Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'd go home and not leave for a month!
Old 07-17-2016, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Well wherever he was it seems like the cast is heading back to New Mexico. He's good at hiding lately, that's for sure.

Quote:
joshbrolin Twilight. Waiting for the sun to go down. It's been a good week. New Mexico -- you're a special lady: Emotional, Beautiful. #granitemountain @black_label_media @azelkhunter @wildlandfirefighting @wildland_firefighters @us_hotshots @555fitness Photo: Kevin Graham-Caso
Old 07-18-2016, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

With the exception of that short video Josh hasn't IG'd Taylor at all. Maybe we'll get something after they get into the storyline shooting and away from the fire stuff.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Josh seems to instagram the actual Hot Shot firefighters, or former firefighters who are working on the movie as "extras" in the firefighting scenes, the most. I don't think I've seen him post anything with Geoff or Miles either.

It looks like Jeff Bridges has officially arrived on set, finally.

Quote:
jonwad Great day in the studio w Jeff Bridges. Here w our director and the real Duane. #granitemountain

And looks like they are back at it early this morning:

Quote:
jimmybobbydale
6am...
Work awaits...
#granitemountain
Old 07-18-2016, 11:36 AM
Total Fan

I think Taylor is probably like, "Don't take any pictures of me. I don't want to be on any social media."
Old 07-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Probably something to that effect. I'm sure he's probably just said I don't do social media. Most of his friends or costars don't seem to mention him when they're with him so they probably respect that.

I remember when Scott Porter did a podcast way back when and even then he talked about how anti-social media Taylor was and that he really wanted his privacy and Scott is the complete opposite (when it comes to social media) I think that anyone who is close to Taylor or is working with him get it. Though I think when it comes to work or filming he might be more inclined to participate.

Geoff mentioned on instagram yesterday that he's holding a benefit for a friend of his who is battling cancer in LA on August 3rd and they'll have celebrity bartenders. I wonder if he can rope Taylor into doing it if he's not filming.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:44 AM
Total Fan

OMG. I can totally see Taylor doing something like that.
Old 07-18-2016, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Just when we say Josh never posts Taylor there he is.

Old 07-18-2016, 01:20 PM
Total Fan

There he is!! I see Miles. Who else is in this picture?

*Never mind. I see Josh listed them. Taylor looks so small here.
Old 07-18-2016, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Believe it or not that is Jeff Bridges taking the picture, I didn't recognize him at first at all.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 07-18-2016 at 02:40 PM
Old 07-18-2016, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I know it hasn't been confirmed, but is there any doubt that he's probably playing Andrew Ashcraft?

Can they please put this in the movie?

Quote:
Fighting fires may have been his profession, but at the core Andrew Ashcraft was a family man.

He loved the small moments of life. The 29-year-old father of four would carve out a piece of each day to give each youngster special attention, said his widow, Juliann Ashcraft. “He knew them individually, inside and out,’’ she said.

There were dinners around the table to share stories, both happy and sad. Later, as the couple tucked the kids in, he’d give hugs and goodnight kisses. And every morning, after his 4-year-old daughter, Shiloh, would get dressed, she’d go to her father and say, “ta-da.”

And he’d reply, “ooh-la-la.’’

Shiloh was his only daughter. The oldest boy, Ryder, is 6. Tate is 2. The youngest, Choice, was born weighing 4 pounds, 14 ounces eight weeks early on Feb. 15, 2012.

It’s a birthday he shares with his dad.

Choice had been Andrew’s nickname as a young man. While some of his friends may have gotten involved in lifestyles that weren’t for him, Andrew made a “choice” to take another path, Juliann said.

But that wasn’t the only reason they chose the name for the baby.

“They had told us to abort him all along the way,’’ she said. Doctors feared his body had not fully developed. “He wasn’t expected to live. But we made the choice to keep him.”

Now, with Andrew gone, Juliann said, getting to celebrate Choice’s birthday offers a “tender mercy” to celebrate Andrew’s life, as well.

Away from home, Andrew was an avid hiker, expert swimmer and outdoorsman. “He was successful at anything he ever did,” Juliann said. That included being a good singer, playing the guitar and drums.

Andrew even dabbled in art, drawing on anything that was around. Even on lunch breaks while fighting fires, he’d save the napkin and sketch out the scene.

At Prescott High, Andrew was a leader and a good athlete, said retired physical education coach Louis Beneitone. He was a boy who became a great man, he added.
Yarnell Hill Fire fallen remembered: Andrew Ashcraft
Old 07-18-2016, 03:10 PM
Total Fan

I don't like the southward turn that his mustache has taken. lol Did you notice that Josh tagged an Instagram fansite of Taylor's? I wonder what that's all about it.

Taylor with kids. I'm sure that will be in the movie, sounds like it was important part of their lives.

OT Yesterday, I went to the Phillies game. I ran up to go to the bathroom and get a round of beers. There was this guy in front of me in line that was so unbelievably handsome and he was with his 7 month old daughter. He kept saying "She looks like my wife." I guess that was his way of letting me know that he was not available. Although I don't think he would have passed the "half my age plus 7" cougar rule. Anyhow, I couldn't take my eyes off his bright green eyes, he was like 6'5'.. so gorgeous and the whole time he's holding this 7 month old in a red tutu and telling me about how it's her first game etc. etc. When we get up to counter all the ladies working behind the counter are cooing over this baby because she's so cute. The baby reaches out to the workers, so the hot father passes her over to them. haha He then took a bunch of pictures of her with the workers behind the beer counter. Meanwhile I'm thinking.. Can I get a picture with you because you are the best looking person I have ever seen in real life?

Last edited by elherts; 07-18-2016 at 03:24 PM
Old 07-18-2016, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Probably just a mistake..maybe he thought he had an instagram and that was it. It happens quite a bit.
Old 07-18-2016, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)

Taylor with kids. I'm sure that will be in the movie, sounds like it was important part of their lives.

OT Yesterday, I went to the Phillies game. I ran up to go to the bathroom and get a round of beers. There was this guy in front of me in line that was so unbelievably handsome and he was with his 7 month old daughter. He kept saying "She looks like my wife." I guess that was his way of letting me know that he was not available. Although I don't think he would have passed the "half my age plus 7" cougar rule. Anyhow, I couldn't take my eyes off his bright green eyes, he was like 6'5'.. so gorgeous and the whole time he's holding this 7 month old in a red tutu and telling me about how it's her first game etc. etc. When we get up to counter all the ladies working behind the counter are cooing over this baby because she's so cute. The baby reaches out to the workers, so the hot father passes her over to them. haha He then took a bunch of pictures of her with the workers behind the beer counter. Meanwhile I'm thinking.. Can I get a picture with you because you are the best looking person I have ever seen in real life?
Guys with kids, and hot guys with kids are my kryptonite. Guys with babies even more so.

I think they were maybe doing photoshoots today? I don't know. There were kids on set too, I wonder if these are supposed to be some of the kids that might be playing Taylor's kids.

Quote:
lilyimbibes Who's producing this anyway?! #granitemountain

Pictures of Andrew with his family.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:46 PM
Total Fan

I'm getting a crush on this Andrew Ashcraft!!

I can't wait to see Taylor on screen with kids!! Yay!

I've been searching "first Phillies game... red tutu" to find if he posted them anywhere. haha No luck.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread