Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2016, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Since we are now hoping they film it and make an episode out of it... I hope he doesn't miss it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I really hope he won't have to skip the race...seems like Josh Brolin might be in NM too.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I saw the Spartan Race trainer that was helping Zach and Minka mention that the "NBC 2016" season was filming race 2 this coming weekend in California. So I do wonder if it will be filmed as an episode, it would be AMAZING to watch them have to do this together, amazing as in hilarious.

And earlier the Josh Brolin in New Mexico mention, he's not, he was in LA yesterday so I think this little New Mexico venture that Taylor was on or still is on may have just been strictly research? I don't know, doesn't seem like the rest of the cast is anywhere near NM right now.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-01-2016 at 09:02 AM
Old 06-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's there early to scope out the good coffee shops... there IS a method to his madness.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Maybe he knows he's going to be there a lot this summer so he was setting up shop early or maybe he drove one of his motorcycles there to have while filming. Who knows with him.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
And earlier the Josh Brolin in New Mexico mention, he's not, he was in LA yesterday so I think this little New Mexico venture that Taylor was on or still is on may have just been strictly research? I don't know, doesn't seem like the rest of the cast is anywhere near NM right now.
Well .... I saw that coffeeshop tweet and assumed it was true. But then I recalled one of you guys saying to me once that if there's no picture, there's no proof. Who's to say that guy in the coffeeshop really was him.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Well .... I saw that coffeeshop tweet and assumed it was true. But then I recalled one of you guys saying to me once that if there's no picture, there's no proof. Who's to say that guy in the coffeeshop really was him.
You're right, I gave them the benefit of the doubt that it was him because there would be reason for him to be in New Mexico. But...general rule of thumb for me (unless it's in Austin) is that two individual accounts of the sighting or who knows if its true.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I saw the Spartan Race trainer that was helping Zach and Minka mention that the "NBC 2016" season was filming race 2 this coming weekend in California. So I do wonder if it will be filmed as an episode, it would be AMAZING to watch them have to do this together, amazing as in hilarious.
This is so flipping exciting. I REALLY hope it's true.

Quote:
Why did we think Josh Brolin was in New Mexico? Didn't he post something?
Old 06-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Why did we think Josh Brolin was in New Mexico? Didn't he post something?
In the No Exit thread (though I see the casting website is referring to it as "Granite Mountain") I posted a picture he posted on instagram a day ago. I thought it might be New Mexico but I think it was actually Arizona. I was just wondering if any of the other cast was heading to New Mexico too. Regardless, there were paparazzi pictures of him in LA yesterday.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I usually say no picture no proof. I did look at the tweeter's other tweets, and I felt like they would have known it was Taylor.

Quote:
You're right, I gave them the benefit of the doubt that it was him because there would be reason for him to be in New Mexico. But...general rule of thumb for me (unless it's in Austin) is that two individual accounts of the sighting or who knows if its true.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Generally you can get a good sense based on the rest of their tweets if you think they're full of **** or not.

I wish we had a more concrete schedule for filming this movie, it's giving me anxiety that he might miss the Spartan Race.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

When we see fan encounters with Taylor getting a juice from that place he likes, or a pic while working out not in the gym; he's at Barton Creek. This is Barton Creek right now.

Barton Creek Greenbelt closed due to weather conditions | KXAN.com
Old 06-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That is crazy! I wonder if he's worried about his house/land right on the water.

Confirmation that he's in Santa Fe as well.

Old 06-02-2016, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The lowest community on the lake is already seeing flooding and has been evacuating.
If the lake continues to rise (and it will b/c it's still raining) more neighborhoods around the lake will flood. I would think homes that are right on the water could be a bit anxious right now...

Quote:
That is crazy! I wonder if he's worried about his house/land right on the water.

Confirmation that he's in Santa Fe as well.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

How awful if his house gets damage. It seems as if he is finally getting things rolling over there.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hopefully it's high enough that it won't be an issue. I'm sure this rain has certainly delayed the progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
How awful if his house gets damage. It seems as if he is finally getting things rolling over there.