Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I hope they didn't have a falling out.
Maybe the broke up.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think they're fine, we'll see when promotion starts he'll probably be spotted on the red carpet or various events.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Maybe the broke up.
I love you, Kayla .... for always having the courage to come out and say what I'm thinking.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If I wanted to picture Taylor with another man, not sure it would be his best friend...I'd go for someone more like Aaron.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You know it just occurred to me, TCA's are going on right now, which are basically panels for the upcoming TV shows to be shown off to the media. That's where the news from HBO with True Detective 3 came today.

Cable/Streaming are still being done in the next three days... Taylor is still in town, or was in LA as of this morning. I wonder if in the coming days Paramount is going to be at TCA and present Waco...who knows. Maybe they won't show up until this fall/winter, but It wouldn't shock me to hear news or something out of Paramount about Waco in the next few days.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
You know it just occurred to me, TCA's are going on right now, which are basically panels for the upcoming TV shows to be shown off to the media. That's where the news from HBO with True Detective 3 came today.

Cable/Streaming are still being done in the next three days... Taylor is still in town, or was in LA as of this morning. I wonder if in the coming days Paramount is going to be at TCA and present Waco...who knows. Maybe they won't show up until this fall/winter, but It wouldn't shock me to hear news or something out of Paramount about Waco in the next few days.
Hmmm Good thinking. How do you know he was still in LA this morning?
Old 07-26-2017, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh I just posted the mention in the fan encounters thread...he was spotted getting coffee this AM at one of his coffee spots in Santa Monica. No pictures, just a girl who took his order mentioned it.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Oh I just posted the mention in the fan encounters thread...he was spotted getting coffee this AM at one of his coffee spots in Santa Monica. No pictures, just a girl who took his order mentioned it.
Oh right, I read that. Too bad no picture.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would guess she probably thought she'd get in trouble if she asked a customer for a picture. Even if he is a famous person.

I'll keep my eye out on the TCA info...I just don't know if Paramount will have a panel. I would assume they would, they have quite a few original series coming in 2018 with some pretty big names.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I love you, Kayla .... for always having the courage to come out and say what I'm thinking.
Yes, well... I'm not one to sugar coat or beat around the bush. Lee always said I have zero diplomacy skills.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hulu and TBS went today. I'm still hoping we'll get something from the Paramount Network. Still two more days of cable/streaming for it to happen.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

What is the TCA?
Old 07-28-2017, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's the Television Critics Association. They are in LA, basically each network is allotted a few hours to present their upcoming programming to critics and industry people. Sometimes it'll just be the higher ups that are presenting, sometimes they'll have the actual talent there. Like yesterday Hulu had the Mindy Project and Mindy was there, Seth Rogan has some involvement with a new teen drama at Hulu, he was there...

They also have a TCA event in early 2018, so it's possible that Waco could be presented then instead.

And if it's going to be presented it looks like it'll have to be tomorrow:

This is the schedule, so they have two more days of Cable/Streaming (which they don't really announce beforehand):

Quote:
July 25 – CTAM (Cable/Streaming)

July 26 – CTAM (Cable/Streaming)

July 27 – CTAM (Cable/Streaming)

July 28 – CTAM (Cable/Streaming)

July 29 – CTAM (Cable/Streaming)

July 30 – PBS

July 31 – PBS

August 1 – CBS

August 2 – The CW

August 3 – NBC Universal

August 4 – Industry Panels – Nielsen, YouTube, GLADD, Stage 13 and others TBA

August 5 – TCA Day and Business Meeting/Hulu Spa/Awards

August 6 – Disney/ABC

August 7 – Studio Day/Set Visits

August 8 – FOX

August 9 – FX

Last edited by worthyoflove; 07-28-2017 at 10:06 AM
Old 07-28-2017, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

I saw a trailer for the Jeffrey Dahmer movie. I don't know if I would want to see that .. too gruesome. I hope people don't think that way about Waco and I hope the true Crimes market isn't oversaturated by then.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think, if I'm remembering correctly, they're making a Ted Bundy movie as well. Zac Efron signed on to that. True Crime is definitely "in" right now. The good thing about Waco is that it'll be at the front end of it. Really the OJ show was what started this wave of true crime, I think the next thing up is the Mendez brothers, but that's on NBC. I almost automatically dismiss anything that's on network tv as second rate now, which is sad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread