Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

David Koresh [WACO] Thread #3: Because Filming Is Almost Complete!

Welcome to 'WACO' Thread #3

Teaser Trailer

Taylor Kitsch - David Koresh
Melissa Benoist - Rachel Koresh
Michael Shannon - Gary Noesner
Rory Culkin - David Thibodeau
John Leguizamo - Robert Rodriguez
Andrea Riseborough - Judy Schneider
Paul Sparks - Steve Schneider
Julia Garner - Michelle Jones
Demore Barnes - Wayne Martin
Cameron Manheim - Balenda Thibodeau

Last edited by worthyoflove; 09-26-2017 at 04:51 PM
Old 06-15-2017, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

From the previous thread:

Taylor and Rory out in Santa Fe back in April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I agree. Except for being too skinny that picture took my breath away. He looks hot! Loving the hair! Grow baby grow!

Why do you think that was taken the same day as the other? Isn't Rory wearing a different shirt?

Who is Rory playing??

**Nevermind. I just read the last post about Rory's character.
I think the shirt is the same, the one picture was just taken in daylight the other at night. Otherwise it fits, David was with them in the other picture and the red wall and black beam behind them. I think Taylor just put on a zip up.

Also, they are officially filming the last episode. Two weeks from today is supposed to be the last day.

Quote:
**CASTING NOTICE** WACO is prepping to shoot the last episode of the Mini Series! This will be the last chance to get on the show before we wrap up. Looking for in Shape Men and Women to play Firefighters starting this coming week! 2-3 days worth of work! Experience isn't necessary but wouldn't hurt. If this is you, your friend, or someone you know please email a current photo and contact number to WacoCast2017@gmail.com with "Fire" in the subject line.
Quote:
**CASTING NOTICE** WACO is casting men for the last episode who are in Shape and Athletic. Looking for Caucasian, African American, and Hispanic Males who are 5'8-6'2, 140-185lbs, strong and athletic builds preferred. If this is you or someone you know please email a current photo and contact number to WacoCast2017@gmail.com with "Team" in the subject line! Please Share!
Old 06-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Nails look clean and short.

Where did we find this one?

TFTNT!
Old 06-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I tracked down David Thibodeau's Facebook page after hearing Camryn mentioning that there was a consultant on set, an actual Branch Davidian, so I figured it had to be him. He hasn't posted many pictures from set, I don't think they're allowed, but he was out that night with Taylor and Rory.

I do like that the hair looks like it's getting longer, I wonder how long it is now since he probably has been rocking a wig.

I also added this to the OP, it's from set, one of the FBI Negotiators was on set consulting about a month ago too.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-15-2017 at 05:47 PM
Old 06-15-2017, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They are probably under orders to not post anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I tracked down David Thibodeau's Facebook page after hearing Camryn mentioning that there was a consultant on set, an actual Branch Davidian, so I figured it had to be him. He hasn't posted many pictures from set, I don't think they're allowed, but he was out that night with Taylor and Rory.

I do like that the hair looks like it's getting longer, I wonder how long it is now since he probably has been rocking a wig.
I want to see how much it's grown. It seems like his hair grows pretty quickly.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Apparently some people are wrapped. This is one of the women who has been on set for a lot of the time...both Julia Garner and that other girl Kimberly that's been posting a lot of the cast responded to her post as well.

I would assume Taylor is still on set and will be on set for the remainder of the shoot, but who knows.

Quote:
annika_marks Can't believe that's a wrap. This has been one of the most meaningful creative adventures of my life. My sense of what art can do - the way is can open our hearts, change our minds and expand our consciousness - is reinvigorated. I'll carry this feeling with me forever.
Quote:
kimberly_bigsby_I already miss you lady✨ What a blessing you and this #Waco family had become❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVYM0tgF...y=annika_marks
Old 06-16-2017, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So, do we think he'll have July and August off to rest (and eat) up before he starts press for AA?
Old 06-16-2017, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would say July off, possibly half of August off, he might have to spend some time in LaLa Land for interviews/press that will drop in September (or at least that's my hope!). But hopefully he'll have a bit of a break.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

finger crossed
Old 06-17-2017, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I want wrap party pictures, if they have one since it seems they're staggered as to when they wrap, but...I can't believe they're finally almost done! Taylor must be exhausted, honestly, I remember back to when we saw him flying to Santa Fe, it seems like a year ago.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I want wrap party pictures, if they have one since it seems they're staggered as to when they wrap, but...I can't believe they're finally almost done! Taylor must be exhausted, honestly, I remember back to when we saw him flying to Santa Fe, it seems like a year ago.
Everything in my life seems like a year ago. BUT, Yes, it does seem like he's been there for awhile now.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Everything in my life seems like a year ago. BUT, Yes, it does seem like he's been there for awhile now.

I'm really eager to FINALLY see him in costume.

Random thought, but I wonder what the temperature has been like in Santa Fe. Is everyone else in this heatwave we've been having around here? It's been in the 90s for a week now (maybe more; I've intentionally stopped paying attention), but that's probably only the average temps there! I couldn't imagine having to work out in the desert or whatever remote areas they're working in, every day in this heat.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)

I'm really eager to FINALLY see him in costume.

Random thought, but I wonder what the temperature has been like in Santa Fe. Is everyone else in this heatwave we've been having around here? It's been in the 90s for a week now (maybe more; I've intentionally stopped paying attention), but that's probably only the average temps there! I couldn't imagine having to work out in the desert or whatever remote areas they're working in, every day in this heat.
temp in santa fe

it's beautiful!
Old 06-18-2017, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah there is a heatwave hitting or about to hit the southwest. But yeah, we've had one here too. This weekend has been so overcast and hot and this whole week in the 90's, my grass looks like crap. I'm ready to get back to my low 80's. This summer went from nonexistent to boiling pretty quick.

A few just little fan sightings of filming of Waco. I do wonder if the portion of Taylor's filming is actually done. The end of the book is just following David Thibedou through his journey after escaping the compound, which I imagine will at least take a portion of the final episode.

But I would think Taylor would actually still be there...our friend Dusty (the extra on set who does snake wrangling and has worked with Taylor in the past) actually posted that Taylor was a director on the project, but I don't know if that's correct or not. That would be cool if he was though.

Old 06-18-2017, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

It's been so humid here. Humid and my hair do not go well together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread