Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Farmer's tan and all.
He has the best arms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
This is the hottest thing I've ever scene.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

hello there Mr. Kitsch, looking good!
Old 06-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wonder if he's still in New Mexico or if he's back in Austin or in LA. Josh didn't update yesterday...it seemed like they were doing boot camp the first few days this week in New Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
This is the hottest thing I've ever seen.
He seems pretty intense when he works out, I'm like okay I'll do three sets here...walk around a bit, change my music.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'd love for him to be in Austin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I wonder if he's still in New Mexico or if he's back in Austin or in LA. Josh didn't update yesterday...it seemed like they were doing boot camp the first few days this week in New Mexico.

He seems pretty intense when he works out, I'm like okay I'll do three sets here...walk around a bit, change my music.
He's hardcore.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Guess no Austin. I would assume he's on his way to Chicago at some point today from wherever he is, if he's not already there.

A little OT but listening to Derek Phillips interview on the podcast today and he talks a lot about Taylor, mentions that Taylor has a house in Austin but spends a lot of Time in LA.

He also mentioned that Adrianne and Stacie (Tyra and Mindy) planned Derek's 40th birthday as a sort of surprise out in LA and he thought they were just going out to a bar and this party bus pulls around and Taylor was there as well. This would have been back in late April after Taylor got back from Italy. How do all of them go out and no one mentions it?! That is so crazy to me. Anyway, if you want to listen to Derek's interview there's a lot of Taylor mentions and stories about them being noticed out as the Riggins brothers, and Taylor not being a huge drinker but all guys want to do when they're out is buy them shots at the bar. I'll post the link as usual in the Friday Night Lights thread.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-10-2016 at 07:43 AM
Old 06-11-2016, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We will surely be getting fan pictures today. Looks like they met with media before the race.

Quote:
jvacco Such a fun morning chatting with the cast of #FridayNightLights for @usweekly before they conquer the @spartanrace with @marriottrewards! #fnl #chicago #fridaynightlights������

I'm surprised there weren't more fans there, but it was such a hike from Chicago so unless you're local or running the race you weren't making the trip out there. He looks exhausted, and dirty.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-11-2016 at 06:09 PM
Old 06-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

what's with that mustache?
Old 06-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hmm, old but new encounter...I'm not sure if the caption is implying that Minka was the one that took their picture with Taylor back when they met him but they didn't recognize her. Kind of seems like that.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-12-2016 at 02:42 PM
Old 06-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure what that implies. Apparently they haven't seen each other in 5 years so that wouldn't make sense.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacsbabyboo (View Post)
Pretty sure it's for the movie (Granite Mountain), since they're starting to shoot Monday. The GQ article the movie's based on had photos of the real firemen who died, and several of them had mustaches.

I can't make heads or tails of that tweet. Haha. But your take sounds right. Is that Santa Fe, Austin or LA?

On top of it being in a remote location, maybe not a lot of fans knew about the race...? It got some publicity but not tons.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Unless they weren't being truthful about having just seen each other a few weeks ago...what's a few weeks after five years.

Yeah the mustache has to be for the movie they do start filming Monday, I speculated about a few guys he might be playing in the Granite Mountain thread awhile back. I think he's going to be playing Andrew Ashcraft, the facial hair looks right.

This is one of their Spartan trainers, must all still be out, hopefully more pictures!

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-11-2016 at 09:24 PM
Old 06-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The 70's called. They want their mustache back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacsbabyboo (View Post)
Old 06-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)

I can't make heads or tails of that tweet. Haha. But your take sounds right. Is that Santa Fe, Austin or LA?
Sorry, I missed this part of your message. I would say probably LA, if it was Minka that's where she lives primarily, or could have been Austin when she was in Austin. But the hair is super short so that had to be late April/early May, wasn't that recent.

Also, it could be as innocent as her meeting with him to talk about the race, if this was before he agreed to do it. We always speculated that someone had to talk him into it and maybe it was her. Also, not sure Marriott would have liked them to say "oh yeah we met about a month ago to discuss about the possibility of doing this race and caught up" since the whole point of the race was to reunite old friends who hadn't seen each other in years. That's what they were all pitching constantly. So that's my take on why they wouldn't mention having just seen one another, if it was in fact Minka out with Taylor that day.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-12-2016 at 04:52 AM
Old 06-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
The 70's called. They want their mustache back.
i love this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Pretty sure it's for the movie (Granite Mountain), since they're starting to shoot Monday. The GQ article the movie's based on had photos of the real firemen who died, and several of them had mustaches.
that makes sense
Old 06-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

I have two theories about that Tweet.

1. It wasn't Minka.

2. When she came to Austin a few weeks ago, they got together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread