Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2018, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Dream Roles/Actors/Actresses for Taylor #6: Because One Day We Might Get That Rom-Com. PLEASE!

New thread!

Maybe if we plead, he'll do the rom-com.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 01-28-2018 at 08:10 AM
Old 01-28-2018, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I saw this going around on twitter the other day and when Tessa Thompson actually retweeted it, it got some attention. Some fan cast their perfect Batman movie which included Tessa Thompson playing Batman and Taylor as Jason Todd.

The original fan cast idea:

Quote:
Tessa Thompson wants to play a female Batman in a story similar to 'The Santa Clause'.

The 34-year-old actress played the cape-wearing Valkyrie in Marvel's 'Thor: Ragnarok' and now fancies herself taking on DC Comics' caped crusader after one of her Twitter followers suggested a plotline around the festive movie 'The Santa Clause' featuring the superhero.

And she would be up for 'Wolverine' star Taylor Kitsch resurrecting second Robin, Jason Todd in the fan's fantasy.

When a fan was asked who her perfect Batman would be, they shared on the microblogging site: "Oh my perfect Batman movie is The Santa Clause with the batsuit where a young black woman, maybe played by Tessa Thompson, accidentally kills Batman and receives a message to put on the suit.

"After a night of crimefighting ends up back at the batcave where Alfred is the Bernard elf character bullies her into taking on the mantle because those are the rules.

"The villain is Jason Todd who wanted the suit for himself which is why he faked his death, because a robin is stuck in his own suit/death cycle and can never take the cowl.

"Tessa Thompson vs Taylor Kitsch as Jason. (sic)"

Tagging 'This Is Us' star Sterling J Brown, Tessa wrote: "Let's do thissss @SterlingKBrown (sic)"
Tessa Thompson wants to play female Batman | Entertainment | montrosepress.com
Old 01-28-2018, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Holy fantastic idea Batman! That would be a great story.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That would be a Batman movie I'd pay to see.

I'm super excited to see what his next role is going to be, I can imagine he's going to have some interesting projects thrown his way.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
That would be a Batman movie I'd pay to see.
The DC movies are so bad though (except for Wonder Woman), they've ruined Batman. If he were to do another superhero movie, I'd want it to be a Marvel movie. Unless he played the new love interest in Wonder Woman!

I think Taylor would love this. BBC One radio has a series where co-stars try to crack each other up with insults. I first thought Taylor and Kyle would be fun, but then I realized there's nothing to insult Kyle about! He's basically perfect! Haha. So, how about Taylor vs. Jesse?! Or Taylor vs. Colin Farrell would be pretty funny too! And Colin has had films bomb too so he couldn't just rely on lame John Carter/Battleship jokes.

Jen Lawrence and Chris Pratt did one where the jokes were pretty funny, but I liked this one the best because Will and Margot are friends so it made it more fun. Except Will is much too polite to really go after her. Haha.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Will Farrell and Marc Wahlberg did a good one.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've never seen these. I'd have to check them out. Taylor and Derek would be the most funny. I'm trying to think who else Taylor could do it with, maybe Josh Brolin or James Badge Dale. I wanted to say Miles but Miles can be sooooo dry that it often comes across as ass hole-ish so maybe he'd be too mean.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Will Farrell and Marc Wahlberg did a good one.
I almost posted that one, since it's Taylor related, but I didn't like Mark for some reason. He seemed too mean, or too below the belt, like when he says "You're the poor man's Mike Myers."

What about Taylor and Sebastian? I'd like it to be a friend, because i think Taylor would be more likely to let loose with somebody he knows well. He's so polite, he might hold back otherwise.

I get the feeling Taylor vs. Derek would just turn into a lot of inside jokes and jokes about Derek being old and fat.

Of course, the best would be Taylor and Neil.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'd love to see Taylor and Sebastian interact, because I don't know that we ever really have...outside of The Covenant. They seem like they're still pretty close but keep their friendship pretty quiet so it would be fun to see their dynamic.

As Adrianne said in some interview, Derek and Taylor often really bro it out and it turns into a grunting match so yeah, it would probably be inside jokes galore.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Wahlberg mean? Who would have ever guessed? Oh! That’s right, me. hahahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I almost posted that one, since it's Taylor related, but I didn't like Mark for some reason. He seemed too mean, or too below the belt, like when he says "You're the poor man's Mike Myers."

What about Taylor and Sebastian? I'd like it to be a friend, because i think Taylor would be more likely to let loose with somebody he knows well. He's so polite, he might hold back otherwise.

I get the feeling Taylor vs. Derek would just turn into a lot of inside jokes and jokes about Derek being old and fat.

Of course, the best would be Taylor and Neil.
Taylor and Derek or Neil would be great. Not enough people know Neil though. As polite as he is, I think he could be so mean for this!
Old 02-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've seen a lot of announcements for new roles and casting these last few days. I know Oscar season is a big time for meetings and announcement of new projects.

What is your wish for Taylor's next project? I want it to be a comedy, of course.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I've seen a lot of announcements for new roles and casting these last few days. I know Oscar season is a big time for meetings and announcement of new projects.

What is your wish for Taylor's next project? I want it to be a comedy, of course.
I’d love to see a comedy! Something so different from what he usually does. No one who was or is an actual person.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Addicted Fan

And one where we don't have to watch him get hurt or killed ...
Old 02-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
And one where we don't have to watch him get hurt or killed ...
Yes!!!
Old 02-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I want to see him do a movie with Reese Witherspoon. I love her.