Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I looked through some of the fallen firemen yesterday and there a few that pinged my Taylor radar, namely, Andrew Ashcraft and Travis Carter. It would not shock me to hear he was playing either of them

So I do believe they may be getting ready to film. I'm going to be stalking Josh's instagram because he seems to update it daily and it does seem like he and his fiance have set up shop in Santa Fe as of yesterday.

Quote:
joshbrolinNew look #wavetoyourlocalfirefightertoday #youareyourcountry #implementgoodnow #beimpassioned
Old 06-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I cannot hear Josh Brolin's name and not think Goonies. I know he's done many projects since then, but Goonies is always my go to when he's mentioned.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I always forget that that's him in The Goonies, he was so hot. I mean he's still good looking...
Old 06-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

With the shorts over his sweats, and the red bandana...Brand was a cutie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I always forget that that's him in The Goonies, he was so hot. I mean he's still good looking...
Old 06-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It would appear shooting has begun. At least some of the cast is social media active.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Miles will be our lifeline!

Ummm... so does this effect the race next week?!? and the run around the lake at the end of the month? Stayed tuned...
Old 06-03-2016, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

good question!

maybe he'll post some filming pics?
Old 06-03-2016, 02:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm hoping we get on set pictures, Lone Survivor was shot in Santa Fe too and we got pictures from extras occasionally. It would be easier to track on set pictures if the project actually had a definite title.

One of my former co-workers who now lives in Santa Fe mentioned earlier this week when he was hiking he ran across a movie crew...he assumed it was for Longmire which I guess shoots there. I want to ask him to stalk the No Exit crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Miles will be our lifeline!

Ummm... so does this effect the race next week?!? and the run around the lake at the end of the month? Stayed tuned...
I think he'll still be there. I posted another article with Aimee in the Rally Girls thread, unless the other three are hugely surprised to find out he won't be there you would think they'd know he already wouldn't be involved if he couldn't go. Regardless of when Aimee did that interview Zach was still dropping Taylor's name yesterday on twitter.

Things are scheduled before shooting sometimes and I'm sure they work around shooting schedules. True Detective had already started prepping and was about to start shooting when Taylor had to be in New York, during the week, for that African Children's Choir charity event he was honored at. So even taking a late flight out on Friday to get to Chicago...I still see him being there.

Run around the lake...that's a different story since we know that they're filming the 22nd-24th and the race is the 25th. Who knows.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Jennifer Connelly joining the cast as Amanda Marsh, I would guess maybe Josh is playing Eric Marsh her husband and leader of the hot shot crew?

Quote:
Jennnifer Connelly Set In Granite Mountain Hotshot Pic ‘No Exit’

EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Connelly is joining Josh Brolin, Miles Teller, Jeff Bridges and Taylor Kitsch in No Exit, the feature film based on the 20-member Granite Mountain Hotshots who fought the deadliest wildfire ever in Arizona’s history and were trapped on a mountainside in a circle of fire. The story of these true American heroes — 19 of which who died while trying to protect the lives of others — was written by Ken Nolan and Eric Warren Singer and will be directed by Joe Kosinski (Oblivion).

It’s known that in drafting the story, the filmmakers spoke to the lone surviving member of the 20-man crew, Brendan McDonough.

The movie is based on true events that were chronicled in a GQ article. Black Label Media (Molly Smith & Trent Luckinbill) and Di Bonaventura Pictures are producing for Lionsgate.

Connelly is set to play the role of Amanda Marsh, the wife and “horse-whispering farrier” of the supervisor of the Tier One team of Hotshots.

The logline of the film? “Always a Tier Two team cleaning up after the elite Tier One ‘Hotshots’ who follow the wildfires during the season, the Prescott Wildland Firefighters – under the tireless training and perfectionism of their Supervisor Eric Marsh – become the first Municipal firemen to become Tier One themselves. A tight family of twenty, they’re the lead when lightning ignites the dry tinder on the hills beyond Yarnell. When a storm moves in and the wind shifts, the fire reverses course and picks up incredible speed. By luck, one of the young Hotshots, Brendan makes it out… but Eric and the other nineteen members of the Granite Mountain Hotshots tragically perish.”

Connelly, who won an Best Supporting Actress Oscar for A Beautiful Mind, is repped by CAA and RMS Productions.
Jennnifer Connelly Set In Granite Mountain Hotshot Pic ‘No Exit’ | Deadline

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-03-2016 at 10:42 AM
Old 06-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is a really great cast!
Old 06-03-2016, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Training shot with the cast, you can see Taylor behind the girl, looks clean shaven. Josh on the right, that dude from the Break-Up who is super hot but I don't know his name and I actually think Miles is the guy in the American flag shorts...maybe he colored his hair? I think he's playing the sole survivor, he was a blonde.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-03-2016 at 04:35 PM
Old 06-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

His hair is almost spikey. I bet they are pre production right now.
Old 06-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think I mentioned this in one of the other threads but now I can't remember which one. It would not surprise me if they were just going through a crash course at this point, kind of like Lone Survivor, they trained together for weeks before they even hit camera. I could see this being the same situation, training/working with hotshot fire crews, getting to know one another. It's cool to see all the guys!

They changed the official IMDB page today from No Exit to Granite Mountain...the casting website has used the title Granite Mountain as well.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 06-03-2016 at 06:48 PM
Old 06-03-2016, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I could see that. The name of the crew was Granite Mountain I think. Maybe they thought No Exit gave too much away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)

They changed the official IMDB page today from No Exit to Granite Mountain...the casting website has used the title Granite Mountain as well.
So, I know they aren't side by side, but Miles looks taller than Taylor and most websites say he's 6 foot. I found one where he says he's 6'1".
Old 06-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm going to need that chick to not be all up in his face.

He does look smaller than Miles...I had no idea he was so tall. Also who is the guy on the far left, he's a total cutie.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread