Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2018, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
It's called Suncenter Studios. It's on a lot, not sure where it's located exactly.
It's just south of the city, past the airport.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hopefully they'll be filming somewhere pretty visible on Monday and people will post about it.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hopefully they'll be filming somewhere pretty visible on Monday and people will post about it.
Unfortunately, I don't think I will have time on Monday. But if they don't film on weekends, I can go in after work one day, if I know where they are and times etc.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They seemed like they were filming today so maybe they will shoot on weekends. I thought maybe two months is a short window to film but probably not. American Assassin took about four months, but they filmed in so many different locations.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'll let you know. Most of the time it's just sightings unless there are calls for extras before hand.

This guy that I know is in everything but I know him from Armageddon on set with an extra:

His name is Keith David. He's a great actor, too. One of my longtime favorite character actors. He's also on Twitter. (Not sure about other social media.)

I'm excited for this one! I'm a huge Chadwick fan (I was well before Black Panther). He's really talented and smart, so I'm guessing this script is pretty good too to attract this much talent. The Russo brothers (producers) also worked with him on the Avengers. And they're native Clevelanders! yay!

One of the articles said it was A cop killer, but another said cop KILLERS. Like you Amanda, my money is on Taylor being either the killer or one of them. He did hint that his next project(s) would be another dark role.

I wonder since MWM also produced Hell or High Water, if Taylor learned about the project through Pete or Taylor Sheridan. Or vice versa.
Old 09-30-2018, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah it sounds like it's a massive conspiracy, probably within the police force, so I think Taylor is probably odds on favorite to be at least involved in the conspiracy if not the head of it. Maybe J.K. Simmons character is too.

I wonder if Sienna is regulated to love interest or if she's changing it up and will be a cop as well.
Old 09-30-2018, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I’m excited to learn more about this project as it films!
Old 10-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

JK Simmons and Sienna were both spotted in New York over the weekend but the commute between Philly and NYC is so minimal I imagine they were just home for the weekend since they both live there.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
JK Simmons and Sienna were both spotted in New York over the weekend but the commute between Philly and NYC is so minimal I imagine they were just home for the weekend since they both live there.
I think it’s pretty quick by train. Taylor could be in NYC in the weekends too. He has friends there...
Old 10-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's like less than a 2 hour drive. I'd guess that he'd probably stay in Philly since he was out on the town Friday night, but who knows with his schedule. I could see why Sienna/JK would go home on weekends if that's where they live.

Hockey starts this week so will have to watch out for him at Rangers or Flyers games.

Of course there is absolutely nothing going on with filming today. I'm sure they're filming but I've seen nothing about where they are or what they're doing. Maybe they're in studio today.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Do we know how long filming is supposed to be? I’d think by end of October...
Old 10-02-2018, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Supposed to film through the end of November. End of October would be too quick, that’s only five weeks.

Just comparing it to American Assassin, which I don't know if the scope or locations are as extravagant but that film took almost four months to shoot.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 10-02-2018 at 09:03 AM
Old 10-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No sightings of them filming this week...yet. There is a call for extras for overnight shoots on October 8th and 9th in ChinaTown in Philly.

The official 17 Bridges instagram page if you feel the need to follow:
Old 10-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Supposed to film through the end of November. End of October would be too quick, that’s only five weeks.

Just comparing it to American Assassin, which I don't know if the scope or locations are as extravagant but that film took almost four months to shoot.
It took that long? Ugh. Well, we know there’s no way he’s shooting pieces this yr.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Pete's in Boston currently directing a ....wait for it....Wahlberg Netflix series. Shocking. I know. So yeah, Pieces is probably officially on hold for the foreseeable future. I would guess Pieces probably isn't one of the the projects he has coming up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread