Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

David Koresh [WACO] Thread #6: Because Taylor Kitsch Is A Scary Good David Koresh

Welcome to 'WACO' Thread #6

Teaser Trailer

Taylor Kitsch - David Koresh
Melissa Benoist - Rachel Koresh
Michael Shannon - Gary Noesner
Rory Culkin - David Thibodeau
John Leguizamo - Robert Rodriguez
Andrea Riseborough - Judy Schneider
Paul Sparks - Steve Schneider
Julia Garner - Michelle Jones
Demore Barnes - Wayne Martin
Cameron Manheim - Balenda Thibodeau

Old 05-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Reminder that the Waco FYC panel is tomorrow in LA with Taylor, Melissa, Paul, Rory, Julia and the Dowdle brothers.

Old 05-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Is this something that’s videoed? Live on web? Etc? How do we see it?
Old 05-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So there are some videoed panels on the website. I'm hoping that this might be, but I don't know if any of the other For Your Consideration panels have been streamed. I'll keep an eye out for it. At the least we're going to get pictures.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We do like our pics! TFTNT!

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 05-09-2018 at 09:18 PM
Old 05-09-2018, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! It's nice to have found a place to talk about the miniseries/case in general with people that aren't biased and respect that people have different takes and opinions.

It also opened me up to Taylor so there's that

I love that Tibs and Noesner were consultants to help get them an inside look and help get facts right so it could be told from both sides unlike it still is from the media quite often. If you ever have time to kill there are lots of documentaries and segments from the past/ present and it amazes me how accurate they made it although they had the people that were actually there so that made it all possible

I like that Tibs and Gary seem to be at peace with one another and accept that there is blame on both sides

"You're special to me"
"You're special to me too"

Michelle and Tibs scenes were one of my most favorites

Last edited by Ropetuned; 05-09-2018 at 06:37 AM
Old 05-09-2018, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My favorite (maybe not favorite but most engrossing) documentary that I've seen on it was this one, it's so long but I was fascinated by just how much I didn't know about the negotiations and promises made to the Davidians only to have those promises broken because the ATF or someone higher up in the FBI didn't want to do it after Noesner or whatever negotiator had agreed to it. No wonder they had no trust in the FBI.

I know they made Michelle and Tibs relationship more romantic in the show, but in his book he was far more attached to her children than he was her. I mean he cared for her but he admitted he was never attracted to her and that when he "married" her it settled him down and gave him a purpose, the kids, essentially.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was nice of Rory and Paul to show up, for, lets be honest, support for Taylor. I think Paul maybe has the best shot outside of Taylor for a nomination and with Michael in New York promoting Fahrenheit 451 and Melissa in New York rehearsing for her new musical the cast was pretty thin last night.

If you go to the yourdailykitsch instagram and watch the IG stories I posted the short panel videos that someone posted while there last night, nothing ground breaking but there are a few.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 05-10-2018 at 08:38 AM
Old 05-11-2018, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There was another screening last night put on by LATimes "the envelope" screening series. Just Taylor and John Dowdle this time. No professional pictures I've come across yet, just this photo and a short video from someone that attended. Though I would expect the LA Times to post something about it eventually, they seem to do that with other screenings.

Also should be noted, it seems that in both cases they screened Episode 3. I would guess that is Taylor's episode submission.

Old 05-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
and Melissa in New York rehearsing for her new musical the cast was pretty thin last night.
Speaking of Melissa's play. I was shocked to see she was cast in Beautiful. I've seen over 50 shows and it's top 2 for me. You need some strong singing chops for that role. I didn't know she could sing and she looks NOTHING like Carole King. The girl I saw in the role was a dead ringer. I hope she does well. That's so cool that she has these talents.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

She was in Glee, she seems to really have a great voice. It's funny she was cast in this because when I was in Louisville last weekend we were talking about Hamilton which then turned into favorite musicals and my one friend was singing the praises of Beautiful and how she wanted to see it again.

The ATX panel said that more panel members will be added, I'd guess Paul, probably Rory, Melissa seems busy. Maybe Julia will show up or Andrea. I can't see Michael going, he's always busy with something, but who knows, maybe he likes Austin.
Old 05-17-2018, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There are a few videos from The Envelope screening Taylor did last week. I have them and will post them this evening, nothing we haven't heard already but still nice to see his face.

A few screen captures from the videos that I found last night, late night scouring is my best time to scour.

Old 05-17-2018, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm liking this hair. He looks tired. YAY! video!
Old 05-17-2018, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Here's one of the videos where he talks about almost dropping out.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)

I see baby Taylor in this bottom right one. (The picture of him in the onesie from the Mother's Day post.) Can't explain it, though. The jaw maybe. Or the forehead.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread