yeah here in Michigan our lows are lucky to be in the low 70's at night. I'm getting tired of running my air.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's supposed to be 90 in Dallas tomorrow. We'll be running our air till thanksgiving!
Old 08-31-2016, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Last edited by worthyoflove; 08-31-2016 at 04:23 PM
Old 09-01-2016, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Those are great tweets!
Old 09-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They are! And I mean I'm sure he's used to the attention. I'm sure there was a time he enjoyed it more and took advantage of it but ten years in it's probably gotten old by now. But I still love that he handles himself so well and is so gracious.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
But I still love that he handles himself so well and is so gracious.
...like Jesus
Old 09-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Good casting!
Old 09-01-2016, 10:35 PM
Addicted Fan

And it must be weird being 35 now, doing all these really dark, serious projects, and having high school and college girls who've just discovered FNL perving over you and expecting you to still be Tim Riggins. Although he is still a guy, so maybe he doesn't mind the college girls so much. haha.

Actually, can you imagine the age range of his female fans? I bet he really could get a woman in her mid-90s if he wanted to.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
And it must be weird being 35 now, doing all these really dark, serious projects, and having high school and college girls who've just discovered FNL perving over you and expecting you to still be Tim Riggins. Although he is still a guy, so maybe he doesn't mind the college girls so much. haha.

Actually, can you imagine the age range of his female fans? I bet he really could get a woman in her mid-90s if he wanted to.
He has mentioned that mid 90s isn't off the table for him... Gives us all hope!
Old 09-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Back in Austin and the mustache is gone, yay!

Old 09-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

I wonder where they are?????

OMG! He looks amazing!!! Holy moly. YAAAAAYYYYYYY!

That didn't take long for someone to spot him.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think they're in Austin, it almost looks like they're at an event. Texas is playing Notre Dame right now at Texas, maybe it was some type of tailgate event. And now looking more closely at the larger picture it actually kind of looks like he might have a ticket to the game in his shirt pocket.

Bigger version. So glad the mustache is gone. It actually really kind of changed his appearance.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 09-04-2016 at 07:14 PM
Old 09-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Yep, that's definitely what it is. The thing in his pocket says Texas Fans: Make Us Proud, which is their slogan. AND the game is on ABC sponsored by Southwest airlines and that is the upside down sign on the table in front of the girl. I wonder who he is with? And what type of event. This is the type of thing that my brother would be in charge of here. Why can't Taylor live here?????

*Actually, she's holding the sign.

Last edited by elherts; 09-04-2016 at 07:28 PM
Old 09-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I wonder if he's in the stands or in a suite. If he was in the stands you would think he'd be recognized more. I was watching the game anyway, I don't usually root for Notre Dame but their QB, Kizer is a family friend...he played football with my cousin in high school and is standing up in his wedding next summer. So I guess I have to put my support behind him until they play Michigan State in two weeks.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread