Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2018, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I realized I was less likely to watch Hulu because the ads annoyed me, so I broke down and upgraded to no ads a couple months ago. Except it's $4 extra a month, not $2. Maybe because I only joined about a year ago?

Another miniseries would be good, either cable or streaming.
I thought I went from 9.99 to 11.99 when I upgraded. Now, I have the tv too so it’s more. Still no commercials if I watch the next day. I can fast forward through them if I watch same day from DVR.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Every time another celebrity comments or likes his IG posts I always wonder if they might be working together and we just don't know it yet. Eiza Gonzalez commenting on his post makes me go hmmm, their only connection is both being at the H&M event last fall...she reminds me a lot of Emily from True Detective.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Every time another celebrity comments or likes his IG posts I always wonder if they might be working together and we just don't know it yet. Eiza Gonzalez commenting on his post makes me go hmmm, their only connection is both being at the H&M event last fall...she reminds me a lot of Emily from True Detective.
She was in Baby Driver. Didn’t Taylor see that in London? Also, she’s filming the King Kong movie, so connection to Taylor through Kyle. Not that those mean anything.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Hollywood is such a small place, he might also know her through Kyle, yes.

So during the conversation about best actors, I don't know if anyone mentioned this one, but he's one of my favorites: Jude Law. And imagine how pretty he and Taylor would be together.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've only seen Jude Law in The Holiday. I think that's it, which he was lovely in, but that's the extent of my exposure to him.

Hollywood is such a small place, he did see Baby Driver when he was in London which was kind of her break out role, but they could know each other through so many people, or met at the H&M thing or even at some point read together for a role. Like if we didn't know that JLaw read with Taylor for Savages we would have no idea that they had some sort of previous encounter either.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Jude Law has been in sooo many movies! Gattaca is a favorite. He’s good in Enemy at the Gates too. Road To Perdition and Contagion.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh I guess I have seen him in Contagion too.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

I loved Jude Law in The Talented Mr. Ripley, Cold Mountain (one of my favorite lines of all time.. "I marry you, I marry you, I marry you...." I still tingle.), Sherlock Holmes, King Arthur and I'm psyched to see him play young Dumbledore in the Harry Potter prequels. He's great... I've always been a big fan, despite his infidelities with Sienna Miller. He also filmed a Woody Allen movie with Timothee which may or may not ever see the light of day.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Jude Law has been in sooo many movies! Gattaca is a favorite. He’s good in Enemy at the Gates too. Road To Perdition and Contagion.
Gattaca, Road to Perdition and The Talented Mr. Ripley are three of my all-time favorite movies!

I used to adore Jude (yes, until the cheating, sadly), so I've seen tons of his movies, even the small ones (and even the bad ones Haha). Two that I really like are "I Love You, I Love You Not" with Claire Danes and "Music from Another Room," which I've never heard another soul say they've actually seen. lol The Alfie remake, Closer, Repo Men ... I could go on and on. I loved him in A.I, even though I thought the movie overall was just ok. He was also great in The Young Pope on HBO (though I haven't finished it yet.) And he was BRILLIANT in a movie called Dom Hemingway a couple years ago. It's not for everyone, though (bad language).

By the way, Amanda, since you love Daniel Craig also, you should give Road to Perdition a try (Daniel's a bad guy in it, though it's what put him on the map here in the U.S.).
Old 11-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think I saw Road to Perdition at some point, it seems familiar. But I'm not 100% sure.

I went on a Daniel Craig kick and watched a lot of his movies. Surprisingly one of my favorites of his was Defiance. Liev was great in it too.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I caught the end of an interview with Kit Harrington yesterday. He was talking about a play he was about to star in. Got me thinking, has Taylor ever talked about stage acting? Or has he ever done it? Do you think he would? I'd love to see him somewhere off the West End!
Old 11-20-2018, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's said he'd "murder" to do it but like anything else it has to be the right fit. But he's been asked a few times and even at some point over the last few years mentioned "they" were pushing for it but nothing ever panned out, as of yet.
Old 11-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Awesome!
Old 11-21-2018, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would love to see him do it, just because it would give fans a chance to see him live.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I would love to see him do it, just because it would give fans a chance to see him live.
I would love to see him in a play!