Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I think you're right Amanda, he might be starting to hunker down, prepping for the next role. Especially if it involves some physical transformation.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I think you're right Amanda, he might be starting to hunker down, prepping for the next role. Especially if it involves some physical transformation.
I won’t complain about a physical transformation as long as he doesn’t lose weight again!
Old 05-24-2018, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The weight loss thing will just get harder as he gets older. I hope he doesn't have to lose weight again.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
The weight loss thing will just get harder as he gets older. I hope he doesn't have to lose weight again.
Losing weight definitely gets harder as you get older!! I think I'm possibly alone, but I think he looks good thinner.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I just meant putting it back on, he's so committed, he doesn't seem to have problems losing the weight, just last time with Waco it seemed to take him a good four or five months to get back to his normal weight. Back when he did Bang Bang Club he actually had kidney issues because of his weight loss and how fast he did it. It just seems to be really tough on his body. Which I mean any unnatural fluctuation like that has to be a shock to the system.
Old 05-25-2018, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Wouldn't we know about his next role? I feel like they are always announced. So maybe it's Pieces??
Old 05-25-2018, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Wouldn't we know about his next role? I feel like they are always announced. So maybe it's Pieces??
He's already talked about PIeces though and said he wants to film in the fall... no secret there.
Old 05-25-2018, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We won't know about the next role until the studio gives it the okay to announce it. We didn't know about The Grand Seduction until he was actually filming, he was showing up in Newfoundland and we couldn't figure out why. TD was rumored for six months before it was confirmed. He seemed to be signed on to Waco prior to even being signed on to AA or OTB and that wasn't announced until much later too. It was announced he was attached to Granite Mountain and went on to start filming only a few weeks later. It's all about when the studio wants to roll the news out, probably trying to round out casting, etc.
Old 05-27-2018, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

In Vancouver a few days ago.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 05-28-2018 at 01:22 PM
Old 05-27-2018, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He looks a bit sunburned or wind blown.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
In Vancouver a few days ago.

It's not showing. Is it just me? It says the photo or video has been removed from Instagram.

EDIT: it showed when I clicked on it. Yes he does look a touch red!
Old 05-28-2018, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I usually like to post the direct link to the picture from IG, but this is the problem, sometimes you'll get people making their account private or taking it down and then it leaves that...here is the picture from the other day and then two from yesterday evening.

He has as new niece so I'm not surprised to see him in BC, glad he's spending time with family.

Quote:
Met Taylor Kitsch downtown. We talked. He was friendly and asked where I was from. I asked him what he was doing here even though I know he was born here haha

Old 05-29-2018, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

As of yesterday evening he's still in Vancouver, a fan said they ran into him in front of his building.
Old 05-29-2018, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

A nice long trip back home. HA! Long is relative I guess, but if he stays put more than 48 hours it seems like a lifetime.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Well we know he was there at least as of last Thursday so...for him even a long weekend is a long trip.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread