Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2016, 01:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Yikes. That will only help spread the perception of him being a brat, whether it's true or not. I can see why he'd want to clarify. I wonder if the long delay in shooting is because of Kit's commitments to Game of Thrones, both shooting it and then promoting it.
KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Could be, though I thought the original schedule just had them shooting through September and then in Europe this fall. Who knows. Maybe production took longer than expected and they didn't get everything done that needed to be done. Natalie Portman is in it too, I haven't seen any indication that she's shot her scenes yet, and she just announced she's pregnant. I wonder if the delay is for her.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 07:02 PM
Addicted Fan

New trailer, for those interested.

Old 01-25-2019, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I saw this was posted earlier. I remember seeing reaction from the TIFF Premiere and it being positive. I didn't realize that it was actually pretty roasted by critics.
Old 01-25-2019, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

It has a great cast. It seems to have a pretty racey theme that probably wouldn't go over so well right now.

Was Taylor supposed to play the lead?
Old 01-25-2019, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think part of the reason they cut Jessica Chastain's part was that she was a journalist pushing for the pedophile angle. Maybe they thought it didn't need to be pushed further then it already was.

Taylor was never supposed to have a large part. He mentioned it was small, the one time he talked about it.

With these early reviews, probably not a bad thing that Taylor is no longer involved. Or at least decided to pick Only the Brave over this.

Quote:
But this is mostly a pitch for a semi-autobiographical portrait of the artist as a lonely prick surrounded by a series of one-act plays in which Academy Award winners, nominees, and hopefuls listlessly scream at each other over the sounds of whatever power-pop happens to be on Dolan's Spotify playlist at the moment.
Old 11-21-2019, 10:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw the trailer for this movie (its FINALLY being released in December).

For the life of me, I cannot tell which role Taylor was set to play. I know it was small but the trailer sure gave me no idea what it could have been.

It's an interesting concept for a film, but I don't know how successful it will be. Maybe Kit Harington will draw some viewers (mostly girls) but I don't even think that will be enough.
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
I saw the trailer for this movie (its FINALLY being released in December).

For the life of me, I cannot tell which role Taylor was set to play. I know it was small but the trailer sure gave me no idea what it could have been.

It's an interesting concept for a film, but I don't know how successful it will be. Maybe Kit Harington will draw some viewers (mostly girls) but I don't even think that will be enough.
It’s only been forever ago! I forgot about this film.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It had a really rough go at some festivals, I'm not shocked it's just now coming out.

It wouldn't surprise me if the role that Taylor was originally supposed to play doesn't even exist any longer so many people dropped out of this movie.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:08 AM
Addicted Fan

I finally watched the movie. Does anyone plan to watch eventually? I’d never give outright spoilers anyway, because I hate them, but I don’t want to ruin anything if any of you are planning to see it. The character I think Taylor was supposed to play is kind of spoilery.
Old 08-18-2020, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I will probably never see it. The draw for me was Jessica, and with her entire story being cut and Taylor's exit I lost pretty much all interest.

So spoil away!
Old 08-18-2020, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Spoil on!!
Old 08-19-2020, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree - spoil away...
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread