Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'll have to go back and find them on Sunday when I get home. I believe there is one after the one I posted too. 4 in total.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Here is the link to all the videos:

Battleship Exclusive - Part 1
Battleship Exclusive - Part 2
Battleship Exclusive - Part 3
Battleship Exclusive - Part 4
Old 08-20-2018, 02:01 AM
Addicted Fan

So sorry, I didn't see till now that you found all the links. Thanks so much!

So while promoting Mile 22, Pete finally mentioned the Rihanna documentary. He said it'll be out in about two months. Plus she's got some other project.

Quote:
In addition to the documentary, Rihanna is rumored to be filming a project called “Guava Island” in Cuba with director Hiro Murai, the Huffington Post reports. Photos from the alleged shoot revealed that Donald Glover appears in the project in some capacity; Murai serves as a director on Atlanta and helmed Childish Gambino’s “This Is America” video. Glover will also perform at Rihanna’s upcoming Diamond Ball fundraiser. Rihanna is reportedly at work on a dancehall album.

Rihanna Documentary Out Within Months, Director Says
Old 08-20-2018, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh that's interest. He was with her traveling for awhile, glad to see that it wasn't shelved.

I listened to a podcast this couple did and wow, they were not nice about Battleship at all, so I'm not going to post it. Not sure I could actually find it again anyway. I think with it finally hitting Netflix over in the UK a lot of people are watching it for the first time.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Just flicking through the channels to see what's on and Battleship is on ITV2 right now. I've just put it on and it's the scene where he's practising what to say to Liam Neeson when he wants to ask for his girlfriend's hand.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Confession, I think I've only seen that movie all the way through a handful of times. Maybe three...I saw it in theaters. There's just stretches where it completely loses my interest.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
Just flicking through the channels to see what's on and Battleship is on ITV2 right now. I've just put it on and it's the scene where he's practising what to say to Liam Neeson when he wants to ask for his girlfriend's hand.
That's a good scene. There are few good ones.
Old 09-16-2018, 05:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the beginning! It shows so much promise. Then when Landry turns up: bonus! The aliens just lose me though. And the battles seem to go on FOREVER! I only watched about 10-15 mins and then put X factor on!
Old 09-16-2018, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The opening scene was super promising. I felt like most of the movie happening on the water really hurt it. I mean I know it's called Battleship so it kind of has to be but it's just like...still on the water? Still trying to figure this thing out? Okay. Also the fact that Hopper and Sam who were supposed to be the great love in the film had a total of maybe two scenes together...
Old 09-16-2018, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

I also didn't buy that Alexander and Taylor could be brothers!
Old 09-17-2018, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The height differential is a little much. But in a movie like this I'm sure they were like, "who cares?!" just need another big name.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:00 AM
Addicted Fan

A smaller, more streamlined movie could've been really fun. It was too long. We didn't really need Sam and the veteran traipsing around the island fighting aliens. And the last couple battle scenes are too long. I still love it though. Haha. It makes me laugh and Taylor is good in it. And he's draw-droppingly gorgeous!
Old 10-09-2018, 01:10 AM
Addicted Fan

I cannot hear Thunderstruck and NOT think of this movie. I heard it on TV tonight.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
A smaller, more streamlined movie could've been really fun. It was too long. We didn't really need Sam and the veteran traipsing around the island fighting aliens. And the last couple battle scenes are too long. I still love it though. Haha. It makes me laugh and Taylor is good in it. And he's draw-droppingly gorgeous!
It was definitely too long and the script was flat. Yes, he was gorgeous, as always.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It would be wrong not to post Taylor with Liam in here. He looks so thin, maybe it's for a role.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread