Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2020, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He really hasn't worked with a lot of strong female led roles. Nina Hoss and Tuppence will be fun to see! But yeah, someone like Jessica Chastain or Amy Adams. I mean my top two for me is always Margot Robbie and JLaw too, I'd always love to see him work with either of them...came so close with Savages.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
He really hasn't worked with a lot of strong female led roles. Nina Hoss and Tuppence will be fun to see! But yeah, someone like Jessica Chastain or Amy Adams. I mean my top two for me is always Margot Robbie and JLaw too, I'd always love to see him work with either of them...came so close with Savages.
No he hasn't and those are great choices. Maybe a little older female actress too just to see if he can hold his own ... like Cate Blanchett, Carlize Theron or Julianne Moore.
Old 10-20-2020, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I love those three too. Claire Foy would be on my bucket list too. I just think she's so good. I loved her in The Crown but her role in First Man actually kind of won me over as a fan.
Old 10-29-2020, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I never saw First Man ... I should check that out.
Old 10-30-2020, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I really really liked it. I know some thought it was too long or too technical but space movies get me for some reason and so I was already interested.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So in 2016, there had been 442 "best director" Oscar nominations... 5 had been female directors, and only 1 had won.

I would like to see Taylor do a really amazing film with a female director.
Old 06-23-2021, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'd love that. I really loved Promising Young Woman recently who was directed by Emerald Fennell (who oddly enough played Camilla on The Crown). Of course Kathryn Bigelow but I'd love him in something more indy too like Lost in Translation which was directed by Sofia Coppola.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Watching Yellowstone, I feel like Taylor could have easily played Kayce.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He could have played Kayce maybe in his younger years, I feel like he could play Rip too.

I feel like it's just a matter of time before he does something with Taylor Sheridan the way he's spitting out content.
Old 01-02-2022, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yes, he could have been Rip too. Kayce is pretty young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
He could have played Kayce maybe in his younger years, I feel like he could play Rip too.

I feel like it's just a matter of time before he does something with Taylor Sheridan the way he's spitting out content.
I hope so!
Old 01-02-2022, 08:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I could totally seem him as Kaye or one of the ranch hands. I just realized that Ryan Bingham, who plays Walker, has a pretty substantial role in this too. Taylor has lots of connections to the show & it films in his backyard so maybe he’ll make an appearance one day.
Old 01-02-2022, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
I could totally seem him as Kaye or one of the ranch hands. I just realized that Ryan Bingham, who plays Walker, has a pretty substantial role in this too. Taylor has lots of connections to the show & it films in his backyard so maybe he’ll make an appearance one day.
That would be fun! Maybe for season 5?
Old 01-03-2022, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Fans of the show are already speculating they're setting up some sort of role for him in Yellowstone or 1883 using a "Riggins" reference in Yellowstone recently. I don't know what it was exactly, or maybe I posted it somewhere but "Tim Riggins" was referenced.
Old 01-03-2022, 07:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Both of these shows would totally be in his wheelhouse and a change of pace for him. As far as the Riggins reference, could be a hint of whats to come or could just be a nod to his relationship with Sheridan. Sort of an inside joke between them, guess time will tell.
Old 01-03-2022, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Either show… I’m here for it!