Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2018, 03:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I wonder if he's still close with Hugh? I know he's always talked about him being a huge influence in his career but we never see them crossing paths or hanging out like with Kyle or Connie. Maybe they still text or email or whatever.
Hugh seems the type who, even if you haven't spoken in ages, he'd still be glad to see you and treat you like a friend. I'd be gutted if it turns out he's a jerk in real life. But he's never given off anything but good vibes. And I love him and his wife together.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh, I'm sure. I don't think he's the kind of guy to brush anyone he's worked with or even encountered off. He shot a movie here (Real Steal I think) and he was so sweet, he actually stayed with a local family at their home while he was filming. He is still in touch with them to this day.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He seems like the nicest guy. I have a friend who loves him like we love Taylor.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

One more picture from the other night that I think I forgot to post:
Old 01-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor wearing that necklace is killing me. So fun!
Old 01-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's a pretty sweet necklace.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I love to see his fun/goofy side.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Addicted Fan

I wonder if they come like that, as necklaces, or if he (or his party planners) made them from actual packages of Christmas lights. If they're available to purchase as necklaces, I'd buy some!
Old 01-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Someone tagged in one of the photos about the light necklace #impulsepurchase so it seemed like he bought them.

Here you go, 6.99 at Walmart.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Simply-Ge...&wl13=&veh=sem
Old 01-13-2018, 02:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Those are great! Thanks! Except I wish I'd known about them before Christmas! I don't want to buy them now because I'd just have them sitting around until next Christmas. I wonder if Taylor gave them to the kids when he hosted them at his house. That was probably during the day though I guess. I wonder if he gave them any type of gifts.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor reminds me of the guy that's the cool uncle that spoils his nieces and nephews and buys all the **** their parents would say "do we really need that?"
Old 01-13-2018, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Taylor reminds me of the guy that's the cool uncle that spoils his nieces and nephews and buys all the **** their parents would say "do we really need that?"
Absolutely!
Old 01-14-2018, 12:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Yep, probably toys and water guns that could take your eye out. lol But he'd never let them eat junk food, like candy. And he'd make them get veggies on their pizza. Boo.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:07 PM
Addicted Fan

I wonder how many of this year's choir also performed last year. I wonder if Taylor knows them well enough to have a relationship with them. For example, when they arrived in Austin and saw him, did they yell "Taylor!" and were excited to see him, and vice versa? They travel all over the world, and are hosted by many people, but is the Brazos event special to them? A group of a dozen kids is a large group to remember individually if you only see them once or twice a year. But each kid has his/her own little personality.

I wonder if any of the little girls have a crush on him.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So I'm pretty sure that they travel the US for only a period of time. If you look at their Facebook page Choir 47's last US event was the NYE event then they went home, Choir 48 is now touring the US. So I think it changes each year.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread