Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2017, 11:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
He probably just laughs and says never gonna happen.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm still not convinced he wouldn't have an instagram account, or does somewhere, privately. But as far as twitter/facebook all that and publicly. I just don't see him doing it. The most we might ever get is a social media account for Pieces, and then I guarantee he'd have someone else running that for him.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm still not convinced he wouldn't have an instagram account, or does somewhere, privately. But as far as twitter/facebook all that and publicly. I just don't see him doing it. The most we might ever get is a social media account for Pieces, and then I guarantee he'd have someone else running that for him.
I volunteer as tribute to run it for him.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He really should just have an official account, even if he doesn't use it. It'll will stop the posers from attempting to continuously create one. But also he doesn't have to post anything personal. He can use it as promotion for his movies and he wouldn't even need to run it. But I'm sure he sees it as a gateway to a very bad place. I know he said part of the reason he doesn't have a twitter was that he'd probably put his foot in his mouth.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
He really should just have an official account, even if he doesn't use it. It'll will stop the posers from attempting to continuously create one. But also he doesn't have to post anything personal. He can use it as promotion for his movies and he wouldn't even need to run it. But I'm sure he sees it as a gateway to a very bad place. I know he said part of the reason he doesn't have a twitter was that he'd probably put his foot in his mouth.
He totally needs it for promotion! If someone else runs it, he can't get into trouble. Haha!
Old 07-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He can make it known that he's not the one running it. That's fine. But like pictures from a wrap party or at a premiere posted by Buddy or whatever...that seems appropriate while still keeping his privacy.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
He can make it known that he's not the one running it. That's fine. But like pictures from a wrap party or at a premiere posted by Buddy or whatever...that seems appropriate while still keeping his privacy.
Yes! Exactly.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I kind of also love that we just now automatically refer to Neil as "Buddy", no questions asked.

I actually saw the guy that's been popping up with Taylor in one of Kimberly's photos. I think he has to be an assistant or something. The first time I remember seeing him was with Taylor out at the bar back in like 2013, the day after the NYE event. Then he was at the Kings of Leon concert with him, he's been in New Mexico with him, playing hockey, at the bar with Derek and now on set. So has to be some type of friend/assistant to Taylor.

You can see him to the left behind Kimberly in the blue shirt and had talking to Drew Dowdle, the director and that's David the on set Branch Davidian consultant with her.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I guess he could be an assistant. But I need to see Taylor hanging with our Buddy again ASAP or I'm going to start getting jealous for him. Lol Buddy was in Italy with him in a few pics, but otherwise ...
Old 07-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Yeah I guess he could be an assistant. But I need to see Taylor hanging with our Buddy again ASAP or I'm going to start getting jealous for him. Lol Buddy was in Italy with him in a few pics, but otherwise ...
Buddy is collecting mail and watering the plants we know good and well Taylor doesn't have.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Maybe Taylor as an only client wasn't lucrative enough for him and he had to switch professions or he just has more clients. He was with Taylor while doing AA, he was on set with TD a lot. Waco was a long shoot, maybe Neil couldn't be there for the entire thing...

I was hoping more would come out of the last few days on Waco but just a lot of people talking about what a great experience it was and what a great cast and crew they had. So that's good!

I did also notice that some were still filming up until a few days ago, but I figured it was just exterior shots that didn't require actors. They burnt the makeshift compound down two days ago:
Old 07-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

I hope they didn't have a falling out.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He makes 5%... isn't that what Taylor told Jimmy?

Quote:
Maybe Taylor as an only client wasn't lucrative enough for him and he had to switch professions or he just has more clients. He was with Taylor while doing AA, he was on set with TD a lot. Waco was a long shoot, maybe Neil couldn't be there for the entire thing...

I was hoping more would come out of the last few days on Waco but just a lot of people talking about what a great experience it was and what a great cast and crew they had. So that's good!

I did also notice that some were still filming up until a few days ago, but I figured it was just exterior shots that didn't require actors. They burnt the makeshift compound down two days ago:
Old 07-05-2017, 01:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I hope they didn't have a falling out.
I'm more afraid they've drifted apart as Taylor has maybe grown closer to new friends he's met while shooting the past year. Technically I don't think he's ever called Neil his best mate, but they certainly seemed to be best friends the last few years.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This guy that was on set with him for Waco isn't new, the first time I remember seeing him with Taylor was late 2012/early 2013. My guess is that because Taylor had more of a production involvement he needed a PA or just an assistant to keep things straight.

He has actually called Neil his best friend a few times, its been a few years since he's said it but I wouldn't see any reason that has changed. He's known him since his junior hockey days, he's probably one of his oldest friends. I doubt they had a falling out. He probably just couldn't be on set at all times.

Taylor did a major overhaul of his "team" after 2012, he switched agencies after Lone Survivor and moved to CAA. His team has really been pared-down. I don't believe he has a publicist any longer...Neil wasn't his business manager back then, he was still playing hockey/getting his masters overseas (which Taylor has talked about). So I'm not sure he was really involved professionally until around The Normal Heart and maybe not even until 2014 when he was chasing the True Detective role and we got the infamous Buddy story. He still has his same manager and Neil and I'm sure he has an agent.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread