Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2020, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We need something light and upbeat. Another Grand Seduction type project.
Old 01-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Anything where he doesn't inevitably die, please.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Anything where he doesn't inevitably die, please.
Seriously!
Old 01-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

What is your favorite scene from this movie? I'm trying to screencap to use this for tomorrow. I think for me it has to be either the group meeting where he's wearing the red shirt or of course when he has the drunk drinks with Mark Ruffalo's character and then he takes him home.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What is your favorite scene from this movie? I'm trying to screencap to use this for tomorrow. I think for me it has to be either the group meeting where he's wearing the red shirt or of course when he has the drunk drinks with Mark Ruffalo's character and then he takes him home.
There's so many. I love the drunk conversation with Mark Ruffalo's character that ends in the undies. Another emotional one is the fight that they have in the offices when MR's character brings the film crew. I thought that was great work from Taylor. Some happier scenes are when they make Bruce the president because he's so good looking, and the very beginning on Fire Island.
Old 01-11-2020, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I almost forgot about the scene he fights with Mark and throws the camera out the window, when he has him pinned to the couch and delivers the line, "they won't help us Ned if they do" in response to Marks: "how are they gonna help us if they don't know who we are?"

One of his best deliveries.
Old 06-23-2020, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If anyone is interested, a screening of The Normal Heart is being put on by TIFF this Friday.

They've had actors join the rewatches to talk about their role and the film. It looks like Matt Bomer is the only one advertised as joining but it still might be fun to tune in.

Here is the link: https://www.tiff.net/stayathome

Quote:
Upcoming Events

Toronto International Film Festival Stay-at-Home Cinema, screening on Crave, shares the magic of filmgoing, together at home.

All Stay-at-Home Cinema virtual Q&As stream simultaneously on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and tiff.net. Join us from wherever you are.

The Normal Heart — Friday, June 26 at 7pm EDT

In celebration of Pride Month, TIFF partners with Pride Toronto for this special at-home screening of The Normal Heart, director Ryan Murphy’s (American Horror Story) star-studded adaptation of Larry Kramer’s Tony Award-winning play about the onset of the HIV/AIDS crisis in New York City in the early ’80s.

At 7:00pm EDT, actor and LGBTQ rights activist Matt Bomer (Magic Mike, Magic Mike XXL) joins us to discuss his work on the film and the enduring legacy of its screenwriter, the playwright and activist Larry Kramer, on tiff.net, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

At 7:30pm EDT, log in to Crave to watch The Normal Heart, starring Bomer, Mark Ruffalo, Julia Roberts, Alfred Molina and Taylor Kitsch.

During the film, join the discussion on Twitter with #TIFFAtHome.
Old 07-17-2020, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I finally watched Hamilton. Jonathan Graf was AMAZING. Now I need to go watch Mindhunters.

Old 07-17-2020, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have yet to see Hamilton but Taylor went to see Jonathan in it when it first came out!

Mindhunters is one of my favs. I'm still pissed that Fincher has put it on hold indefinitely because he has other stuff going on. I mean it's not canceled but they didn't renew the casts contracts because they have no idea if or when the next season might film. But it's still two seasons of great tv.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Did Taylor say if he liked it? I love musicals.

Quote:
I have yet to see Hamilton but Taylor went to see Jonathan in it when it first came out!
Old 07-18-2020, 04:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I didn't know Taylor saw Hamilton. If he went to support Jonathan, that's super cool and he got to see a great show. I wonder if Taylor would ever do theatre?? Definitely not a musical, but maybe a play??? Maybe not though, it's such a huge time commitment.

AND, I love Mindhunter too ... I'm with you in being disappointed that there won't be any new episodes any time soon. Such a great show...
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He has mentioned previously that he would like to do a play some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
I didn't know Taylor saw Hamilton. If he went to support Jonathan, that's super cool and he got to see a great show. I wonder if Taylor would ever do theatre?? Definitely not a musical, but maybe a play??? Maybe not though, it's such a huge time commitment.

AND, I love Mindhunter too ... I'm with you in being disappointed that there won't be any new episodes any time soon. Such a great show...
Old 07-19-2020, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

I would love to see him do a play. I've seen Bradley Cooper, Denzel Washington, Helen Mirren on Broadway. SO amazing. Paul Wesley has done a few off Broadway shows.
Old 07-19-2020, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He said he'd looked into doing theater but of course that it had to be the right fit and he didn't want to force anything.

But, yes he did see Hamilton back in 2015. Right after TD premiered and he was in NYC to do press he was spotted at the show. I vividly remember that day someone posting on Twitter seeing Taylor wandering around in front of the restaurant they were eating, that he seemed lost, and later that night he was spotted at the Hamilton show. And of course Jonathan was in it way back then.
Old 07-19-2020, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
He said he'd looked into doing theater but of course that it had to be the right fit and he didn't want to force anything.

But, yes he did see Hamilton back in 2015. Right after TD premiered and he was in NYC to do press he was spotted at the show. I vividly remember that day someone posting on Twitter seeing Taylor wandering around in front of the restaurant they were eating, that he seemed lost, and later that night he was spotted at the Hamilton show. And of course Jonathan was in it way back then.
The right fit could take forever with him!