Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2017, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm sure it's boys being boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I can just imagine that group chat. Hahahha.

I was in a group text/chat etc. the other day, it was really nonsense... it started off a few of us trying to make plans to go see one of our friends new house/pool and then it went into raunchy silliness. The problem was that I didn't shut the phone off and I was at the doctor, gynecologist to be exact and the friggen' phone is dinging up a storm. Clearly I could not get up to shut it off. I was mortified. She was like.. "sounds important".. Yeah, no.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I will say they do seem really close. Taylor still hangs out with Jake...the promotion should be fun.

I HATE group texts. I usually tap out pretty quickly because they always veer off topic. I was at work the other day and left to two texts, went into a meeting and had 27 texts when I came back. I mean come on.
Jake?
Old 08-24-2017, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Jake Picking. He's one of the actors playing a hotshot, he's the guy that was with Taylor at the Kings of Leon concert in LA. He was also the one that took the pictures of Taylor visiting the Panthers Field House in Austin that were posted a few months back. So he seemed to visit Taylor in Austin or went home with him when they had a break or something.

He's the kid right behind Taylor in the black t-shirt.

Then Taylor went on that motorcycle trip with Geoff when they were filming too.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Jake?
Jake Picking. The hotty.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's also a former hockey player. I'm sure they bonded over that.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Got it. Now I remember. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

First long range predictions coming out on Only the Brave, give the pros and cons for the movie and a 16 million dollar opening:

Quote:
10/20/2017 Only the Brave $16,000,000 NEW $55,000,000 NEW
Quote:
Pros: Only the Brave (Sony/Columbia) boasts an ensemble led by Josh Brolin and Miles Teller that could appeal very well across Middle America. Based on a true story, this firefighter drama has notable sleeper potential.
Quote:
Cons: Only the Brave‘s biggest challenge may be the competitive market it enters as October is packed with mid-range, adult-leaning dramas.
http://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-...dea-halloween/
Old 08-28-2017, 11:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Random Taylor-related thought of the day: All these photos of first responders and just ordinary people helping each other survive Harvey is going to drive more people now to this film. Especially with that heart-tugging trailer.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I hope you are right! I have friends and family that are first responders and they deserve all our love!

*I am so over auto correct!
Old 08-28-2017, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I hate that it will probably help the numbers, though in two months people may have forgotten. Not in Texas, but nation wide.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:51 PM
Addicted Fan

It depends on the weeks ahead I guess. If the devastation becomes too much, people might want to escape the subject of natural disasters. And once the early screenings start and it gets out to the masses that they die ....

I saw the trailer with Detroit, btw. I feel like they might've taken out the bear?!? I don't recall seeing it. Unless I've seen it so many times now, I just didn't notice?!? It's hard to miss lol but maybe I was focused on getting to where Taylor shows up.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I saw the trailer with Detroit, btw. I feel like they might've taken out the bear?!? I don't recall seeing it. Unless I've seen it so many times now, I just didn't notice?!? It's hard to miss lol but maybe I was focused on getting to where Taylor shows up.
Good. I didn't like that.
Old 08-29-2017, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They might have. Some people thought it looked cheesy. I got what they were doing with it but yeah, it is kind of cheesy. I still haven't seen it the preview in theaters, but I don't really see a lot of movies and haven't seen any Sony movies as of late.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They should start interviews and promo for this soon. I would think as soon as Taylor is done with AA.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They might, yeah. It's been really quiet. AA started unusually early but a month out seems about right. I'd say Taylor might have a week off and then jump into promotion for this. I'm hoping we'll get some late night appearances out of this one since we haven't seemed to get that out of AA as of yet.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread