Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I had to Google Sam. I can kind of see it. But Sam is no Taylor.
Sam can be quite sexy to me, and then at other times he's funny-looking. I'd have to find a good photo of him. The resemblance was only there with the mustache though.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
So from what I remember reading somewhere, I'm not sure if it's in the GQ article or not the shelters have worked when deployed in other situations. Just that the situation the GMH found themselves in, in that particular location in a valley like that, the fire had nowhere to go, it was basically like a tunnel and they were stuck in it.

Thanks, Kayla. That was the interview I watched of Amanda and thought, wow, Jennifer really really nailed her portrayal of Amanda.
As I was watching, I thought the same thing.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

She really grabs that gruff, kind of independent feel you get from her. That first scene when they talk about their fight the night before you immediately feel it.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
She really grabs that gruff, kind of independent feel you get from her. That first scene when they talk about their fight the night before you immediately feel it.
Exactly.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It made another million this weekend. No news on overseas, yet.

Did I post this still? I honestly don't remember anymore.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I’m so glad it’s drawing in people to see it!
Old 11-15-2017, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've seen a few Forbes articles now that names it as one of the best movies of the year. I think that it was last mentioned in an article about Lady Bird.

I don't know how that will translate in awards season. I have no expectations for that, it's such a long shot. I have not seen Josh or Jennifer out stumping for the movie anywhere when the other awards hopefuls are all in Hollywood doing the usual schmooze fest rounds.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That’s fantastic! I love that it has been recognized by more than just us.

Quote:
I've seen a few Forbes articles now that names it as one of the best movies of the year. I think that it was last mentioned in an article about Lady Bird.

I don't know how that will translate in awards season. I have no expectations for that, it's such a long shot. I have not seen Josh or Jennifer out stumping for the movie anywhere when the other awards hopefuls are all in Hollywood doing the usual schmooze fest rounds.
We know how Taylor feels about all of that. The work should stand for itself.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I suppose. I feel discouraged not seeing them mentioned or out there, but there are always some dark horses that aren't out there pimping the movie endlessly.

I think if a movie or project he was in had realistic awards season buzz he'd get out there to support it.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:44 PM
Addicted Fan

I was on YouTube looking for something else but spotted this. Apologies if this was already posted. We went through so many vids around the time it came out, they're kind of a blur to me now except for the really big ones. Like I said, my memory's hazy today.

Old 11-20-2017, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I thought it was interesting that Taylor was always plucked to do these videos, like the one with him and Josh too. I never understood people who say that Taylor is boring or has no personality.

I'm fairly certain that OTB's run is done in US theaters. I think it was pulled Thursday. It's up to 20 million worldwide.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Who said that? Clearly, he's the most charismatic of all of them.
Quote:
I never understood people who say that Taylor is boring or has no personality.

I'm fairly certain that OTB's run is done in US theaters. I think it was pulled Thursday. It's up to 20 million worldwide.
That upsets me. I wish it made more. My firefighter friends never even went to see it. I guess getting positive reviews is good but I don't even think they made back the money it too to make it.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was wrong, they must have been updating the charts when I was looking for it because that and Miles' other movie were both missing along with some others. It's still making money, still in theaters, in at number 16, hanging around with a few other Oscar hopefuls. And really the word of mouth is saving it. Miles other movie fell down to number 31 on the charts.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I was wrong, they must have been updating the charts when I was looking for it because that and Miles' other movie were both missing along with some others. It's still making money, still in theaters, in at number 16, hanging around with a few other Oscar hopefuls. And really the word of mouth is saving it. Miles other movie fell down to number 31 on the charts.
Marcus did some sponsored advertising for Miles other movie.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was surprised it didn't do better. It had the kind of emotional pull a movie like Lone Survivor or American Sniper would have.

I maintain that putting an actors movies out on back to back weekends like that probably hurts both movies.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread