Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2019, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
So @taylorkitsch was about to get in his ride when I asked him for a “quick pic”. I was 10 feet away surrounded by trash (literally, you can see the trash bags in the background) and he still made a beeline towards me to take this selfie! What a guy, firm handshake too!
Old 11-20-2019, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He’s such a sweetheart.
Old 11-21-2019, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He is. He's so patient with autograph seekers too.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Outside of Kimmel.

Old 11-26-2019, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I assumed he went back to Austin after his Jimmy Kimmel appearance, but here is confirmation he is back in Austin for sure a fan sitting next to him at breakfast.

Quote:
This is the second time I’ve sat next to @taylorkitsch and couldn’t bring myself to ask for a picture (didn’t want to ruin his breakfast). I’m thinking the third time will be my moment! #21bridgesmovie #lonesurvivor
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Vd9s2Fvfk/
Old 12-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm sure we'll get fan encounters tonight, but from the press junket.

I was wondering if he did two days of press because we never saw him in anything but that grey shirt...answer is, yes. Another new shirt. I like this one.

Old 12-05-2019, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

After watching FNL last night, I have to say I really wish he would shave! I hate the scruff all of the time.

I wonder if that is Jennifer in the background on her phone???
Old 12-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I like the color. I could do without the two pockets on the front.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That picture of Taylor and Stephan is in LA, I don't think Jennifer was there. I'd guess it's just someone from his or Stephan's management team.

Not a one picture from last night, kind of a bummer. I know some will surface from the event eventually, but unusual not to see any pictures at all. There are a few videos. His sister is down there too, I was hoping she'd post something.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Not a one picture from last night, kind of a bummer. I know some will surface from the event eventually, but unusual not to see any pictures at all. There are a few videos. His sister is down there too, I was hoping she'd post something.
Kinda not surprised - it wasn't really well promoted - might not have drawn a huge crowd. I was surprised how little he promoted it but maybe that was his intention.

Don't want to be a pessimist, but I have a feeling he'll go dark for awhile...I always hope otherwise but that seems to be his prerogative.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He was just the host and it wasn't actually his event, it was in a smaller venue and from what I saw looked pretty tight and packed. But maybe he just didn't mingle as much as he usually does.

His sister is in town so I'm sure she was there. She posted pictures of them from sky diving today, which is fun.

We'll get some pictures, eventually, the professional photographer that has been there in the past was there last night too.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He was just the host and it wasn't actually his event, it was in a smaller venue and from what I saw looked pretty tight and packed. But maybe he just didn't mingle as much as he usually does.

His sister is in town so I'm sure she was there. She posted pictures of them from sky diving today, which is fun.

We'll get some pictures, eventually, the professional photographer that has been there in the past was there last night too.
I'm not criticizing - just noticing the difference in lack of fan pictures from years past. Good to know that it was packed and there was a photographer for sure.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I had the feeling it would be like the last early December event he did which was similar...we only got one fan encounter from that one too. I just think a Thursday night in early December doesn't have the same draw as a NYE event where he can throw his name around a little bit.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I had the feeling it would be like the last early December event he did which was similar...we only got one fan encounter from that one too. I just think a Thursday night in early December doesn't have the same draw as a NYE event where he can throw his name around a little bit.
I agree...
Old 12-06-2019, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Still bummed we didn't get some fan encounters, but I guess can't really expect it if he doesn't promote it until a few days before. So unless you have an interest in the organization outside of Taylor you probably didn't know about it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread