Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2019, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Still bummed we didn't get some fan encounters, but I guess can't really expect it if he doesn't promote it until a few days before. So unless you have an interest in the organization outside of Taylor you probably didn't know about it.
Yup!!!
Old 12-06-2019, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was at a different venue also.

I didn’t appreciate the advertising. They used celebs who had been before and said, see who shows up this year... like we know none of these, but take a gamble and see. I feel like since he was a special guest... he was at the ACC’s event. Not it was Taylor’s event to raise money for the ACC.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I found that weird too, like if you weren't looking close enough you'd think that Connie, Kyle, Malin, etc. would be there.

I just think that tickets were pretty expensive too, $90 for standing room. I get it's for a good cause, but I feel like this event is becoming more and more corporate. It's all for a good cause! It's just a lot different then when he used to do it on Rainey Street way back in the day.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah I found that weird too, like if you weren't looking close enough you'd think that Connie, Kyle, Malin, etc. would be there.

I just think that tickets were pretty expensive too, $90 for standing room. I get it's for a good cause, but I feel like this event is becoming more and more corporate. It's all for a good cause! It's just a lot different then when he used to do it on Rainey Street way back in the day.
Well at $90 a pop for a Thursday night, corporate tickets were more than likely the only way to sell them. And they were the cheap seats...
Old 12-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
Well at $90 a pop for a Thursday night, corporate tickets were more than likely the only way to sell them. And they were the cheap seats...
They still had VIP tables available the day of.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The photographer posted some pics. I'll post them, it looked really well attended!
Old 12-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
The photographer posted some pics. I'll post them, it looked really well attended!
That’s good!
Old 12-21-2019, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would suppose it might be tough to expect fan encounters while he's on a trip in the middle of nowhere.
Old 12-21-2019, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I would suppose it might be tough to expect fan encounters while he's on a trip in the middle of nowhere.
If only the wildlife had cellphones
Old 12-22-2019, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The type of people tooling around Yellowstone at the moment probably aren't the kind of people that would recognize Taylor. And with how bundled up he was...

I see we have a new hat though.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I assumed he was in Canada.

Quote:
The type of people tooling around Yellowstone at the moment probably aren't the kind of people that would recognize Taylor. And with how bundled up he was...

I see we have a new hat though.
I totally saw that.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think he mentioned that he would be going back to Yellowstone during 21 Bridges press.
Old 12-23-2019, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I think he mentioned that he would be going back to Yellowstone during 21 Bridges press.
Oh. Well, it’s almost Christmas. He better get home to his Momma.

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 12-23-2019 at 03:07 PM
Old 12-23-2019, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He will often not post things right away or when he's done with the trip, so there's always the chance he was posting that and it was from an earlier date. I feel like he's been on the trip for at least a week.

I do think his mom's bday is right before XMas too, I remember him mentioning that in an interview, that he goes home or tries to go home early each Christmas because it's her birthday.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Either coming or going...I'd guess going considering it was like 6 in the morning. Probably heading somewhere to ring in the New Year.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread