Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Taylor would definitely fit, based on that outline. And they need another hot guy.
I've read that Garrett Hedlund is in the running. I don't really know him but I feel like his name gets thrown around with Taylor's a lot.

I have always adored Reese. I agree some of her RomComs have been cheesy but you can't hit it out of the park every time. I LOVED Wild, and from way back, Fear, Election, and her guest spot on Friends is still one of my favorite of all time.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Her episode where she tries to get with Ross on Friends was on yesterday. She and Jennifer Aniston I think are teaming up again for something.

Garrett and Taylor are often up for the same role. Garrett played Don Billingsly in the FNL movie, which is essentially the character Riggins was supposed to be filling in on the TV series. So they do have that same kind of pretty/brooding look.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I had to google him. Still don’t recognize him.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He dated Kirsten Dunst for YEARS and then the rumor was she dumped him for Jesse, or she wanted to get married and he wasn't into it. I think the only thing I've seen him in is FNL.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:12 AM
Addicted Fan

I had no idea he and Kirsten dated! I've seen him in FNL, Four Brothers, Inside Llewyn Davis (love that movie!) and Pan. I remember his character in Troy, but didn't realize it was him at the time. Anyway, like Taylor he's one of those actors who always seems on the cusp of mega stardom and/or becoming a critics' darling, but then the project just doesn't sticK. I hadn't heard he was in the running for BLL. I'd rather have Taylor of course, but he'd be acceptable. And he is cute.

I'm watching Saturday Night Live and Scarlett Johannson just made a surprise appearance. I've decided I want Taylor to host so they can do an FNL skit and Kyle and/or Connie show up. Plus, it's a chance to show his silly side to people who assume he's broody.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I forgot he was in Four Brothers. I've seen that too, of course.

I would love to see Taylor on SNL...they could totally do a FNL skit, it would be hilarious. Taylor would break so much though, he wouldn't be able to keep a straight face through any of it.
Old 12-17-2017, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I had no idea he and Kirsten dated! I've seen him in FNL, Four Brothers, Inside Llewyn Davis (love that movie!) and Pan. I remember his character in Troy, but didn't realize it was him at the time. Anyway, like Taylor he's one of those actors who always seems on the cusp of mega stardom and/or becoming a critics' darling, but then the project just doesn't sticK. I hadn't heard he was in the running for BLL. I'd rather have Taylor of course, but he'd be acceptable. And he is cute.

I'm watching Saturday Night Live and Scarlett Johannson just made a surprise appearance. I've decided I want Taylor to host so they can do an FNL skit and Kyle and/or Connie show up. Plus, it's a chance to show his silly side to people who assume he's broody.
I’ve wanted him to do SNL for a long time!
Old 12-18-2017, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Still waiting for that straight romantic comedy or that freaking remake of Cutting Edge with Margot Robbie. It would be perfect.
Old 12-18-2017, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Still waiting for that straight romantic comedy or that freaking remake of Cutting Edge with Margot Robbie. It would be perfect.
Oh yes., the cutting edge remake! That would be phenomenal!
Old 12-18-2017, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Okay, I will admit that just made my tummy do a flip-flop, but I hope it never gonna happens! #cheesy Although I would have thought the whole I Tanya sounded ridiculous.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It would either totally have to be a cheese fest/satire or cut down on the cheese to make it a decent movie. BUT, I would love them both forever if they just decided to do it to do it. I'd love it forever and ever. "Toe pick"
Old 12-18-2017, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I just wanna see him skate!
Old 12-19-2017, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hockey movie should be on his radar, you would think. I mean they don't make a ton of hockey movies but he mentioned at some point that he and Neil, I think, were working on a script for a minor league hockey movie though Goon kind of filled in that void recently. Unless they're going for less comedy and more serious, though that's kind of impossible with hockey players, it would still have funny parts even if it were a drama.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I would love to see Taylor on SNL...they could totally do a FNL skit, it would be hilarious. Taylor would break so much though, he wouldn't be able to keep a straight face through any of it.
But the stars breaking up is actually the funniest part of the show now! Haha. I could see him giggling and it would be ADORABLE.

I hate to say it, but he might be too old now to play a hockey player ... unless it's one in his later years, like Paul Newman in Slap Shot or Woody Harrelson in Semi-Pro (which was basketball, not hockey, but same idea). For the Cutting Edge remake, even Margot would be too old now. They'd want, like, Zendaya and Dane DeHaan. Or Zac Efron. He still looks early 20s I think.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's pushing that upper age of being able to still pull off playing a hockey player. We had guys in their late 30's playing in the league I used to work for, either former NHL players that couldn't cut it any longer or guys just still living the dream.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread