Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2019, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Did you mean Prisoners?
Old 02-19-2019, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yes, Prisoners! I must have been thinking about Passengers when I was thinking about JLaw, I still have yet to see that movie.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
Yes! I love Jake. Fantastic actor. I don't know Passengers, I couldn't even find it when googling. . . My favourite films of his are nightcrawler and Zodiac.
Zodiac is amazing! I also loved Nightcrawler, though he's so incredibly creepy in that! The whole subject matter is creepy. It's a great movie, though.

I enjoyed Passengers. I think people were way too harsh on it. But it came with such high expectations with it being JLaw and Chris Pratt. And she got paid a ton for it, too. So people were just out for her and the movie, I guess. Anyway, I'd recommend it, just have low expectations going in. It's not Oscar material or anything.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've seen parts of Passengers, and I know the crux of the story where it turned a lot of people off is that they couldn't overlook the decision Chris Pratt's character had to make and still see him as a good guy.

I want to say Rachel McAdams was originally attached to the movie, that would have been interesting.

Nightcrawler and Prisoners are my two favorite Jake films. Well actually Nocturnal Animals is pretty great too. He and Amy had great chemistry.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I had to come and find this thread. I know they're doing a sequel to Knives Out, which of course is risky because the first was so successful the second has a lot to live up to but the director said last night that the only cast member from the original cast that will appear in the sequel is Daniel Craig...I've seen a few people say they'd like to see Taylor in the sequel and I wouldn't object.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I had to come and find this thread. I know they're doing a sequel to Knives Out, which of course is risky because the first was so successful the second has a lot to live up to but the director said last night that the only cast member from the original cast that will appear in the sequel is Daniel Craig...I've seen a few people say they'd like to see Taylor in the sequel and I wouldn't object.
OM’s bff has seen this three or four times. I know nothing about it, but it seems popular and I’m always willing to see Taylor on the silver screen!
Old 02-12-2020, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's like a new Clue, kind of. I think it's really entertaining and different, and I love that it's an original film that killed it at the box office.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Actually, now that I started Fleabag, a similar comedic format (where the character talks to the camera) might be great for Taylor. He could definitely pull it off and he just HAS to do something comedic soon ....
Old 02-13-2020, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
Actually, now that I started Fleabag, a similar comedic format (where the character talks to the camera) might be great for Taylor. He could definitely pull it off and he just HAS to do something comedic soon ....
Comedy doesn't lend itself to dying. I'm not sure Taylor would like that.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
He would be perfect for something that breaks the fourth wall like Fleabag does.

I wish they were doing another season of Fleabag, I'd love to see him on there.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:34 PM
New Fan

This may be a little far out there, but I'd kinda like to see him as an Older member of the Serpents, or Serpents Rivals on Riverdale. I think he could pull it off tbh after the other things I've seen him do.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalnation (View Post)
This may be a little far out there, but I'd kinda like to see him as an Older member of the Serpents, or Serpents Rivals on Riverdale. I think he could pull it off tbh after the other things I've seen him do.
I don’t think he’d do something so mainstream.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't want to be mean about Riverdale, but I will be...it absolutely has its place and is fun entertainment, I watched part of the first season and I'd kind of compare it to something like The Vampire Diaries, which I liked the early seasons...but in plain terms, it's kind of beneath Taylor. Sounds snobby, but it is. He's not showing up on a CW show. That's the kind of show he'd do if he were just starting out and be super hyped about it.

I still want to see him work with Fincher on something.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I definitely want to see Knives Out.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Knives Out is super fun, the only downside I could see is if you're adverse to vomiting or someone needing to vomit.

It has a great ensemble cast which I would imagine the sequel will as well. I think the only person returning for the sequel is Daniel Craig.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread