Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2016, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Definitely a wrap party last night, Miles was there...mustache shave watch is on.

Quote:
ellenhschwartz #granitemountain #wrapparty #almostdone #santafe #newmexico
Quote:
alexrussell #onset in my yellows. Can't believe this leg of the journey is coming to a close. Truly one of the most incredible and important experiences of my life. The people I've met, the beautiful connections I've made. Thank you to all #hotshots, to all #wildlandfirefighters and their families. A lot of movies being made about super heroes these days. This is a movie about real life heroes, putting themselves on the line, battling Mother Nature so that we can all rest easy. It's been my great privilege to be a part of thanking and honoring them through the telling of this story. The story of the #granitemountainhotshots Immeasurable love and respect. #granitemountain
Old 08-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

I saw that Scott Haze posted a video of his helmet, with the name Whitted on it. I guess is safe to say that he is playing Clayton Whitted. I found this quote about him. Sounds like he was a really great guy!

CLAYTON WHITTED: HE’D `LIGHT IT UP’

Full of heart and determination, Clayton Whitted, 28, might not have been the biggest guy around, but he was among the hardest-working. His former Prescott High School coach, Lou Beneitone, said Whitted was a “wonderful kid” who always had a big smile on his face. Whitted played for the football team as an offensive and defensive lineman.

“He was a smart young man with a great personality, just a wonderful personality,” said Beneitone. “When he walked into a room, he could really light it up.”

A friend of mine wrote on Facebook that her husband is headed out west to help with the forest fires. He'll be back in 3 weeks. I knew he was a fireman but apparently he is part of the state forest fire department and they are all going to help. I will be thinking of them.
Old 08-28-2016, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I did see Scott's little Instagram snap whatever that thing is called. It did look like they're kind of packing things up. I wonder if Taylor is already out of New Mexico or still there?

Yup, it does seem like he's playing Whitted. I'm excited to see all these guys come to life, I hope it's done well. I think it will be.

Good luck to your friends husband, it seems like such a hard and most of the time thankless job.
Old 08-28-2016, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I can't find the video on IG. Grr.
Old 08-28-2016, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Stache shave 2016
Old 08-29-2016, 02:21 AM
New Fan

Yessss please, no more mustache. It aged him.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah it really does age him. It takes away his "pretty" which I suppose isn't a real bad thing if he wants to get away from the he's so gorgeous roles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I can't find the video on IG. Grr.
It must have expired...it really wasn't long, it was just a video of his helmet that had the name on the back. He posted another video today that just basically said "Granite Mountain Last Week" with a fire pit. So they're still there it looks like, just finishing things up.

On instagram there was a Santa Fe flea market that posted that the props and gear from the shoot were going to be up for sale on Thursday, September 1st. So I guess it's not going past Thursday.
Old 08-29-2016, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Confirmation they're almost done...but still shooting.

Old 08-30-2016, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It looks like Josh is done.

Josh Brolin says goodbye
Old 08-31-2016, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Looks like Josh is gone, Scott is still instagraming/snapping as if he's still on set. Geoff and some of the other guys were out to dinner last night in Santa Fe, so it's hard to tell whether or not they're all completely wrapped or just some are or what's the deal. I think they'll all be done by the end of the week but it's hard to pin down whether Taylor is still there or not.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Not the best quality. I'm hoping that one of the actors reposts it...Taylor to the left of the guy in the middle.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

I honestly can't tell which one is Taylor!! Look at all those mustaches. There is still a chance that we are wrong about who he is playing, but I don't think we are.

Jeff Bridges on Conan in 30mins.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:00 PM
Addicted Fan

It's a good thing we all know his body so well when it's in motion, or else it might be hard to keep track of him in the movie! Haha. They're all such similar heights, weights and yes, so many mustaches.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for posting those
Old 09-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm not sure what it says that I did recognize him right away in this. The smirk and just the hat over his eyes. I picked him out right away. But there are a lot of mustaches.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread